Market Street Diamonds

2914 M Street Georgetown, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Market Street Diamonds

Our art is our enterprise. Market Street Diamonds is a leader in producing and exporting the world's most exquisite diamonds. Our hallmark proprietary cuts combined with an illustrious commitment to providing our wholesale and retail client's consistent perfection distinguishes Market Street Diamonds from all else.

Our commitment to excellence begins and ends with our product. We purchase the best conflict-free diamonds rough to see the process through its second metamorphosis — a brilliant, expertly cut masterpiece.

Our belief is that a diamond's value is derived from careful, manual artistry rather than a mass-produced commodity. Our hallmark proprietary cuts and unwavering attention to detail help us provide the best to our customers, ensuring their desire for luxury is always captivated in essence by Market Street Diamonds.

For over a century, Market Street Diamonds has built its reputation based on a tradition of distinctive, devoted excellence and service. Founded by a sixth-generation Belgium diamond cutter, Market Street Diamonds opened its doors to provide exquisite, never-before-seen diamond cuts to a growing New York City elite. Over one hundred years later we proudly continue the diamond renaissance, delighting in quality, craftsmanship and imagination.

Follow Market Street Diamonds on
Rose Gold Engagement Ring
Rose Gold Engagement Ring

33 Reviews for Market Street Diamonds

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

I could rave about the team at Market Street Diamonds all day long. My fiance went in together to pick out my engagement ring last month, and we received exceptional service. I'd also been clear when I first contacted the store that I was interested in a stone other than a diamond for my engagement ring, and Daria was incredibly helpful and patient in helping us put together the perfect ring for our criteria and budget. No judgment, no pressure, and they even had some loose stones for us to look at in person, to help us choose. My ring was ready in less than the time they quoted us (about 2 weeks, when we were quoted 4) and Dino's work is stunning. I'd happily recommend MSD to anyone I know!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Market Street Diamonds 1

Market Street Diamonds's reply:

Thank you very much, Michelle, for your kind words. We love our clients.

Grant · Married on 09/08/2018

Shauna was amazing. I couldn't find an engagement ring that I liked anywhere else, and so I came to Market Street Diamonds with a jumble of notes and designs in my head and they customized a ring for me based on my specifications and gave valuable input. I was up against a little of a time rush, but they had it done and ready for me to see within 4 weeks of my first appointment there. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone I know. The quality and professionalism is unmatched. The ring came out exactly as I imagined and the proposal could not have gone better. Thanks Market Street Diamonds!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Market Street Diamonds's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words . We love our clients !

Market Street Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Market Street Diamonds 1
    Free Jewelry Cleaning and Inspection
    Free Jewelry cleaning & consultation/inspection while u wait to make sure your stones are secure & safe. We can also answer your questions.

• 2914 M Street, Georgetown Washington, DC 20007 See on map