Quest Fine Jewelers Reviews

Quest Fine Jewelers 5
  • Candace

Candace Robbins · Married on 11/02/2019

So far so good!

My fiancé said they were great when he went in to pick out my ring. We went back together and they sized it same day. They will clean it whenever I like as well which is included.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Tim Hilkert · Married on 11/02/2019

So professional and very customer service oriented

We are so happy with Quest. We bought the engagement ring through them, and I was so happy with their service, we bought our wedding bands through them as well. We also are required to go back at least once every few months to have the rings cleaned, and we are welcomed back any time we’d like; if we prefer to have rings polished more frequently.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Shaylin

Shaylin · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful and easy to work with

Randa was amazing to work with! My fiancé and I went in because they were one of the few who carried Verragio rings. I tried some on and didn’t fall in love with just one. I liked certain aspects of 4 different rings. We left with an idea of what I wanted and my fiancé went back later and had a custom ring built with the details of all of the rings I liked and a diamond that has been passed down through from his grandmother! Once I got the ring, it fit like a glove! Shortly after we went back to have it appraised, they did it in house and took less than an hour! We will definitely be buying our bands from them soon!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Eric

Eric Caudill · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing, Start to Finish

I can't recommend Quest's services highly enough. From my very first interaction with Huan, to each subsequent interaction with Huan and Randa. They were absolutely amazing. I was referred to Quest/Huan by a personal friend, when I began my search for an engagement ring. I had previously browsed online, walked into a few stores and window shopped, just to get a feel for things.

Nothing could compare to the attention and service that they provided. Low pressure, knowledgeable, extremely pleasant. Just really FUN to work with. Even when we encountered hiccups along the road, by no fault of their own, they continuously would go above and beyond to make things right. Extremely accommodating. Top notch service.

They're local, they're accountable and they truly value happy clients. They're not just there with you for a quick sale. They're there with you through the entirety of the process, and promise to be into the future....and have been.

If you're uncertain of where to start, in your quest for that special ring for that special someone....start here!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kimie

Kristina Velhagen · Married on 09/07/2019

Finding the ideal ring

During my fiance's (now husband) initial search for a ring, he spoke to and visited multiple establishments. He also scoured through countless online reviews and found Quest Jewelers to be consistently on top of every list available. It wasn't long after that he visited Quest's newly remodeled store in Merrifield.

The store is pristine, clean and organized. The variety is impressive, wide and extensive. Although what made this entire experience stress free is attributed to Huan's calming temperament and laser focus on 100% customer satisfaction. He knows all of his customers' names! He was proactive, asked all the right questions, and a perfectionist throughout. It was clear he was highly experienced and walked him through many aspects I quite frankly wasn't aware of. Huan worked tirelessly in his preparation to locate the ideal ring and our entire wedding journey wouldn't have been so seamless without his hard work and dedication.

Thanks to Huan for making a typically anxiously-filled experience so comforting. For those interested in a jeweler for any special event, not only will you (and significant other) enjoy a remarkable experience & product but you'll also work alongside a very talented professional.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2019

My fiance and I had the most amazing experience at Quest Fine Jewelers. We started with an appointment to look at engagement rings and the staff was extremely helpful and everyone made you feel like you were the most important person in the room. They were accommodating and patient as you tried on numerous rings with different cuts and styles. My fiance ended up purchasing my engagement ring at Quest and he was over-the-moon with the entire process. Huan was truly a professional but also made you feel like you have been friends for years! The family feeling you receive is unconditional. When I finally met Huan after I said Yes (best day of my life), he was very sweet and explained how to properly care for the ring. I would recommend Quest to anyone looking for 5-Star quality service. This was a wonderful experience and I look forward to my ring check-ups to say hi!

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • User7250306 · Recently married

Engagement Ring and Wedding Bands

Quest was absolutely fantastic in designing my engagement ring and helping my husband and I with our wedding bands. Randa and Pete were a joy to work with. They care about their customers and offer extremely fair prices. You can expect a great deal and extremely high quality both in the products and the service provided. They also offer a wide selection and are certainly helpful in finding exactly what you're looking for. We would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • heather k

heather k · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful selections

We loved the service, quality, professionalism, and value of Quest. What an excellent selection of gorgeous jewelry, and you can feel good about Quest’s warranty and its family-run values. Highly recommend!

Quest Fine Jewelers 6
    Quest Fine Jewelers 7
    Quest Fine Jewelers 8
    Quest Fine Jewelers 9
    Quest Fine Jewelers 10
    Quest Fine Jewelers 11
    Sent on 03/10/2019

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

We purchased our wedding bands from Colonial and are very please with the process and rings. They have a wonderful selection. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Joao · Married on 08/04/2018

Randa not only helped me find the perfect ring for my future wife she also helped us get matching wedding bands! I will go back here for all my jewelry needs they have made a client for life!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • William

William · Married on 07/04/2018

My fiancé and I went into Quest to just look at a few engagement rings because she did not know what she wanted. We talked with Huan and he was great. He showed us a variety of rings and she was able to narrow it down. I went back to finalize everything and told him that we were going on a trip to Italy in 3 weeks and Huan was able to get the ring ready by then. We had a great experience and definitely recommend going to Quest for your jewelry needs.

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Jerri. I'm probably the pickiest bride in the world and she was so patient and gave perfect advice to help us pick an incredible ring. So happy that smaller diamond replacements and cleanings are free for life.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jack · Married on 09/30/2017

I was recommended to Quest and I'm glad I got the chance to work with Huan. He helped me in the process of getting a wedding ring for my wife (Which she loves). Also last minute wedding bands. I'm from MA and he was able to provide me great service still. I would recommend anyone to work with Quest!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Akash · Married on 06/24/2017

Pete is amazing. He is the consummate professional. I recommended him to my brother and do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Put simply: Quest had the best prices I could find when looking for an engagement ring. BUT even more important, their customer service is phenomenal. At a lot of jewelry stores, you sometimes wonder if you're being overcharged or taken advantage of... but I could not have felt more confident and comfortable than I did at Quest.

Everyone there seems really knowledgeable and nice, but my man Huan really took care of me when I came in to buy an engagement ring for my fiancee. Not only did he search high and low for best quality/priced stones, but he took the time to really figure out what we wanted and build us a custom ring from scratch. The ring came out amazing and my fiancee can't stop staring at it.

In fact, we had such a great experience, we went back again for our wedding bands, and I plan to go again for anything else in the future. Could not recommend Quest Jewelers more!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Lucy · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband and I purchased my engagement ring and wedding bands at Quest. We were extremely pleased with the customer service, value, and quality of the jewelry. We love our rings and continue to receive compliments. I go into the store regularly to get my rings polished, and they don't seem to mind. I would recommend Quest to any couples in the DC area!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Keni · Married on 11/05/2016

Based on a friend's recommendation, my fiance and I went to Quest Fine Jewelers to get our engagement and wedding rings. Huan was super friendly and helpful, gave us great advice on what type of gem to get that'd best fit our lifestyle and budget. The prices are also very reasonable. We look forward to working with Huan again in the future and have been recommending him to our friends. He values return customers and go above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. I highly recommend this store to others.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

My now-husband used Quest Jewelers to purchase my engagement ring and I am so glad he did! Jeri is extremely helpful and made his experience fantastic! We also used Quest to purchase both of our wedding bands, which I absolutely love! I have actually gone back to Quest to make some other jewelry purchases and would recommend them to anyone looking for engagement rings in the Northern VA area! Love the store and the quality of their jewelry is top notch!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • LRWEDDING

Lexi · Married on 09/02/2016

My fiancé purchased my ring here about a month ago and Quest has been wonderful to work with. We originally learned about Quest by researching jewelers and this was a place that had really high reviews on The Knot, Wedding Wire and Yelp so we knew we had to check it out. We walked in and were greeted by Cathy. She was VERY helpful. She taught us about the diamonds and what to look for. We never felt pressured to buy. Even when we said we would have to think about it, she never pressured us. We came back a couple weeks later and Cathy also helped us. She remembered us by name and remembered exactly what we were looking for. Everyone at Quest is very friendly and helpful. Even after my fiancé proposed, I still walk in there to get my ring cleaned and she remembers who we are and always asks how we are doing. I highly recommend Cathy and Quest Jewelers! We will definitely be going back for our wedding bands!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/14/2016

We went to Quest at the recommendation of a friend who's now husband went to Quest at the recommendation of a friend. We didn't plan on buying a ring that day, as I wanted tanzanite and most people don't carry any, but I convinced my fiance to go and look. Turns out this was the best decision ever, as we got to work with one of the owners, Pete, who is a gemstone fanatic. They had a few beautiful pieces of deeply saturated tanzanite on hand and Pete was able to tell us all about how best to protect (set) and cut it for use as an engagement ring. We ended up taking pieces from multiple rings in their cases and custom building a beautiful setting that showcases a fantastic piece of tanzanite well beyond anything that I had found in my annual scouting in the Caribbean. We went to order wedding bands and Pete again had wonderful suggestions on how to showcase my ring, and found the perfect band for my fiance. He actually had them matte finish a gold band while we were browsing so he could see it before committing. Quest has been wonderful to work with and I look forward to the bank account supporting many more visits!

Sent on 02/08/2016

My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Quest, and they have been wonderful. He went in with a photo of a ring I had shown him, and they created the ring for him based off of the picture. When I went in to have it sized, they gave me a complete run down and instructional session on how to care for my ring. When my ring got bent after I had it for a few weeks, I took it back and they fixed it without question. They are great to work with!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2016

We went to Quest for the wedding bands and he got the engagement ring there as well. They have been very helpful and friendly and I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • MrsEtoBe

Dawn · Married on 04/23/2016

I love Quest! My fiancé and I had been to one other jeweler but the inventory, value and personalized service we received from Quest could not be beat. Each team member at this family owned business was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. After meeting with us, Huan was able to take what he learned about our style create a beautiful, custom ring that is absolutely perfect! We will definitely be purchasing our wedding bands from Quest, as well as all fine jewelry for years to come.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jin-Lin · Married on 10/10/2015

My brother used Quest Fine Jewelers and my fiance has used them several different times (I'm a lucky girl!). They are very personable and patient as you pick out wedding bands. I also had a custom piece made and it turned out exactly as I had envisioned it!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Nick · Married on 09/19/2015

Quest is the best place to go to buy an engagement ring and wedding bands. I had searched all over Northern Virginia for a good deal while still getting quality items, I had come up empty. Then I drove past the store on my way home one day and looked them up online. I made an appointment and met with Huan. No pressure, friendly, worked within my budget and with my ideas. They helped me find the perfect engagement ring that my fiance LOVED. Lifetime warranty plan included as well, no additional costs! I have sent 2 friends there since then and both have purchased their engagements rings from Quest. We are buying our wedding bands there as well. I have worked with all of the Quest staff at one point and they are all great at what they do. Look no further, Quest is the best place in NOVA to buy fine jewelry from.

Sent on 07/25/2014