Bella Mera Bridal Boutique

Sterling, VA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Book Appointments - http://bellamerabridal.com/

At your appointment, you will be able to try on and view various lengths of Wedding Veils, Bridesmaids Dresses, Alternative Bridal Dresses, Tiaras, Crowns, Sashes, Combs, Headpieces, Hair Pins, Jewelry, Viscose Blend Pashminas & final touch accessories. Last minute supplies for final fittings such as push bra cups or standard dress bra cups, bustiers and invisible bras plus Fabric Breathable Bags, Extra Large Garment Bags or Muslin Cotton Garment bags for special garments like wedding veils, wedding gowns, wraps, tuxedos, bridesmaids dresses, formal wear dresses & quinceanera dresses.

Gown Preservation Kits also on display. Vintage gowns, veils and christening/baptism gowns also available for preservation. Gown Only cleaning services is available without preservation.

We welcome you to bring your gown in for gown preservation consultations or any accessory or veil consultation. Swatches for Watters/Wtoo, Dessy, Bill Levkoff and Wedding Veil colors on display.Should you have any concerns, issues, questions, or requests, be sure to include all the details, style number, designer, event date and other important information below.

• Black-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Lisa
    Lisa S. Getting married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing customer service start to finish!

My daughter found a veil she loved but hesitated to purchase it because it was highly priced at the bridal shop where she purchased her gown. She decided to look for a less expensive version on Etsy. I decided to reach out to Bella Mera and Jennifer responded immediately that not only did they have the veil but I would receive it in under 4 weeks for less than half the price we were quoted at our local bridal shop. Also we had been told 6-8 months for delivery! The communication is excellent through text and email. I received the veil beautifully packaged in less than 2 weeks and also received follow up messages to be sure I was satisfied. Jennifer and Bella Mera are perfect examples of customer service at its best. I cannot wait to surprise my daughter with her dream veil at her shower! Thank you so much!
    Raelynn K. Married on 04/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very Helpful and Affordable!

I absolutely love the belt I ordered from them. It was stunning and exactly what I ordered. It was the lowest price I found for the belt I wanted. I was in no rush to get mine but it was still delivered in a timely manner. It even came in the cutest little bag and with a sweet little card. They always kept me updated on my package and were in the process my order was. They were very helpful when I had any questions. I would totally recommend them to any bride looking for a little extra help. Thanks Bella Bridal!
  • Carly
    Carly S. Married on 04/07/2022

Amazing Customer Service!

Amazing customer service. I received texts regarding my shipment and prompt responses. 10 stars if I could give them!
  • illustration stars

21580 Atlantic Boulevard S#120B Sterling, VA, 20166
2024703030
888-200-7820

By Appointment
Location of (Bella Mera Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding