2502 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Top Jewelers

Originally founded in 1981, in Georgetown, The Top Jewelers has become the premier destination for beautiful custom jewelry and quality service. We moved to our current location and updated our name to The Top Jewelers in 1994, and have been proudly serving the community ever since. All of our equipment is on-site, meaning we do all repairs and refurbishing work in-house to our exacting standards. This enables us to offer shorter wait times, stringent quality control, and ensures you get what you came for. Our staff is knowledgeable and experienced working with all types of jewelry, so you’re always in good hands at The Top Jewelers.

ocean pendant finished 72
gabrielle bangle 2 web
button cuff links web
dsc0198
The Top Jewelers
bulova watch for her web
bulova mens watch web
ring 4w
ocean pendant finished 72
top jewelers logo grey block
gettingready41of122

2 Reviews for The Top Jewelers

Amy · Married on 07/29/2018

My husband got my engagement ring at The Top Jewelers, and we went back there for our wedding rings because we were so happy with the engagement ring. My husband originally looked at some places in Old Town, but the prices were a little steep, so he did some shopping around and found The Top Jewelers which had more reasonable prices as well as awesome reviews online. The first time I was there was to get my ring resized, and when we walked in, Michael remembered my then-fiance and asked me if I'd liked the ring. When we went back for wedding rings, he waited patiently while we browsed, no pressure or attempts to upsell us on anything. While we looked around, he cleaned my engagement ring for me. We are both really happy with the rings we chose. We get compliments on our bands as well as my engagement ring and we always point people to Top Jewelers.

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 10/04/2014

My Fiance got my ring resizes here and he absolutely loved the quality of service he was provided. The associates at this small shop are friendly and very professional. They answer all of our questions and suggested rings ideas. They also custom made jewelery for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/05/2014

The Top Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings