Market Street Diamonds

2914 M Street Georgetown, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Market Street Diamonds

Market Street Diamonds is a jewelry company located in Washington, D.C. that services weddings throughout the local area. Your imagination is their creation. The company is led by a strong devotion to its art, commitment and beliefs. The art is found in the exquisite diamonds; the commitment is to providing the best conflict-free diamonds in the world; and the belief is that a diamond's value is not found in mass production, but rather in careful, manual artistry.

Experience
For over a century, Market Street Diamonds has developed a reputation based on a tradition of distinctive and devoted excellence in product and service. The company was founded by a sixth-generation Belgium diamond cutter. After 100 years of service, the company continues the diamond Renaissance it started by delighting in quality, craftsmanship and imagination.

Market Street Diamonds offers high-quality service options to each couple. Average turnaround time is three to four weeks. Jewelry services available include:

• Appraisal

Market Street Diamonds 1
  • Sharone

Sharone · Married on 10/28/2018

Very helpful and fast

We got our wedding bands here, and resized one of the engagement rings. Daria was so helpful and nice to us. We were able to customize our rings and get them resized. They also offer engraving for free.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

I could rave about the team at Market Street Diamonds all day long. My fiance went in together to pick out my engagement ring last month, and we received exceptional service. I'd also been clear when I first contacted the store that I was interested in a stone other than a diamond for my engagement ring, and Daria was incredibly helpful and patient in helping us put together the perfect ring for our criteria and budget. No judgment, no pressure, and they even had some loose stones for us to look at in person, to help us choose. My ring was ready in less than the time they quoted us (about 2 weeks, when we were quoted 4) and Dino's work is stunning. I'd happily recommend MSD to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Market Street Diamonds 2

Market Street Diamonds's reply:

Thank you very much, Michelle, for your kind words. We love our clients.

Grant · Married on 09/08/2018

Shauna was amazing. I couldn't find an engagement ring that I liked anywhere else, and so I came to Market Street Diamonds with a jumble of notes and designs in my head and they customized a ring for me based on my specifications and gave valuable input. I was up against a little of a time rush, but they had it done and ready for me to see within 4 weeks of my first appointment there. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone I know. The quality and professionalism is unmatched. The ring came out exactly as I imagined and the proposal could not have gone better. Thanks Market Street Diamonds!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Market Street Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words . We love our clients !

Market Street Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Market Street Diamonds 1
    Free Jewelry Cleaning and Inspection
    Free Jewelry cleaning & consultation/inspection while u wait to make sure your stones are secure & safe. We can also answer your questions.

• 2914 M Street Georgetown, Georgetown Washington, District of Columbia, 20007 See on map
    (Phone number)