Market Street Diamonds

Washington, DC View map

Market Street Diamonds is a jewelry company located in Washington, D.C. that services weddings throughout the local area. Your imagination is their creation. The company is led by a strong devotion to its art, commitment and beliefs. The art is found in the exquisite diamonds; the commitment is to providing the best conflict-free diamonds in the world; and the belief is that a diamond's value is not found in mass production, but rather in careful, manual artistry.

Experience
For over a century, Market Street Diamonds has developed a reputation based on a tradition of distinctive and devoted excellence in product and service. The company was founded by a sixth-generation Belgium diamond cutter. After 100 years of service, the company continues the diamond Renaissance it started by delighting in quality, craftsmanship and imagination.

Market Street Diamonds offers high-quality service options to each couple. Average turnaround time is three to four weeks. Jewelry services available include:

• Appraisal
  • Rentals
  • Ring sizing
  • Shipping
  • Warranties

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Rentals
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

• Kate
    Kate S. Married on 07/25/2021

The Best Service

We could not be happier to have chosen the team at Market Street Diamonds to create our wedding rings. Their entire team is so knowledgeable and welcoming, you can tell they truly take pride in their work and it shows!
    We went into the showroom to pick out wedding band styles a couple of times and they were so patient and informative in the process. They worked with us to set a budget and make sure the engagement ring and wedding bands fit our budget, style and lifestyle.
    We have stopped into the showroom many times since then to pick up the wedding bands or get them cleaned before the wedding day and they always remember our names and make the place feel so welcoming.
    The rings turned out absolutely stunning. I have had my engagement ring for three years now and I still catch myself staring at my left hand in awe of its beauty. Thank you, Market Street Diamonds team for making the rings of our dreams. You now have customers for life.
    Caitlin Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic service

Market Street Diamonds is now our one-stop shop for any jewelry needs thanks to their fantastic service in repairing an antique engagement ring and custom-making our wedding bands. Truly exceptional service, beautiful pieces, and fair pricing.
  • Nilufer
    Nilufer Married on 08/10/2019

For the care of My Heirloom Diamonds

This is my go-to jeweler for appraisal, repairs, and redesigns. (Yes, I taken old jewelry and made new items with their help.) I received a gorgeous vintage diamond engagement ring that has been in my husband's family since the 1920s, along with a matching diamond baguette band. Market Street Diamonds has taken great care when I bought these items in for repairs, resizing, and cleaning. (I love just stopping in for a quick shine. Brighten my day.)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

20 photos · 09/19/2016

Deals

Market Street Diamonds 1
Gift
Free Jewelry cleaning & consultation/inspection while u wait to make sure your stones are secure & safe. We can also answer your questions.

2512 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC, 20037
2025525744

11:30 am – 6:30 pm Tue-Fri 11.00 am – 6.30 pm Sat We are closed on Sundays and Mondays
Location of (Market Street Diamonds)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding