Rebecca Keeling Studios Reviews

21 | Midlothian, VA

21 Reviews for Rebecca Keeling Studios

Alexa · Married on 05/12/2017

It's hard to believe that we got married six months ago...
    When we look at our breathtaking wedding photos and watch our amazing video (everyday, might I add), we are able to relive our perfect day just as it was on 5.12.17.
    With a mother-in-law as a wedding photographer, I knew I only wanted the best when it came time to photograph my wedding. My mother-in-law gave me a couple of recommendations. I found myself in tears as I was browsing through Rebecca's online gallery of both photos and videos. I knew that's exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer...someone to capture our intense, raw, beautiful love story.
    Rebecca instantly made us feel at ease with her warm, bubbly, and genuine personality. We did all communicating via face time, emails & texts until our actual wedding weekend, as we were in Pennsylvania and then Florida. When we met for the first time in person on our rehearsal, it was as if we knew Rebecca and her husband for years. It is SO important to feel comfortable with your photographers and it all just happened so naturally with Rebecca. I will tell a bride time and time again, don't let the price of tag of a wedding photographer be a determining factor in who you choose. There is truly NO price that can be put on our images and video courtesy of Rebecca Keeling Studios. When the day is over in the blink of an eye, all you are left with are the photos and videos to retell your day and your story. Rebecca captured our day and our love story better than I could have ever imagined. I cry every time I watch our video and my heart is SO, SO full as I often sift through our images. There are not enough words to fully thank Rebecca for the memories she captured of truly the best day of our life. I know my family and friends feel the same. I am forever grateful for choosing Rebecca as not only our wedding photographer, but as a lifelong friend. I'd do it all the same way over and over again!

Sent on 11/08/2017

We had such a great experience with Rebecca & her husband Gregg for our photography/cinematography package for our wedding. Rebecca was so helpful over the year of planning, through our engagement session, & my boudoir session. I just know we have nothing to worry about when it comes to our wedding photos & video. The quality of her photography is just so amazing and unique. She is so personable and so good at what she does! Definitely worth the money spent--we know we will have wonderful memories from the best day of our life because of Rebecca & Gregg! Can't wait to continue to do shoots in the future with them! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

I don’t know how to even begin to describe how happy I am to have worked with Rebecca for my bridal portraits and wedding day! She was responsive and fun to work with from the start, and I appreciated the range of packages she had to allow for flexibility in choosing the one that was right for us. Rebecca and I met face-to-face for the first time when we shot my bridal portraits, and despite being a little nervous/camera-shy beforehand, I immediately felt at ease with her. She was so fun to work with! She was able to share the portraits so quickly afterward, and the number of fantastic shots made it so tough to choose a portrait. For the wedding day, her and her assistant, Lindsay, were unbelievable. They were completely dependable and always a step ahead of the game—I don’t think I saw them stop moving all day! In spite of a long day and busy schedule, Rebecca and Lindsay were always smiling, and always positive. When my husband and I snuck out of the reception to take some sunset pictures, it felt like a break to be able to take a breather and hang out with Rebecca and Lindsay. Rebecca somehow fit in every shot we wanted, and then some—even working to track us down during the night for our rings and invitations for some detail pictures. It was truly a joy to have them there on our wedding day. I would give my highest recommendation for working with Rebecca Keeling Studios!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Carly · Married on 04/26/2014

Words cannot begin to describe how much we loved working with Rebecca - we chatted over email for several months before doing our engagement shoots and when we finally met in person, we clicked right away. She is so much fun and was so easy to work with and made us feel so at ease, which is hard for 2 people who are terrible at "posing" for pictures. She is incredibly talented and we knew right away we made the perfect choice for our wedding day. We received our wedding photos and they took our breath away, we love all of them and know its going to be hard to choose ones for our album. We could not be happier with our decision to use Rebecca Keeling Studios for our wedding day and will recommend her to all new brides!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2013

Loved Rebecca, she was amazing, prices were good, very professional and responsive and everyone keeps commenting on how beautiful my pictures are! I would recommend her 100 times over, you can't go wrong with Rebecca.

Sent on 09/02/2011

I couldn't be more thankful for Rebecca. I had such a hard time with my mother finding a photographer with my mom's budget. Rebecca saved my day. She always keeps in touch with you 100 percent of the way. You can tell she loves her job. I have no worries that my photos ate perfect. I can't wait to have kids so she can take their pictures!

Sent on 06/15/2013

coco · Married on 06/09/2012

Rebecca Keeling was AMAZING!! Her second shooter is Gregg and he was terrific as well. We were so happy we chose Rebecca. We live in DC and our wedding was at Crosskeys Vineyards in Mount Crawford, VA. I really searched around to find someone who I thought could capture our day! She and Gregg did just that!! The online photo gallery we just received to preview is INCREDIBLE! She truly captured the emotion/feeling and timeline of the day. I have shared the online gallery with those who could not be there who then told me that felt like they were there after reviewing the photos. She and Gregg really make you feel relaxed and on the big day you don't even realize they are there...one of the best investments we made!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2012

Meeting with Rebecca was easily the best part of any of the wedding planning - especially in the end, when crazy-bride-moments seeped in! On the wedding day, she and Gregg filled in shots they knew we'd want but had forgotten to request, and were flexible with timing when our schedule was 'off' a bit. Rebecca is every bit as personable as she is professional - five stars all around!

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/04/2011

Rebecca and Gregg photographed our wedding in the outer banks as well as our engagement session in southern VA. I did a ton a research before deciding on a photographer and it definitely paid off. Her photographs were amazing, her prices compared to other photographers were a steal, and she was great to work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our engagement session and during the wedding I honestly didn't even notice she and Gregg were there taking pictures. She listened to what my husband and I wanted and captured our wedding day exactly as I imagined that she would. Everyone we showed our pictures to commented on how beautiful they were.

We ordered a ton of prints from our engagement session, all very high quality. We haven't received our wedding album yet but I know it will be amazing! We didn't end up ordering any prints from the wedding directly from Rebecca but she recommended a printing service for us to use.

If I had to do it all over again I would, without a doubt, choose Rebecca and Gregg!! Once we start having kids (which won't be for awhile!) we're definitely contacting Rebecca for some baby/family shots!

Sent on 09/03/2011

S · Married on 05/14/2011

I don't usually give an amazing rating but Rebecca Keeling Studios deserves it. The first meeting was fun and laidback but we got to know each other. The engagement photos were us perfectly. And most importantly the wedding photos were perfect. She got photos of people she didn't even know were important to me. For what we received she is the best pricing in town!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2010

Don't use anyone else! Rebecca is a sweetheart and so talented! Since I was from out of town I didn't know where I should go for my bridal portrait or engagement session. She pointed me in the right direction and the pictures were great. I had my bridal portraits done in smithfield, virginia and my engagement session was on Yorktown Beach. Then for my wedding she got the photos that I asked for and so much more. She has an eye for perfect light. She is young and energetic and extremely professional. And her packages are better than the other guys! You should spend a little more for your photographer. These photos can never be retaken. Use a professional- Rebecca is the one!

Sent on 11/14/2010

Rebecca Keeling Studios's reply:

thank you so much, jessica! i had so much fun getting to know you and pat along the way. and the wedding could not have been more beautiful! congratulations and i can't wait to see you both again.

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2010

Rebecca is such an amazing photographer! We were so happy with the results of our wedding pictures. Rebecca was not only professional but she really helped us feel comfortable throughout the entire day. She is wonderful at responding quickly to any inquiries and she had great suggestions when it came to wedding party poses. We were very happy with the results and highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an artistic photographer! Thank you Rebecca!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Jamie · Married on 06/27/2010

I couldn't be happier with the decision to go with Rebecca to capture my wedding day! I feel like everything worked out perfectly. Not only is she SUPER talented, but very affordable. Her assistant did a greatjob and even stuck around longer than was written in the contract (THANK YOU). I wouldn't change a thing, even the 100+ temps t...hat day made for beautiful photos, thankfully Rebecca does not melt - although we all came close! I have since recommended her to every engaged friend I have. :) If and when I have babies, I'll be calling her again...

Sent on 08/27/2010

Mary Catherine · Married on 05/22/2010

Rebecca is very professional and personal to meet all of your photography needs. She truly listens to you and understands your "style" and does a great job matching your wishes! I was more than pleased with my photos that Rebecca did for us!

Sent on 07/21/2010

Denise · Married on 04/11/2010

Rebecca was an absolute joy to work with. She was smiling and laughing the whole day, then faded into the shadows during our reception. I barely even registered that she was there. It was so nice to not only get great shots out of our day, but also to have such a sweet, flexible and open person surrounding us. My husband and I agree that she was one of, if not the best decision that we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Karin · Married on 05/24/2008

On a such special day, we were grateful to have Rebecca make such a big difference. Her professionalism and charismatic personality were reflected in her creativity, she captured every detail and special moments of us, and our family and friends. She exuberated a great amount of passion and perfection in her work. She was so dedicated and flexible, that she went above expectations of the time requested. We were so lucky to have found such a great photographer to capture this once-in-a-lifetime moment.

Sent on 07/08/2008

Shavaun · Married on 05/11/2008

Using Rebecca Gagnon Studios for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made throughout my entire wedding process. Rebecca's professional attitude and great personality made the process of dealing with a typically stressful day not stressful at all. She was on site early and stayed until the end to help capture all the special moments my husband and I experienced on our wedding day. Lastly the quality of the photos and the slide show brought so many people (even the ones who didn't attend the wedding) to tears. Everything was great! I would highly recommend Collaborative Designs for your special day or photo needs.

Sent on 07/08/2008

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2008

Rebecca was not only responsive, available and on-time for all functions, hers were some of the best wedding photos that our family has ever seen. She created perfect family and bridal party portraits, prize-worthy candid shots and zeroed in on amazing details throughout the event. Our guests were amazed that she caught such great pictures, telling me, "We didn't even see her! Where was she?"

She also provided a plethora of finishes such as black and white/ fish eye/ long lens and soft focus in pre- and post-production. As a result we have pictures from our wedding which seem to have been taken by a team of photographers and not just our lone maverick photographer. I am so happy with the value we received using Rebecca. We will be ordering 70% of her images in print and the only reason it isn't 100% is because we just don't have the space on our walls. She was professional all the way through and made our wedding day unforgettable in every aspect.

Sent on 06/27/2008

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2011

Rebecca's attention to detail and photograph quality can not be matched by any other photographer in this price range. Her photojournalistic style will take you back to your wedding day the moment you see the first picture! She is incredible.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Erin · Married on 03/28/2009

Rebecca was awesome. Shes very nice and easy to be around and made us feel very comfortable. For the price we paid the photos where outstanding and definitely the quality of the high priced photographers.

Sent on 04/21/2009

britt · Married on 09/20/2015

We looked through quite a few photographers' work before reaching out to Rebecca - her photos were our fav by far, and her price was middle-of-the-pack. Amazing. She made us feel comfortable on our wedding day, and helped us get amazing photos without needing to spend hours and hours posing. The best part is how courteous and flexible she is - she listens, understands what you're looking for and finds a way to make it work. Nothing ever goes fully as planned on the wedding day, so her positive attitude and flexibility went a long way. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2017