8430 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 2

About Quest Fine Jewelers

Quest Fine Jewelers is a fine jewelry provider located in Fairfax, Virginia. From engagement rings to wedding bands, Quest has a wide selection of wedding jewelry options. The shop also has luxury-grade fashion jewelry from designers such as Verragio, Novell Design Studio, MaeVona, and Coast. At Quest Fine Jewelers, you can find a beautiful piece of jewelry that is bound to dazzle.

Not only does Quest Fine Jewelers have a wide selection of designer pieces to choose from, but the shop also provides custom jewelry design as well. All of the design work is done in-house by the company's skilled and passionate jewelers, who are committed to giving you the best. Other jewelry services provided include:

• Laser welding

Quest Fine Jewelers 5
Quest Fine Jewelers 6
  • Shaylin

Shaylin · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful and easy to work with

Randa was amazing to work with! My fiancé and I went in because they were one of the few who carried Verragio rings. I tried some on and didn’t fall in love with just one. I liked certain aspects of 4 different rings. We left with an idea of what I wanted and my fiancé went back later and had a custom ring built with the details of all of the rings I liked and a diamond that has been passed down through from his grandmother! Once I got the ring, it fit like a glove! Shortly after we went back to have it appraised, they did it in house and took less than an hour! We will definitely be buying our bands from them soon!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 08/31/2019

My fiance and I had the most amazing experience at Quest Fine Jewelers. We started with an appointment to look at engagement rings and the staff was extremely helpful and everyone made you feel like you were the most important person in the room. They were accommodating and patient as you tried on numerous rings with different cuts and styles. My fiance ended up purchasing my engagement ring at Quest and he was over-the-moon with the entire process. Huan was truly a professional but also made you feel like you have been friends for years! The family feeling you receive is unconditional. When I finally met Huan after I said Yes (best day of my life), he was very sweet and explained how to properly care for the ring. I would recommend Quest to anyone looking for 5-Star quality service. This was a wonderful experience and I look forward to my ring check-ups to say hi!

Sent on 02/22/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Quest Fine Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Quest Fine Jewelers 1
    15% Off for Wedding Wire Customers
    For first time customers, simply mention this ad from Wedding Wire to receive 15% off your total purchase. *Excluding Custom Designs & Loose Diamonds
  • Quest Fine Jewelers 2
    Quest's Refer a Friend Program!
    Help a friend & help yourself to $100. Here at Quest, we could all use more friends like you! That's why we want to give you $100 for every person you refer who spends $1000 or more. Just our way of saying thank you to our loyal patrons and welcoming new ones... To refer a friend, send their contact information to info@questjewelers.com or call 703.204.0111

• 8430 Lee Highway Fairfax, District of Columbia, 22031 See on map