iCON BRIDAL & FORMAL

11771 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852, Germantown, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

About iCON BRIDAL & FORMAL

iCON Bridal & Formal is a full-service wedding dress and formal wear shop located in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area. This location offers a vast selection of designer gowns, as well as other attire for members of the wedding party and close family members. iCON Bridal & Formal also customizes attire for couples so they can wed in clothing that looks and fits perfectly.

This shop offers dress and attire items for the majority of the wedding party. They offer items for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, groomsmen, mothers of the bride, and mothers of the groom. The turnaround time for a bridal gown from this shop is less than six months, and all sales are final with exchanges but no refunds. Couples are sure to find something they love, with new inventory coming into the shop seasonally. With a large selection of attire, shoes, and other accessories, this shop provides only the best. Their selection includes:

• Bridal belts

iCON BRIDAL & FORMAL 7
  • Kat

Katherine Mcmanus · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Good Experience

This place was a wonderful fit for me. I was able to get an appointment within a day of calling them. I told them what I was looking for, and what my needs are, (I am very self conscious about my back, so I wanted it covered), and what my budget was. I started out with 6 dresses to try on, and they don't have a set limit on the number you can try. They also find additional dresses which match your style while you're trying the ones you've chosen. I was able to be honest about how I felt with each dress, and I did not feel pressured to purchase anything. While I was trying them on, they were able to show me my back so I could choose the level of coverage I wanted. They were very flexible with styling, and after I made a decision, they went through each of the charges with me so I wasn't surprised by the tag. I did get the dress about a year before my presumed date, and it does take several months for the dress to come in. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jess M · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience

Connie and her staff are warm and welcoming. They are also patient, flexible, professional and kind. They did an amazing job with altering my dress. Connie and her staff listen to you and work with you to make sure you are happy with the end product. I would certainly recommend Icon Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding dress and Connie's tailoring services are amazing! Thank you so much Connie!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    iCON BRIDAL & FORMAL 8

Arianne · Married on 05/19/2019

I cannot put in words how excellent Icon Bridal & Formal is- I visited 6 stores total and the customer service, dress selection, and knowledge of Icon Bridal & Formal was the best by far. Theresa was my consultant and she made me feel beautiful, attended to, and especially really listened to- I couldn't believe how each dress she had me try on was better than the last and fit my exact vision of what I wanted for my wedding. Throughout my appointment, the woman who does alterations was available to consult and was so helpful. In the end I found a dress at another store but I went back to Icon Bridal and ordered from them because I trusted them so much and their alterations were cheaper than everywhere else. I love this bridal store!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

iCON BRIDAL & FORMAL FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $1,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• 11771 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 Germantown, MD, 20852 See on map
    301-355-4741 (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday: 12pm-7pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Sunday: By appointment only iconbridalcontact@gmail.com