1315 Grove Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About Amy Smith Photography

I have always loved the medium of photography. More specifically, I loved the ability to use it as a way to tell a story.

That’s why I started shooting weddings.

It’s the perfect story to tell.

I have access to one of the most important days of your life and my role is to capture it in the truest, most beautiful way that I can.

I search for those moments that make the day special. It’s not about the details and it’s okay if you forgot your veil or pocket square at home. It’s about love, in all forms.

Laughter, joy, tears. The simple, quiet moments before the ceremony and the overwhelming applause when you are introduced into your reception.

These are the times that you want to remember.

I won’t ask you to recreate a moment.

I will be there when it happens.

That's what makes your story unique and special.

Follow Amy Smith Photography on

Amy Smith Photography 5
Amy Smith Photography 6
Amy Smith Photography 7

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2019

Amy is our dream photographer, we are so excited to have her shoot our wedding next August! She is so easy to be comfortable around, as well as very professional. You can tell she's doing what she absolutely loves. Couldn't recommend Amy more :)

Sent on 08/07/2018

Meredith Waller · Married on 06/15/2019

Cannot say enough good things!

Early on, I picked out photography as being one of the most important vendor decisions for me and I am so happy I discovered Amy! She was a total joy to work with throughout the whole process. When I accidentally mis-scheduled our engagement shoot she rearranged the date at the last minute for me. Both our engagement and wedding photos came back so quickly and are absolutely beautiful. She captured so many moments of our day (over 900 to be exact) and really encapsulated the essence of our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about her and her photography. Thank you Amy and Jackson, for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amy is the best!!!

Amy Smith was such an amazing person to work with. She was super easy-going and captured a ton of incredible photos! Amy and Jackson did our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding and to say that they went above and beyond is an understatement! They both made us feel so comfortable and by the time of our wedding we felt like they were a part of our bridal parties. They were also a huge help-- especially when my wife's limo broke down on the way to the wedding!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Amy Smith Photography 8

Amy Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings