Posh Bridal

3521 John Simmons St. C201, Frederick, MD 21704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Posh Bridal

Posh Bridal is a full-service bridal boutique located in Frederick, Maryland. In addition to selling a diverse array of bridal gowns, they also sell bridesmaid dresses, accessories and dresses for mothers. Brides will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with one of their experienced consultants to find the gown of their dreams. Posh Bridal can't wait to be a part of your special day.

This award-winning salon requires you to make an appointment, in order to give you the attention you deserve. They offer gowns at a variety of price points to accommodate any budget. If you need a dress in a hurry, they also offer a selection of dresses that can be purchased directly “off the rack.” With over 250 gowns in their salon, in sizes that range from eight to 24, there’s sure to be something for everyone. Their services include:

• Alterations
  • Bridal belts
  • Hair accessories
  • Veils
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes

Other Services

In addition to selling bridal gowns from designers such as Essense of Australia, Maggie Sottero, Allure and more, Posh Bridal also offers tuxedo rentals. Additional services include:

• Suit rentals

Posh Bridal 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 05/29/2020

Perfect Dress

Best experience!! Found the most beautiful dress, the staff was friendly and very helpful in finding "the one"!

• Colette

Colette · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Found the dress of my dreams!

I recently just purchased my wedding dress from Posh Bridal and the experience so far has been amazing! My consultant was very helpful and super sweet during my entire appointment. When I arrived they asked to see any photos of dresses I was interested in and I was able to try on several of the dresses I had picked out already! My consultant Lori was quickly able to narrow down the style and fit of dress that I was looking for. The dress I ended up choosing was nothing that I had ever thought I would wear, but I absolutely loved it! Lori was super helpful, honest, and so easy to work with. The entire staff made me feel so comfortable. They also worked 100% within my budget and did not pull any dresses that were outside of that budget. I would highly recommend Posh Bridal!

Christena · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

I went into Posh a week or so ago looking for a bridal gown. As soon as we stepped into the store I was impressed. The store was clean, bright, and beautiful and I immediately felt comfortable. We were taken back to our own private suite, which was so intimate and fun. We worked with Kim and based on my Pinterest likes and what I told her, she was able to pull several gorgeous dresses. Every single one was beautiful and a style I would have been happy with. She seemed very knowledgable about her inventory and pulled dresses quickly. I loved that she seemed to really get a sense of my personality and picked things to match it. I found "the one" and am completely satisfied with my purchase. Kim and another staff member even stayed a few minutes after closing to help answer questions and look at some other items. They were very friendly and professional. My experience was amazing, especially after a disappointing trip to another bridal store. I would highly recommend Posh Bridal to any bride who wants a personalized experience.

Posh Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Candlelight Floral Designs, Event and Floral Design
    Candlelight Floral Designs, Event and Floral Design Wedding Florists

Brandi and Posh Bridal have it all - this is by far the best place a Bride can start and probably finish the search for that perfect dress. Brandi has a level of customer service and care that is unsurpassed. We love to see and work with such excellent people in this industry.

• 3521 John Simmons St. C201, C201 Frederick, District of Columbia, MD 21704 See on map