3033 Wilson Blvd, 7th Floor Suite 735, Arlington, VA 22201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Pavé Jewelers

History

Pavé Jewelers is a second-generation family-owned business that has been built on four pillars: honesty, integrity, trust, and excellent customer service. Clientele referral is the bi-product of our four pillars and the true the enabler of our success. We believe in building ever-lasting relationships that cross over generations.

Niche

We are Private Jewelers specializing in loose diamonds, exquisite engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal couture, bespoke fine jewelry and swiss watches.

Personalized Service

Pavé Jewelers operates by appointment only because we believe in giving you 100% of our time to guide through your jewelry buying process. We are available at your service 7 days a week 365 days out of the year. Our schedule is adaptable to yours which enables us to differentiate ourselves from other jewelers.

Follow Pavé Jewelers on

w b perspective
b b perspective
perspective full
Pavé Jewelers
ever connected gemstone stackable ring rose gold on the floor perspective
Pavé Jewelers
ever connected gemstone stackable white gold perspective
ever connected gemstone stackable ring 14k white gold perspective

Pavé Jewelers 6
Pavé Jewelers 7

Alexandra W · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible

Pave Jewelers is the best jeweler that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Vishal is very knowledgeable, professional and patient. He makes shopping for jewelry such an enjoyable experience. My fiance bought my engagement ring from Pave Jewelers and we were so happy with the experience that we went back to purchase both our wedding bands from them. I receive so many compliments on my engagement ring and I couldn't be happier with the level of service that Vishal provides. My fiance and I both wanted custom wedding bands and Vishal worked with us to achieve exactly what we had envisioned. I would highly recommend Pave Jewelers to everyone!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/15/2019

Kind and knowledgeable professionals - with unique and beautiful jewelry!

Pavé was recommended to us by some recently engaged/married friends, and we are so grateful to have heard about it!

My fiance, Kevin, purchased my engagement ring from Pavé. He shared that Vishal and Kavish were friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and not at all 'pushy' about making a purchase. My fiance had visited a few larger 'chain' stores, and he said they didn't even come close to the personalized treatment and professionalism he experienced at Pavé.

My engagement ring is absolutely perfect! I can't even say "it's exactly what I wanted", because I had no idea that rings like this even existed! It is a round sapphire in a compass point, 'tulip' setting. Everyone who sees it comments on how unique and special it is. My fiance and Vishal must have done some great work to arrive at this ring - it is gorgeous.

I also appreciated the ease with which we made an online appointment to have the ring re-sized to fit my finger. Pavé has evening hours on certain days, making it convenient for working people.

We also purchased my wedding band from Pavé. I was so glad to be able to try on different styles to see how they looked next to my engagement ring. I was able to order a custom ring with a combination of diamonds/sapphires that perfectly complemented my sapphire engagement ring!

Whatever you are looking for, Vishal and Kavish will either have it or help you with a custom design! I would highly highly recommend Pavé and have already referred friends to their business. I can't imagine that it gets better than this - especially for such important purchases!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Pavé Jewelers 8
    Pavé Jewelers 9
    Pavé Jewelers 10
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Wang · Married on 05/26/2019

The best experience Pave Jewelers!!

I had the best experience getting an engagement ring from Pave Jewelers. It was so easy to get an appointment, and best of all, my appointment felt personalized, pressure free, and actually a lot of fun. Vishal took the time to explain the process of buying an engagement ring, and provided ample time to try on the sample/display rings. He is SO knowledgeable, honest, and provided amazing guidance as we were choosing the ring design. Best of all...no pressure AT ALL to buy from them, but in the end it was such an easy choice to get the ring from Pave Jewelers. They kept me up to date as to when the ring would arrive (really quick turn-around time, 3 weeks), and in the end, I have the most beautiful engagement ring and I could not be happier. They have a great policy on if a jewel becomes loose, you need a ring resizing, etc. I would absolutely recommend Pave Jewelers to ANYONE looking to buy any type of nice jewelry (besides rings, they do custom gorgeous necklaces, earrings, etc. too). Thank you, Pave Jewelers!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Pavé Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• Donner Photos
    Donner Photos Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for an engagement ring, wedding band, or any stunning jewelry you might want (earrings, watches, bracelets, and other rings), Pave Jewelers should be your first--and last--stop. The personalized attention and care you receive from them far exceeds the experience of shopping in a big box store, and you still get an excellent value for your purchases. They put a huge emphasis on educating anyone who comes in their door, and that gave us a lot of comfort in our first large diamond purchase. Pave Jewelers was also the only jeweler in our area who could create a custom engagement ring and wedding band we wanted within our budget. They are the best deal in town, and the value and experience were exceptional! We highly recommend them to anyone who wants a top notch experience and value from their jewelry purchases!

• 3033 Wilson Blvd, 7th Floor, Suite 735 Arlington, 22201 See on map
    7036474130 (Other Phone Number)
    8006752934 (Fax Number)