PO Box 11686, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33339 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 71
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Donner Photos

Hi! We are Nick and Erin. We are a fun loving, adventure seeking, and creative husband-and-wife team. We are passionate about wedding storytelling through photography.

Our Mission

We care about our clients and work really hard to make sure that their wedding day is the best day of their lives. Our mission is to create visually stunning images that our clients can preserve and share with all the important people in their lives for the rest of their lives. We do this by finding out what makes each bride and groom special and building authentic connections with them to create custom, artistic photographs that reflect all the relationships, emotions, personalities, and moments of a wedding celebration.

Award Winning Service

We want to provide a great value to you and your family. We guarantee a 4-week turnaround for photos—much faster than industry standards—and a detailed photography plan to ensure we are not wasting any of your precious time on your wedding day. We are honored to have received the Wedding Wire Couples' and Bride's Choice awards over the last 5 years thanks to great reviews from our clients!

Where We Work

We are located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida near Imperial Point, less than an hour from downtown Miami. We also photograph weddings in the Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland area frequently. We love to travel and have done several destination weddings, traveling as far as Santorini, Greece. Call or email us and let's get to know each other!

Follow Donner Photos on

• Real Weddings 39
  • Videos 1

74 Reviews for Donner Photos

Meg · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Had the most unbelievably INCREDIBLE experience as Erin flawlessly captured our once in lifetime event, our engagement. Erin and my boyfriend, now fiancé, were able to communicate, plan, and set up the entire thing while she was in FL and we were in NY. Not only did Erin beautifully capture the moment of surprise, she arrived over an hour early to look over the area to plan a photo shoot after. She was kind, patient, and relaxed as she helped us figure out how to stand, where to put our hands, how to walk, etc. Erin truly made it both fun and personal as she asked us about ourselves and if we had any poses/photos we wanted her to set up.

Oh and the pictures came out PERFECT!!! I cannot stop looking at them and thinking, we are not this pretty, Erin is magical. The variation of shots, effects, lighting (and magic) makes it look like we were out there for hours, when it was really only one.

The entire shoot was so fun and the pictures show how talented Erin is as a professional. Also amazing, we had the pictures only hours after the shoot!! All photos were in color and black and white. I cannot thank Erin enough for how much time and effort she put into our moment! Truly something special to have this memory so beautifully captured by such a talented photographer.

Donner Photos 1
    Donner Photos 2
    Donner Photos 3

Marcela · Married on 08/03/2018

Nick and Erin are without a doubt the best choice you could ever make for your engagement/wedding pictures! I chose them for both my engagement session as well as the wedding day photography and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. On my wedding day, the weather was all over the place, extremely hot and humid at one point, then raining the next second. Nick was super accommodating and attentive to details. I didn't have a coordinator so I counted on him to know where to be and which pictures to take. Once I got them back (very quick turnaround), I was amazed at the number of angles and moments he was able to capture - you would think there were three people taking them! The pictures were beautiful and I will treasure them for the rest of my life. On top of it all, they are extremely nice, flexible and professional every step of the way. Anyways, I have nothing but great things to say about both of them. I promise you will not regret choosing Donner Photos!

annie · Married on 12/02/2017

Nick and Erin were a dream to work with from start to finish. They shot two of our best friend's wedding previously, so it was a no-brainer booking them, but they were even better than imagined. From our first meeting with Erin, she totally got our vision and was responsive and available to us every step of the way. On the actual day of our wedding, they made sure to capture every shot and utilize all of the different spaces within the time frame we had allotted between the ceremony and reception. Having a good relationship and open line of communication with your photographers is really one of the most important aspects of your wedding and I cannot recommend Nick and Erin enough. Not only that, we received our pictures back in less than a month, which is unheard of in the wedding photo business (so I am told). We loved every single photo and have enjoyed reliving the wedding over and over again through the imagines. Do not even read other reviews, book Nick and Erin Donner now!

Donner Photos Pricing

Donner Photos Price Rates

Donner Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Real Weddings

• Paperboys
    Paperboys Wedding Videographers

Erin and Nick are awesome, incredibly talented, and a blast to work with. In a word: Legit.

• Pavé Jewelers
    Pavé Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

I've known Nick and his wife Erin for approximately a year now. They were initially clients of mine, and I returned the business by leveraging their services for videography / marketing for my landing page. Mind you, I'm meticulous, OCD, and overly careful with my branding so you can imagine how picky I was with my videographer. Furthermore, as a small business owner, I am very frugal for good reason. Point and case, Nick & Erin are phenomenal at what they do. They have the education and experience to back it up. They delivered everything I asked for within budget. I could not be happier with their work, and I'm thankful to have them as friends, colleagues, and business partners for life!

• PO Box 11686 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33339 See on map