2512 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Market Street Diamonds

Market Street Diamonds is a jewelry company located in Washington, D.C. that services weddings throughout the local area. Your imagination is their creation. The company is led by a strong devotion to its art, commitment and beliefs. The art is found in the exquisite diamonds; the commitment is to providing the best conflict-free diamonds in the world; and the belief is that a diamond's value is not found in mass production, but rather in careful, manual artistry.

Experience
For over a century, Market Street Diamonds has developed a reputation based on a tradition of distinctive and devoted excellence in product and service. The company was founded by a sixth-generation Belgium diamond cutter. After 100 years of service, the company continues the diamond Renaissance it started by delighting in quality, craftsmanship and imagination.

Market Street Diamonds offers high-quality service options to each couple. Average turnaround time is three to four weeks. Jewelry services available include:

• Appraisal

Market Street Diamonds 1
  • Nilufer

Nilufer · Married on 08/10/2019

For the care of My Heirloom Diamonds

This is my go-to jeweler for appraisal, repairs, and redesigns. (Yes, I taken old jewelry and made new items with their help.) I received a gorgeous vintage diamond engagement ring that has been in my husband's family since the 1920s, along with a matching diamond baguette band. Market Street Diamonds has taken great care when I bought these items in for repairs, resizing, and cleaning. (I love just stopping in for a quick shine. Brighten my day.)

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Marie Romanoff · Married on 08/03/2019

Ring aprasial and re-size

We had an old family diamond for the bride's wedding band, and bought a setting from another jeweler. We went to Market Street Diamonds for an appraisal, and kept coming back - for cleaning, a band resize, and for fixing a necklace. Every time we were greeted kindly, and no matter the small ask, they took care of it perfectly! They resized my grandmothers 75 year old wedding band in 24 hours (90$ - cheaper and faster than all others) and made it sparkle, while keeping the integrity of the intricate design. We had our bands cleaned there the week before the wedding, along with our other keepsake jewelry that would be in photographs - everything was shined and beautiful. Cleaning is always free and fast :)
    Thanks so much, MSD!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful ring, impeccable service

I was looking for a wedding band that would fit with my oval engagement ring. I knew it would probably need to be custom. I was feeling frustrated with other jewelry store options. Market Street Diamond was so helpful. I worked with Eva who gave me insight into what would work, and walked me through the process. She genuinely wanted me to be completely happy with my purchase, and I never felt pressured to make a decision or buy a ring. The turn around time for getting my ring was fast and the quality impeccable. I will definitely go back to Market Street for any future needs.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Market Street Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Market Street Diamonds 1
    Free Jewelry Cleaning and Inspection
    Free Jewelry cleaning & consultation/inspection while u wait to make sure your stones are secure & safe. We can also answer your questions.

• 2512 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC, 20037 See on map
    2025525744 (Phone number)
    11:30 am – 6:30 pm Tue-Fri 11.00 am – 6.30 pm Sat We are closed on Sundays and Mondays