About Posh Bridal

We are a New full service Bridal Boutique located in Urbana, Maryland.

Posh Bridal features an exquisite collection of designer gowns to suit every price range.

Our Posh accessories add the perfect accent to your gown. We also have dresses for the Posh Bridesmaid and coming soon the Posh Mothers!

Our Posh consultants and seamstress are dedicated to you and your bridal party.

Call us today and schedule an appointment with one of our Posh consultants!

We look forward to making you one of our Posh Brides!!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Sales (3)
Plus Size Gowns (3)
Father of Groom (2)
Sample Gowns (2)

Very welcoming and kind!! They take your vision and ideas and pick the right dress for you. I love seeing the passion these ladies have for what they do! I said yes to the dress and I couldn’t be more excited!!

Profile Picture Chrystyna, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Posh Bridal was nothing but PERFECT! I went into the appointment a little terrified since it was my first time trying on dresses and I wasn't feeling the most body confident I have ever felt (Haven't stayed on the wedding diet train thus far ... woops!) and my consultant Kim made me feel like a million bucks. She asked me all of the right questions in order to gain exactly what I was looking for (and definitely NOT looking for) and it resulted in a refined selection of dresses to try on. I would not have chosen my dress had she not picked it out for me and suggested I try it on. That was the 4th dress I tried on and it was completely love at first sight and I did not want to take it off. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. The whole process was easy, fun, and I wish I could do it again!!! Thank you Posh for making that one of my best days ever!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 5/12/18, 1 Review

22 Photos

Posh Bridal

22 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Brandi and Posh Bridal have it all - this is by far the best place a Bride can start and probably finish the search for that perfect dress. Brandi has a level of customer service and care that is unsurpassed. We love to see and work with such excellent people in this industry.

5 PROS I KNOW

Events

3521 John Simmons St., C201, Frederick, MD 21704   See On Map
301-810-5443 (phone)
Posh Bridal is a wedding Dress Boutique from Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including DMV, VA, and PA. Posh Bridal is a professional Bridal shop that has been part of the DMV wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Wedding Dress.