Emily Hancock Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,100 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,100 Most Popular Price

Emily Hancock Photography is a husband-and-wife team based in Lynchburg, VA.

As one of their couples, you can expect to have fun at your engagement session and choose the location to fit your unique love story. Emily Hancock Photography accommodates engagement sessions, bridal portraits, and wedding photography.

Your images are available through an online gallery, in printed albums, or as prints for you to enjoy for years to come. These passport ready photographers are based in Virginia but will happily travel to capture your wedding wherever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Madisyn B. Married on 10/01/2022

Emily Hancock Photography

If your husband is anything like mine, then asking him to smile for a picture is equivalent to asking him to take me to Starbucks or on a Tjmaxx run, which as you can probably relate is not on his fun things to do “list”. However, Emily and James made both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day (which was during Hurricane Ian by the way) more fun than we could’ve ever imagined! I can truly say that we enjoyed every moment that we had with them. They’re personalities are one of a kind and they make you feel so comfortable in your own skin! Not to mention, they know all of the right poses and will “coach” you the whole way. My wedding day really was a dream come true and Emily and James captured every small detail, so that we get to relive our perfect day over and over again. They’re hands down the BEST photographers out there!!! If you’re looking for stunning photos and looking to have a good time with minimal stress while taking them, then your search is over!! Emily and James will make all of your wedding day dreams come true with the most perfect photos that will last a lifetime!!❤️

Emily Hancock Photography's reply:

I am blown away by this review, Madi!! You are the sweetest, friend!! James and I had so much fun with you and Nathan! It was an honor to be a part of your day and I am SO SAD it's all over!! I'm so glad you enjoyed working with us and love your photos as much as I do!!! It's a true honor to call ya'll friends and I just want you to know that you two inspire me so much having such good attitudes about the hurricane rain all day! I know not many couples out there would have reacted like ya'll did with a hurricane taking over your wedding. Your go with the flow attitudes are truly rare and such a gift! :) Love you guys so much, thank you for leaving such an amazing review!!!
    Lisa L. Married on 09/10/2022

Wonderful !

I am so blessed to have had Emily and James as my wedding photographers! They were amazing and went above and beyond! Brides - Emily will really be your biggest cheerleader ! They made my big day easy and fun ! I cannot recommend them enough !

Emily Hancock Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind review!! We will forever remember your day as one of our favorite rainy weddings at Atkinson Farm! I am so glad you enjoyed your wedding day and working with us. We just love you two so much and are so thankful we could be a part of your wedding day!!
    Caitlin S. Married on 06/25/2022

BEST Wedding Vendor

Emily and James were FANTASTIC to work with! We cannot recommend them enough. From the very beginning, they were intentional about getting to know us and coming alongside us through the engagement and wedding season. They checked in with us along the way to always make sure they were meeting our expectations. The timeline they made for our wedding day was SO helpful and ultimately the basis for all other timelines. They truly go above and beyond. If their work doesn’t prove itself, then this testimony should convince anyone to work with Emily Hancock Photography.

Emily Hancock Photography's reply:

I am blown away by this review, Caitlin!! You are the sweetest, friend!! James and I had so much fun with you and Michael! It was an honor to be a part of your big day and I am SO SAD it's all over!! I'm so glad you enjoyed working with us and love your photos as much as I do!!! It's a true honor to be your friend and I just want you to know that you two inspire me so much having such good attitudes about the rain at your ceremony! I love those candid rain photos so much but I know that's not what you guys really wanted. But your go with the flow attitudes are truly rare and such a gift! :) Love you guys so much, thank you for leaving such an amazing review!!!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 12 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

Wayne Drive Lynchburg, VA, 24502

Always Open
Location of (Emily Hancock Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding