Query Events Reviews

Query Events 7
  • Jana

Jana Threlkeld · Married on 12/02/2018

Best Wedding Decision!

We used Ambra and Query Events for our daughter’s December 2018 wedding and we were so thankful we did! We used her for both planning and for the wedding and reception florals. It was so reassuring to have her expert advice and recommendations for such a big event in our life. Ambra helped us with the overall “big picture” of what we wanted the wedding to be like, but more importantly was there to guide us through every detail. She directed us to trusted vendors and helped us determine the best way to allocate our budget. Her attention to detail with the vendor contracts helped to alleviate unnecessary costs. Working with her also gave us access to an online wedding website where we could manage our guest lists and to do lists which was so helpful. With regard to flowers all I can say is they were perfect. Ambra was always calming, unassuming and really a lot of fun to work with. The entire week of the wedding we were able to just enjoy family and friends and all the wedding events knowing Ambra had the final details under control. We couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Query Events 8
    Query Events 9
    Query Events 10
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Without a doubt, our best decision.

Oh my goodness, where do I even begin?! Working with Ambra and her team was such an absolute pleasure. She assembled an amazing team of vendors, had such attention to detail, and made sure that everything leading up to the wedding and the day of went seamlessly. I have told everyone who asks that hiring Ambra to be in charge of our big day was hands down the BEST decision and money spent during the whole wedding planning process. Query Events took over design and floral for us. Meeting up with Ambra in the middle of crazy wedding stress was a breath of fresh air because she laid it out all so perfectly crafted and executed it seamlessly. Not only that, but my mom and I both loved her Honeybook service for planning and organizing- so efficient! We had a huge vision to fulfill and every single detail felt PERFECT at the wedding. I overheard a conversation between workers at the venue, that our wedding was the prettiest they had ever seen the room- all thanks to Ambra and her team! We will forever be grateful to Query Events for planning a beautiful celebration of love for us.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Query Events's reply:

Oh my goodness Lauren, what kind words! You and your mother were an absolute pleasure to work with and your event goes down in the books as one of my all time favorites! Big hugs and thanks again for trusting Query Events!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Great Wedding Coordinator

My daughter's wedding day was more special than we could ever have imagined. The day was a huge success largely due to Ambra and her company, Query Events. Ambra is organized, relational and creative. We loved working with her so much we chose to have Query events do our flowers as well. She surrounds herself with great vendors who help make the day run smoothly. Hiring Ambra as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we made as we started the process because it made such a difference in the entire experience.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Query Events's reply:

Beth, it was such a pleasure working with you and Katy throughout the whole wedding planning process! Big hugs to you both!

katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

Query Events brought to life my perfect wedding! I would not have had such an amazing experience if it wasn't for their help and set up. They handled my vendors, floral, day of coordination, set-up, seating board, and they completely understood my vision of formal bohemian. My florals were absolutely amazing and exactly what I envisioned and I have them to thank for my fairy tale wedding. <3 Can't thank them enough.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Query Events 16
    Query Events 17
    Query Events 18

Carey · Married on 10/07/2017

Ambra was absolutely a wonderful resource, lifeline and professional. The best money I spent for my daughter's wedding. She listened to our needs, implemented my daughter's vision of her "dream" wedding and kept us on budget. The day of the wedding we had a snag with a vendor and she jumped in and took care of it. She made the wedding day seamless and stress free-just as it should be. I would recommend Ambra to anyone and everyone!
    She also did all of the floral arrangements for the wedding and they were exquisite. So HAPPY!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Carey · Married on 10/07/2017

Ambra did an amazing job keeping us on budget, working with vendors and making my daughter's wedding day stress free. She understood the bride's vision for her perfect wedding and implemented it! I highly recommend Ambra to coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Choosing Ambra and her team to plan our wedding was the best decision ever. She is her clients' BIGGEST advocate on every step of the planning journey, from start to finish. We KNEW we could count on her when making every decision - she is so good at caring about your unique vision, but helping you make wise choices!! We had a huge family and a lot to manage and Query took care of EVERYTHING, being so intentional with every one of our requests and needs. They thought of stuff we NEVER would have considered without their help! Ambra also did our florals - and they could not have been more dreamy! Truly, I could not more highly recommend Query Events.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Pam · Married on 06/17/2017

We hit it off with Ambra the first time we met her to talk about our daughter's wedding. Her first questions were about getting to know us as her clients and making sure that she understood our wishes for the wedding. I couldn't be more happy with her attention to detail, her beautiful touch with flower arrangements and all of our floral needs. She is positive, encouraging, supportive and everything that you would want in a wedding coordinator so that you spend your day doing what you need to do, which is to enjoy your wedding. All the best to Ambra because she is truly a god-send.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/17/2017

Ambra was so great! we love her personality and drive in getting our wedding needs met! Highly recommend, thank you for all you've done :-)

Sent on 06/29/2017

Hayley · Married on 08/06/2016

Hiring Query Events was the best decision I made when it came to planning my wedding. Ambra and Macie made my wedding day everything I dreamed of and more. They were there for every question and concern along the way. I am not great at planning or designs, so I gave Ambra a basic idea of what I wanted and she brought it to life. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day, and if there were any issues they handled them for me. I would highly recommend Query Events to anyone! Worth every penny and them done. I will forever be grateful for them giving me my perfect wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Robyn · Married on 08/06/2016

From our simple and not well-defined vision to a perfect execution, Query Events delivered flawlessly.   Ambra and her team showed such creativity, professionalism, amazing attention to detail, and demonstrated a level of kindness and caring that I have seldom experienced while planning my daughter’s wedding.

We started with a brief meeting about 13 months prior to my daughter’s wedding and shortly after we were presented with a story board and budget.   The story board reflected perfectly my daughter’s vision and the budget was exactly within the guidelines given.   Over the next year, all expectations were met, timelines were followed, amazing vendors were selected, our suggestions were given priority, and the budget was followed.

The wedding day was spectacular.   The venue was perfect and breathtakingly beautiful and my daughter’s wedding day was amazing.

Query Events through their hard work, experience, creativity, and dedication to making dreams come  true gave us a wedding day that could simply be enjoyed and the most amazing memories made.  We never had to worry about anything.   Everything was just done.

I would recommend Query Events without question.   We could have never planned such a wonderful day without Ambra and her team.  I will be forever grateful to Query Event and Ambra Costner.

Sent on 11/16/2016

I hired Ambra and Macie a few months before our wedding for month-of coordination. I had planned out many details and did a lot of DIY-ing, but was getting overwhelmed with the day-of logistics! They took care of everything I had booked and done. We just showed up at the reception and it was even more perfect than I could have imagined! AND it was so nice having them to keep us to our schedule and guide us when we were so busy talking to guests. Don't know how we could have done it without them!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Rachael · Married on 05/27/2016

From the moment I met Ambra and Macie, I knew they were my spirit animals would execute our wedding beautifully and just the way we wanted it. I had such a hard time explaining what my "vision" was, but Ambra and Macie totally got it and brought unique ideas to the table and made it happen. They also have relationships with a ton of vendors, so you don't have to spend a ton of time on research. If they know what you're looking for, they can suggest a vendor and work with them to get a proposal to you. Even my dad and now husband, who were both skeptical of getting a wedding planner, ended up loving them! There are so many details that I didn't even consider before hiring Query Events, things that would have fallen through the cracks, that Ambra and Macie kept track of. When I saw how gorgeous our reception space was, I cried tears of joy! They even made sure my mom wasn't stressed out on my wedding day! Query Events nailed it and I couldn't have had a better experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Mallory · Married on 02/01/2016

Query Events was the best decision I made when it came to planning my wedding. I would recommend them to EVERYONE. Ambra and her team are incredible. She was so sweet and helped me every step of the way. Our wedding day went so smoothly and it looked amazing. I can not say enough great things about Query Events and Ambra! I just loved working with her so much! I highly recommend that everyone books with her!!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Aracely · Married on 12/20/2015

Ambra and her Query Events team were amazing. I found Ambra on Wedding Wire early in 2015 a week or two after my then fiancée now husband booked our venue. We knew we wanted to work with someone that was familiar with Fort Worth and that could help us put together a wedding that represented Texas/Southern/Tex-Mex flair. I had met with three coordinator before meeting with Ambra and she and I hit it off from the very beginning. Not only was she easy to work with but she was also willing to listen and gather information on the type of vision you as the bride want for your wedding. She really paid attention to details and made everything look elegant for our wedding. My husband and I have literally passed her name and vendor website to every couple we have met throughout our wedding planning process and now post wedding.

Ambra is that good at what she does and she and her team really know what they are doing. At the end of the day, as the bride you really have to trust your wedding coordinator because you can't do everything yourself. My husband and I had complete trust in Ambra and her work product not only because she was great to work with throughout the wedding planning process but because she showed us that she was a true professional and a serious boss lady in what she does.

Oh, and did I mention how amazing the flowers looked at our wedding. Ambra did such a great job with our bouquets and all of the floral pieces that were used in the ceremony and reception. I received so many compliments on my bouquet the day of the wedding and especially now that I have been able to share a few photos from the wedding day.

Sent on 01/14/2016

I don’t think I could ever truly express what an amazing asset Ambra was to my wedding. She did both my event planning and my florals. I could never have dreamed that my wedding could have turned out as beautifully and flawlessly as it did. She worked with my for the year leading up to my wedding on every detail, even things that I never would have thought of. I had my wedding in Fort Worth but I live in Austin, and she worked with my schedule perfectly. Even if I was coming up to Fort Worth just on Saturday, she would find a way to meet with me for an hour. She is such a hard worker and seriously loves her job, I am so thankful I found her. She worked hard to stay within my budget while also creating a totally chic event. Everyone has asked me how my wedding turned out, and all I can say is “everything turned out perfectly”. People are so surprised (you know how weddings are) but honestly it’s because Ambra was on top of her game the entire day and made sure everything went off without a hitch. If you want to really enjoy your wedding day, as well as the time leading up to it, talk to Ambra. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Shea · Married on 07/25/2015

I could not have loved working with Ambra more! She is young and vibrant, and has such a knack for the small details that make all the difference. She was super flexible with meetings, as I came in from out of town. She made me feel so taken care of, and she fought for me and my budget when it came to dealing with vendors. I did not come in with many (or any) ideas, and she helped create the vision that I did not have. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. The only thing I wish I could change is the fact that I don't get to hang out with Ambra any more!!!! LOVED HER.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Query Events provided a day of coordinator for our wedding and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing she was! While they were supposed to only be "day of" they were there for me throughout the wedding planning process and helped so much! Ambra and Kelley were our coordinators and Kelley spent our wedding day with me. She was AMAZING!! I did not have to worry about a thing as Kelley took care of it all! Everything went so smooth, was on time, and went exactly as planned. Both Kelley and Ambra were so easy to work with and so helpful. They ensured that I remembered all the little details up until the wedding and always had my best interest at heart. Query Events was amazing to work with and I would recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Cannot say enough positive things about working with Ambra! As a bride who did not have strong opinions about many wedding details, Ambra was a dream come true! I needed someone who would take charge while still keeping in mind the look/feel we were going for. She is incredibly organized and on top of EVERYTHING. She had so many vendor recommendations that saved us so much time and money, and her recommendations were all spot on. I am so glad we listened to her suggestions on vendors (cake, DJ, catering, rentals, stationary) as all were amazing. Ambra did the entire design for our reception and it was beyond stunning. We also used Query Events for floral services, and I am so happy we did! The flowers were simply amazing. I cannot recommend her services enough. Beyond that, she is such a fun sweet person and I genuinely enjoyed meeting with her during the entire planning process. When it came to our wedding day, she made sure everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and it was all due to Ambra's efforts and talents.

Sent on 06/12/2015

sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Ambra with Query Events started as just my florist, and I cannot express how grateful I am for her. She was the one vendor that worked with me and my budget and was able to go above and beyond what I could expect. Most vendors will require a minimum price point; however, Ambra took the time to figure out what my vision was and how we could make the flowers work with my budget. I also did not have a day-of coordinator, but quickly realized how important one was. Thankfully Ambra and Query Events was able and willing to do my coordination and despite my delays was able to work with me graciously and with so much joy. She made my wedding vision come alive and everything looked incredible and the day went so smoothly thanks to her. Everything was just absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Cyn · Married on 05/10/2015

Ambra and her Query Events team (Maci!) are a dream team! Being an out-of-town bride meant that I had a very tight schedule, and they were both so flexible to find a way to meet up with me and communicate with me. I had an idea of the style/flowers I wanted for my day, but Query Events truly brought my vision to life. My arrangements were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments throughout the night on it all. Thank you, Query Events, for our stunning centerpieces and gorgeous bouquets. They were one of my favorite parts of our wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Angela · Married on 03/28/2015

Ambra was absolutely they BEST! She went above and beyond her "outlined duties" to make the planning process as well as our wedding day completely stress free... She's super detail oriented and thought of things I would have never thought of and helped me every step of the way. I couldn't have done this without her! Highly recommend her for ANY event!

Sent on 04/08/2015

When I asked my husband to help me write a review about Ambra and Query Events, he simply said "What's a stronger word for love?" Because we LOVE Ambra! When I first told my husband that I wanted a day of coordinator, he felt it was a waste of money. By the end of our wedding day, he was turned into a believer!

Ambra made the entire wedding day a breeze. Any problems that came up, she took on. Any concerns we had were immediately addressed. But this wasn't only the day of. Her services started WELL before the day of the wedding. A month out, i sent her all the information she needed to get things put together. We nailed down small details, how we wanted the wedding to look, special items, quirks of any of the wedding party, etc. She had questions about things I never even thought of. Two weeks out, every one of my vendors was fully informed as to how the day of was going to go. She sent us a day of timeline that was down to the minute precise. And to be honest, we ran on time the entire time. (Maybe that was just a blessing...or maybe it was the hand of Ambra!)

Oh and I almost forgot to mention the GORGEOUS flowers that she designed for our wedding as well. I wish I could share pictures. Not only did she work within our budget, but she made them so spectacular and exactly what I had imagined. Honestly, I was lost about the flowers, so I told her generally what I wanted and she made it come alive.

Honestly, Ambra is well worth ever dime that we paid her (and then some). If you want someone who is organized, knows exactly what she is doing, and has a hard and fast attitude to get it done, then THIS is the girl (and company) you need to hire to have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 01/12/2015
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/15/2014

Ambra was a delight to work with, very professional. The flowers she provided were beyond our expectations. She is very reasonably priced, all the flowers - bouquets, arrangements - were just what we asked for. She was at the chapel on time and had everything ready to go. Would definitely recommend her to anyone and will use her again.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Ambra is amazing and very detail oriented! We needed to have someone coordinate and run our wedding day and design some of our florals since many of our family members were coming from out of town. The flow of the evening went so well. Our wedding was beautiful and absolutely everything we hoped it would be and more. The day ran so smoothly and we wouldn't change a thing about our wedding. Without Ambra, we would've been stressed on the day of the wedding and worrying about every little thing. I recommend Query Events to any future bride! If you are somewhat considering hiring someone to help out on the day of the wedding, highly highly recommend it! Ambra is so so sweet, always leans an ear to listen and really helped make our wedding day one to remember! Feel free to contact me if you want to hear more insight!

Sent on 11/20/2014