About Paperboys

World-Renowned Wedding Cinematography

Paperboys is a world-renowned cinematography partnership between Simon Cook and Jordan Eberlein. Between the two of them, they have over 25 years of filming experience specializing in epic wedding films. Jordan got his degree in film at UMBC, and Simon got his journalism degree from GMU. Within Paperboys, Simon and Jordan are able to bring their unique skillsets to the table in a creative and collaborative environment producing work that has been featured around the world. Simon and Jordan also are opposed to growing ponytails and mustaches, seeing firsthand how the "creepy videographer" ruined many weddings during the 90s early 2000s. They feel it is their responsibility to right the ship. So Paperboys presses on.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Richmond, Baltimore, New York City + 1 Additional Regions

43 Reviews for Paperboys

Short Form (3)
DVD (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)

Hiring Paperboys was the BEST decision we made! Simon and his team were so amazing and blew our guests away with the same day edit. We had a lot of weather challenges on our wedding day and they were more than flexible and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. They were also so fun and down to earth! We 100% will be recommending them to any getting married!

Profile Picture Kasey, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

Simon is simply AMAZING. I want to thank his parents for raising such an awesome human being. Truly a class act!
Simon was the wedding vendor that I was most excited to have. I booked him early to ensure that I could have him on my big day. He was uber prompt and responsive to all of my questions and concerns, and was even flexible with accepting the required deposit in multiple payments. We were all set and ready to go! Fast forward to the week before my wedding...There was a bit of a financial snafu that risked us being able to complete the contracted requirements to have Simon shoot our big day, but he did not let that get in the way of anything. He and another Paperboys videographer (I forget his name) showed up and were as great as I imagined they'd be! All of our guests and even the other wedding vendors that were hired, made it a point to tell me how personable, professional and just plain nice he was. It was almost as if he wasn't a hired vendor, but a part of the family. He and the other Paperboys videographer fit right in. I am eternally grateful for Simon's great spirit, understanding and flexibility and making my one wedding dream of he and his team capturing my wedding day come true!! I truly appreciate you, Paperboys! -Your 10/20 Bride Leah

Profile Picture Leah , 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Paperboys Pricing

Videos

0 Photos

5 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Simon and his team are amazing! We love working with them.

Simon and his team of videographers are wonderful and easy to work with on your wedding day. They were friendly, unobtrusive, and make every effort to accommodate the photography schedule we have planned with our clients. The finished product is high quality and personal, and we had a great experience working with him!

Events

Washington, DC 20002   See On Map
540-322-7407 (phone)
Paperboys is a wedding Videographer from Fredericksburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Washington D.C., and Maryland. Paperboys is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Northern VA wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in Cinematic Wedding Videography.