Princess Jewelers Reviews

16 | Rockville, MD

16 Reviews for Princess Jewelers

• W

Walt · Married on 08/04/2017

I first visited Princess Jewelers in 1997, and began purchasing fine jewelry from them in 1998, starting with my wife's engagement ring and our wedding rings.

Twenty years later, Princess Jewelers is still owned by the same family, the same people are still working in the store, and the jewelry that they produce is still fabulous. In 1999, I moved 312 miles away, to the western side of West Virginia. Where do my wife and I buy our jewelry today? The same place we have since 1998 - Princess Jewelers, in Vienna VA.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband bought my engagement ring here and we also selected our wedding rings from Princess Jewelers in Vienna. They were incredibly friendly and informative and helped us make a good decision for us.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Susan · Married on 06/28/2014

I love this jewelry store. Connie Oh at Princess Jewelers was so helpful in helping us find an engagement ring and a wedding ring. Richard and I were totally clueless when it came to picking out rings. Connie steered us through the process of picking a diamond and finding a beautiful setting. We then used the same setting to come up with my wedding ring. Richard looked at several choices before picking out his wedding band. We both LOVE our rings. I have received numerous compliments on my engagement ring. Connie showed us several choices before we chose a beautiful stone for the ring. We both thought Princess Jewelers was the PERFECT place to find our rings and to get a GREAT DEAL too. I have used their Vienna location to clean my ring and found them to be just as nice.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Heather · Married on 06/01/2013

Princess Jewelers is the best!! Everyone there is extremely helpful and friendly. Sitha is amazing!! She helped my husband create my engagement ring and helped us with our wedding bands. She is also my in-laws jeweler and has been for more than a decade and she is beyond helpful. We will definitely be continuing the family tradition!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Shannon · Married on 04/21/2013

We love Princess Jewelers! Lee and Sitha helped my husband pick out my engagement ring and it is absolutely stunning! We purchased both of our wedding bands from them and they were so easy to work with. They let me try on a number of different wedding bands and gave me great advice on selecting the one that looked best with my engagement ring! My husband loves his wedding band and it is so stylish. They really have a wonderful sense of style and want to give you the biggest bang for your buck at Princess! We would absolutely recommend them to any of our friends.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2011

We purchased my engagement and wedding bands here. Ian is a great person to work with! Listens and gets exactlly what you want! My rings are gorgeous and could not have imagined anything better!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Megan · Married on 06/04/2011

I found Princess Jeweler after a friend got her ring cleaned there and suggested I would like their selection. I'd looked in several stores and online and couldn't find exactly what I wanted - - My fiance and I went to Princess Jewelers to look at engagement rings together. They had a great selection but Princess Jeweler ultimately made a custom ring for me based on a combination of a few pictures I'd brought in. I told them what I liked and my finance went back alone to choose the diamond and discuss pricing. I love that my ring is unique and something my husband and I designed together. We also got our wedding bands there, and have since gotten great deals on two watches. Princess Jeweler engraved our wedding bands at no charge and also does free cleaning as often as you want. Ian Tang is really nice and great to work with. I love that Princess Jewelers is a small business and does custom work so you can get something unique and personal. I highly recommend them for all jewelry needs.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Natali · Married on 05/21/2011

My engagement and wedding bands were a family heirloom - they belonged to my husband's grandmother. The week of our wedding, we realized that we had forgotten to get them re-dipped and polished. So, last minute, I dropped into Princess Jewelers and was greeted by Connie Oh. Connie was fabulous, and helped rush the job through to get the rings back to me that same day! Plus, they did both rings for the price of one as their gift to me - which was a total surprise and completely heartwarming! Thank you Connie!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Gary · Married on 09/06/2008

THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

See IAN for professional, personal service!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2008
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2011

My husbands family has been going to Princess Jewelers for years. He personally designed my engagement ring and had it custom made. It is perfect! We also got our wedding bands there as well which are perfect. We loved how responsive and the quick service we received. It seems a bit pricy, but it's worth it! If you sell back old jewelery that you don't wear or broken, it will reduce the price of what you're about to buy. Also, they will clean your rings for free....even if you're just in the neighborhood, you can stop by and get your jewelery cleaned.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Kirsten · Married on 06/19/2010

We loved Princess Jewelers - a wonderful shopping (and buying) experience!

We met Seetha the first time we stopped in. My husband had a spreadsheet listing what she was looking for - and Seetha jumped right in with suggestions and helped me look at settings.

She found Ryan the exact diamond he was looking for, at a good price. And she helped me to design my setting - completely unique - and I love it!

My husband also went back to get me a tennis bracelet as a wedding day gift - and we picked out our wedding bands there.

If I'm ever in the area, I always stop by to say hi - and thanks!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2008

My husband and I bought my engagement ring here, and they were great! We got an amazing diamond set in whatever band I wanted, with whatever settings I wanted. They weren't pushy, they didn't try to upsell me, or anything.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Linda · Married on 04/03/2005

4.2
      3.5

I went to the Princess Jewelers in Rockville, Md. The staff were wonderful. They were not the pushy sales people trying desperately to make a sale but took time with us and made several good suggestions. We were not forced into a sale and came back several times for additional items for the bridesmaids and lovely necklace. Very competent, knowledgeable folks who make you feel a valuable customer. Same staff year after year says something about the business. Not pushy and in your face like Jared and Alexander Jewelers or mall jewelery stores. A good decision to go with them.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Susan · Married on 06/24/2006

3.5

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Princess Jewelers and we went back to look for my wedding band. They over very personal service. I wanted a custom made band that wrapped around my engagement ring. The only slight problem was that when they first when to make it, they didn't measure the engagement ring, so they didn't fit together well, but they fixed it. I had to leave both rings there for a week, which was a bit of an inconvenience, but I cannot complain about the end result. They gave me exactly what I wanted. I absolutely love it!

Sent on 07/27/2007

Sharon · Married on 08/30/2008

3.6
      3.0

My husband was able to get me a beautiful ring at Princess Jewelers. The salesman, Stan, was very professional and gave us a great deal. He told us that I could get the ring cleaned and polished whenever we wanted. However, when I went there to get it cleaned a couple of weeks later, he was very rude.

Sent on 03/09/2009

Emily · Married on 06/11/2011

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

I bought my plain gold wedding band and Princess Jewelers using a Groupon. I had bought a Groupon for my husband to use on his band as well, but after my experience, we trashed it and went elsewhere. As soon as the staff found out we were using a Groupon, they were short with us, not responsive to us, and kept trying to make us go over our budget. I wanted a solid gold band with no stones and thought it would be easy enough to get, but they kept trying to throw flashier pieces at us and convince my husband to buy me more jewelry. They showed annoyance that we asked to look up other options for men's bands in their catalogs, since they didn't have very many options in the store. They also forgot to call me when my ring came in, even though they told me they would. I had to follow up with them. I thought the point of Groupons is to try to get business into your store by creating repeat customers (jewlery for birthdays and anniversaries), but after our experience we will not be going back for anything.

Sent on 06/29/2011