446 Liberty Rd NE, Roanoke, VA 24012 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 10

About Sadie Lynn Photography

Harrison and I have been together for over 4 years now. We were married on May 20, 2018. We both have an eye for small details and we love working with couples/newly weds! Harrison and I are a team and we both thoroughly enjoy working together to capture your big special day. We both know how important a wedding day is and capturing the memories that will last a lifetime. We would meeting all of our couples and believe it brings a more fun and comfortable wedding day.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my work! Thank's for stopping by :)

Follow Sadie Lynn Photography on

1 User photo

Sadie Lynn Photography 1
  • Britanie

Britanie Calleja · Married on 08/08/2019

Quality photographer you can trust

Sadie Lynn not only perfectly captured our day but went above and beyond! She was genuinely passionate about her work and really knew what she was doing. I’ve worked in marketing for a high tech camera equipment company and have met many skilled photographers ( all out of my budget) so I was a little nervous choosing a more reasonably priced photographer but Sadie blew me away. Her price was not only great but her quality was incredible. She made us completely comfortable trusting her to capture every unforgettable moment without a second thought. It was such an honor to have her fun personality celebrate with us in our wedding day. If you are considering booking Sadie Lynn photography - do it!! You’ll be so happy you did!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Sadie Lynn Photography 2
  • Margaretrose

Margaret · Married on 05/26/2019

Extremely recommended!!!

I agonized quite a long time over a photographer for my wedding because getting good pictures was extremely important to me. It was a frustrating process because often photographers have beautiful pictures on their website and then once you get a whole gallery the results are not as amazing.

Ultimately we went with Sadie because her galleries showed a much more equal quality than a lot of other photographers we looked at and I am so glad we did. We ended up doing an engagement session and 9 hours of coverage at the wedding. Doing the engagement session was great because we got to meet Sadie and feel more comfortable with her before the wedding. She is so personable and friendly that I felt really comfortable even as someone who doesn’t like getting their picture taken.

As far as the wedding goes, it was incredibly hot out and Sadie and her husband Harrison were super champs. They took great setup pictures and Sadie was great when I was a little nervous before the ceremony. She’s pretty fun to hang out with so this was a great asset when you take pictures for hours. We were always laughing and she never tried to force you to do something you don’t want to do. On top of that, she’s very complimentary which is a weirdly awesome esteem boost when you’re not a fan of pictures.

Then we got the highlight pictures like 2 days after the wedding??? And they were absolutely amazing. Even the shots she took of the venue were very well framed. These aren’t just good shots that happened to snapped at the right moment. They’re very clearly well thought out even though we ended up with close to 1000 at the end. I probably write several more paragraphs about our amazing experiences with Sadie, but if you want a fun and friendly photographer who puts a ton of work into getting really beautiful shots of a once in a lifetime event, this is it! Seriously just cross booking the photographer off your list already.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sadie Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files