iCON BRIDAL & FORMAL

Germantown, MD View map

iCON Bridal & Formal is a full-service wedding dress and formal wear shop located in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area. This location offers a vast selection of designer gowns, as well as other attire for members of the wedding party and close family members. iCON Bridal & Formal also customizes attire for couples so they can wed in clothing that looks and fits perfectly.

This shop offers dress and attire items for the majority of the wedding party. They offer items for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, groomsmen, mothers of the bride, and mothers of the groom. The turnaround time for a bridal gown from this shop is less than six months, and all sales are final with exchanges but no refunds. Couples are sure to find something they love, with new inventory coming into the shop seasonally. With a large selection of attire, shoes, and other accessories, this shop provides only the best. Their selection includes:

• Bridal belts
  • Tuxedo rentals
  • Tuxedos
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

4.7

• Mara
    Mara O. Married on 08/28/2021

My Dream Dress

iCON Bridal was the first wedding dress story I went to and it was an incredible experience! Theresa was so kind, accommodating, and helpful. Her advice and feedback was filled with the intention of helping me find my dream dress, and was never "sales-y" or pushy. She also really took a look at the survey I filled out prior to the appointment, which made me feel like she truly wanted to personalize the experience for me. The store had every style you could think of and I was able to try on multiple different dresses so that I could really learn what I wanted. Highly recommend iCON for any bride!
  • Elise
    Elise M. Married on 10/04/2020

Turned my dream dress into a reality

Although I didn't purchase my dress from ICON, I did have my alterations done there. Connie and Elaina were so incredibly kind and helpful. My dress needed a lot of work. In the pictures online, it was a tea length gown. However, when it arrived, it was floor length. Tailoring each of the many, many layers involved in the skirt was not an easy process, but they did such a magnificent job. Also, they made me a matching face mask, completely free of charge. Theresa, Connie, and Elaina all take pride in their work, and it shows. Despite having to have two of my fittings take place during a pandemic, the ladies made me feel safe. I was the only bride in the shop, and everyone was asked to wear face masks. I'm so glad that I brought my dress to ICON. They knew exactly what I wanted, and were willing to go above and beyond to make it possible!
  • Kat
    Katherine M. Married on 07/05/2020

Good Experience

This place was a wonderful fit for me. I was able to get an appointment within a day of calling them. I told them what I was looking for, and what my needs are, (I am very self conscious about my back, so I wanted it covered), and what my budget was. I started out with 6 dresses to try on, and they don't have a set limit on the number you can try. They also find additional dresses which match your style while you're trying the ones you've chosen. I was able to be honest about how I felt with each dress, and I did not feel pressured to purchase anything. While I was trying them on, they were able to show me my back so I could choose the level of coverage I wanted. They were very flexible with styling, and after I made a decision, they went through each of the charges with me so I wasn't surprised by the tag. I did get the dress about a year before my presumed date, and it does take several months for the dress to come in. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Parker & Meagan
    31 photos · 09/26/2020

11771 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 Germantown, MD, 20852
301-355-4741

Monday-Friday: 12pm-7pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Sunday: By appointment only iconbridalcontact@gmail.com
Location of (iCON BRIDAL & FORMAL)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding