Amy Smith Photography Reviews

Amy Smith Photography 5
Amy Smith Photography 6
Amy Smith Photography 7

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2019

Amy is our dream photographer, we are so excited to have her shoot our wedding next August! She is so easy to be comfortable around, as well as very professional. You can tell she's doing what she absolutely loves. Couldn't recommend Amy more :)

Sent on 08/07/2018

Meredith Waller · Married on 06/15/2019

Cannot say enough good things!

Early on, I picked out photography as being one of the most important vendor decisions for me and I am so happy I discovered Amy! She was a total joy to work with throughout the whole process. When I accidentally mis-scheduled our engagement shoot she rearranged the date at the last minute for me. Both our engagement and wedding photos came back so quickly and are absolutely beautiful. She captured so many moments of our day (over 900 to be exact) and really encapsulated the essence of our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about her and her photography. Thank you Amy and Jackson, for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amy is the best!!!

Amy Smith was such an amazing person to work with. She was super easy-going and captured a ton of incredible photos! Amy and Jackson did our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding and to say that they went above and beyond is an understatement! They both made us feel so comfortable and by the time of our wedding we felt like they were a part of our bridal parties. They were also a huge help-- especially when my wife's limo broke down on the way to the wedding!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Amy Smith Photography 8

Tom F · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful work, responsive communicators and great people.

Amy and Jackson were fine photographers and a great presence at our wedding. Their work was artful and beautiful, they are responsive and they are excellent communicators.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Amy Smith Photography 9

Dana Murphy · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Photography

When we got engaged, the only detail I was sure of was that Amy had to be our photographer and she far exceeded our expectations when she shot our wedding last August. She is warm and assured without ever being pushy, the absolute best kind of calming presence to have by your side on your wedding day. She listened and made us feel comfortable at every turn. She captured all of our family and friends at their happiest and most candid. We loved working with Amy and highly recommend her!

Ruchi · Married on 06/16/2018

Amy was my favorite wedding vendor!

I loved that Amy was professional, easy-going, and fun to be around. She seamless floats into the background and is down to get any shot that you want. She does great with or without direction. I'm not exaggerating when I say that she and Jackson were our favorite wedding vendors. I'd provide more specific details, but all I can think to say is that she was fabulous - exactly what you would want in a wedding photographer.

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend Amy Jackson as a wedding photographer, she is responsive, easy to work with, and captures beautifully real moments in her photographs. My husband and I had never been professionally photographed before and were a little nervous about it, but Amy walked us though the process and made us feel so at ease so that it became natural and effortless almost immediately. We did an engagement session with Amy and Jackson which was a nice chance to practice being in front of the camera before the actual wedding day and left us with tons of great pictures options for our save the dates and wedding website. She creates an online gallery containing all the pictures and a link to share with others which is super convenient and easily accessible. She offers competitive pricing and really does an amazing job and has a really cool photography style with lots of candids and small details incorporated. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture all the best moments of your wedding day.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Amy Smith Photography 16
    Amy Smith Photography 17
    Amy Smith Photography 18

Marit · Married on 05/12/2018

Cannot say enough great things!

Amy and (her now husband) Jackson were absolutely amazing! From our first time meeting, we were drawn to Amy for her enthusiasm (she ended up throwing in free time during our rehearsal dinner simply because she was excited about our venue) and her calming presence. My husband and I don't love getting our pictures taken, but Amy and Jackson made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and did a great job capturing so many special moments. We also loved how flexible they were on our wedding day - they were there the entire day (seriously, such a great a deal!) and blended in so seamlessly with the wedding party.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

Wedding and engagement photos!

I highly recommend Amy!! She was such a pleasure to work with and we have so many beautiful pictures to look back on from our engagement session and our wedding! She made the sweetest compilation of our photos and put it to music which was pleasure a nice touch. I was on a budget and she did a great job of getting all the photos I wanted taken despite the small time frame. She was affordable, professional, flexible and creative!

• Hana

Hana Fisher · Married on 04/22/2018

Having Amy shoot our wedding was the easiest planning decision we made

Amy is amazing, and brings a perfect calm presence wherever she is. She helped us immensely to find the perfect spots to snap the photos we knew we wanted, but the candid ones she managed to catch are by far our favorite. She knows how to find the best moments and angles whether for the planned or accidental moments! We also purchased a wedding album she designed for us and am so so glad I did, it is beautiful. Would recommend her and Jackson to absolutely everybody.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Amy Smith Photography 24
    Amy Smith Photography 25
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Harrison · Married on 04/21/2018

An INCREDIBLE wedding photographer!!

I cannot recommend Amy enough. Communication was fantastic from the first time I emailed her all the way through our wedding day. She was easygoing and flexible, and even agreed to rearrange her contract hours to accommodate our rehearsal dinner. Her work was gorgeous and she completely understood the kinds of moments my husband and I wanted her to capture. She was also just a pleasure to be around (fun, friendly to everyone, and never in the way despite being everywhere at once). We LOVE the pictures she took and we feel so lucky to have found such a talented photographer for our big day. Do not hesitate to contact her!!