10106 Myrtlewood Circle West, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Dillon Photo

Dillon Photo provides candid, honest photography to the South Florida area. We specialize in natural light and photo-journalistic photography, placing less emphasis on posed shots and focusing strongly on capturing honest emotion in our photographs. We strive to provide each of our clients with beautiful, natural photos that capture the true feel of their special day.

more portfolio photos 2008
11 12005
11 15014

22 Reviews for Dillon Photo

Darby · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I was originally set to work with Erin on our destination wedding but since my father unexpectedly got ill, we decided to have the wedding closer to home. Erin was great the whole way through. She was responsive, knowledgable and accommodating to our plan. I wish we were able to actually work with her but hopefully someday if we renew our vows in the Keys, she can take our photos!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Kate · Married on 03/12/2016

Erin is awesome! our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. Everyone that has seen them have mentioned what a great job our photographer did on our photos. She was everywhere at the right time and got some really creative shots and captured every moment perfectly. She made us feel extremely comfortable, which was not always an easy task with my husband. Every penny we spent on Erin was worth it!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Linda · Married on 09/20/2015

As a bride, naturally I wanted everything with my wedding to be seamless and just as I imagined. When I look back on the day, my favorite part was the pictures and working with Erin to capture the moments and memories my husband and I both had envisioned. I cannot say enough about Erin Dillon and the photos she provides. Her professionalism and candor are refreshing and make the whole process very easy. I would recommend Dillon Photo to anyone in the area looking for a photographer who knows how to take pictures and make the viewer feel the emotions in each one. She is also incredible with capturing the lighting and making each picture feel candid even if it was posed. Thank you Erin!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Dillon Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design Wedding Florists

Gerilyn Gianna Events highly recommend Dillon Photo to our clients. They are a wonderful team to work with and they have the ability to capture all the details of your day. We love working with them!

• 10106 Myrtlewood Circle West Palm Beach Gardens, 33418 See on map