00 E 4th Street, Hyattsville, MD 20783 Map · Phone number

145214210151877350244086529826747n
sar

4 Reviews for HeadaboveHeart

Chris · Married on 08/01/2015

I just want to thank Kevin for providing us his great service for our wedding day on August 1st! We received engagement photos from him as well as a full 10 hours on our wedding day as he did our morning ceremony and reception in the evening. I just want to point out that he was more than willing to work with us in terms of location, types of camera shots, and flexibility in terms of timing since nothing went as planned according to our timeline on wedding day lol. We are more than satisfied with the quality of work he provided as well as getting back our photos in a timely manner (in a couple of days!). The only thing that I regret is not paying him more for extra coverage so we could've received more photos of our wedding day! Do not hesitate to book or inquire about his services, I absolutely would work with him again. Thanks Kevin!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/05/2015

Kevin first did our engagement photos and my fiancé and I loved his work so much that we immediately, on the spot asked him to take photos of our wedding. He was extremely flexible, on time, professional and open to Any ideas! His photos are stunning, gorgeous and so unique. Kevin and all of his amazing photos are one in a million. Being a photographer, I am pretty picky, but with Kevin there, I felt at ease knowing that he would get all of the photos including all of the details, the guests and the candid moments. There is no one like this photographer and I feel so lucky and over the moon happy that I have these photos to look at for the rest of my life and share with everyone. Thank you Kevin for such breath taking work and for being such an awesome photographer to work with! I hope to hire you again for more photo shoots!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Sandra · Married on 05/02/2015

We had Head Above Heart take pictures of our evening wedding in spring. It was absolutely great to work with Kevin! He was very professional during the event from the beginning to end. He had great creative direction to give us and took any suggestions we had. Most importantly, the pictures turned out beautiful! I would recommend Head Above Heart to everyone for any event, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/23/2015

HeadaboveHeart FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HeadaboveHeart 1
    Free Engagement with Purchase of Wedding Package
    We are currently offering a free engagement shoot with the purchase of a wedding package. We are located in Richmond, VA and will come to you (up to a 40 mile radius). Up to a 4 hour time limit on the shoot.

• 00 E 4th Street Richmond, 20783 See on map