Washington, Washington, DC 20002 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Paperboys

Paperboys is a world-renowned wedding cinematography company located in the Washington, D.C. area. Owners and videographers Simon Cook and Jordan Eberlein have a combined 25+ years of filming experience and specialize in creating incomparable wedding films. Jordan’s degree in film and Simon’s degree in journalism combine to produce epic films that are perfectly composed to tell unique and authentic love stories.

• Videos 9

59 Reviews for Paperboys

• Ashley

Ashley Washington · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Epic videography

Let me fist say, my potographer literally gave me a discount just so I could afford them, I knew they had to be the best! I have met probably around 30 videographers in the area which is practically all of them and I can honestly say, they are the best.

I should also add that one of my previous jobs was doing hair and makeup for photoshoots and commercial videography. I know a thing or two about quality and their work is like watching a movie.

I can't wait to see what they do for my whimsical wedding. I know what ever they do will be amazing. Oh and talking to Simon on the phone was like talking to an old friend, so down to earth. Professional and straight forward guy that Simon.

Don't wait book them now!!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Alexandra · Married on 07/05/2019

Super fun!

The Paperboys team is awesome! We were drawn to their video style and are so glad we reached out to them. The are both incredibly nice and fun, and made the process so easy! I did not even notice them at our ceremony/reception. They worked incredibly well with our photography team, ensuring that everyone got the shots they needed, with respecting our time as well so we could enjoy the day. They did some awesome drone shots, which we can’t wait to see! Looking forward to receiving our videos! Thanks, guys!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Paperboys FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Nichole Haun Photography
    Nichole Haun Photography Wedding Photographers

Simon and his team are amazing! We love working with them.

• Donner Photos
    Donner Photos Wedding Photographers

Simon and his team of videographers are wonderful and easy to work with on your wedding day. They were friendly, unobtrusive, and make every effort to accommodate the photography schedule we have planned with our clients. The finished product is high quality and personal, and we had a great experience working with him!

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20002 See on map