Bella Mera Bridal Boutique Reviews

115 | Sterling, VA

115 Reviews for Bella Mera Bridal Boutique

• RAELYNN

Raelynn Kelley · Getting married on 04/07/2022

Very Helpful and Affordable!

I absolutely love the belt I ordered from them. It was stunning and exactly what I ordered. It was the lowest price I found for the belt I wanted. I was in no rush to get mine but it was still delivered in a timely manner. It even came in the cutest little bag and with a sweet little card. They always kept me updated on my package and were in the process my order was. They were very helpful when I had any questions. I would totally recommend them to any bride looking for a little extra help. Thanks Bella Bridal!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Emily

Emily Royer · Getting married on 02/09/2022

10/10 Would Recommend Bella Mera

I ordered my veil from Bella Mera. I found their veil at a bridal salon; however, the price was pretty marked up. I went directly to Bella Mera to order my gorgeous cathedral veil. Bella Mera was extremely responsive. They said my veil would arrive 6 weeks post purchase and it was almost exactly 6-weeks! I have very relieved it arrived prior to all of this madness happening in the world.… jut i the nick of time. Thank you Bella for being so easy to work with !

Sent on 04/27/2020

Jen D · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Fantastic service!

Really great at communication! This shop answered my questions promptly and were very kind and helpful when I needed help changing my order (due to a mistake on my part). I received my order in a timely manner and everything was perfect! My experience was so positive I actually placed a second order through Bella Mera for another member of the bridal party!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Hali

Hali Comon · Married on 10/03/2020

Exceptional

The customer service was on point. Very quick response. Veil was packaged nicely and in great co diction when received. Was just as I saw online. Highly recommend future brides to Bella!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Lusik Kagramanyan · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing!!!!

Shipping was prompt. My order was just as expected. Great customer service! Went out of their way to help me get everything I needed.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Lexi

Lexi Burton · Married on 09/19/2020

The Perfect Veil

I ordered my veil from Bella Mera Bridal Boutique and was extremely happy with how beautiful it came to be!! So so happy to have made this purchase!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/12/2020

Quality product and great Customer service!

The veil we ordered is beautiful and came very promptly and just as pictured!
    The customer service is great and they respond quickly to your questions and concerns.
    Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 08/04/2020

Bridal Veil

I ordered by daughter's bridal veil from Bella Mera. They answered my questions quickly and the order was processed quickly. The veil arrived in 4 weeks, as promised. Would highly recommend. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Carley Wallace · Married on 04/26/2020

I found my dream veil!

I had such an incredible experience with Bella Mera Bridal! I live in Wilmington, North Caroline and I was on the hunt for a cathedral veil. I fell in love with a veil at the Boutique I got my dress, but it was way out of my price range. I began searching everywhere else - etsy, other local boutiques, and random google searches. Finally, I came across Bella Mera Bridal who had the exact veil I was looking for for less than half the price I originally found it at! They were so quick to respond to any questions I had. I paid for rushed shipping to make sure it got here in time and they sent it without any problems! I was also able to get a veil bag and hanger through them, which was super helpful. I would absolutely suggest Bella Mera Bridal to any of my friends getting married!! I am so thankful I found them!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Maria · Married on 12/07/2019

Purchased a crystal bridal headband for my daughter. Constant status updates were appreciated. Answered my inquiry within minutes. Amazing quality crystals as well as pricing. One happy bride to be!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

The best of the best!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Bella Mera! Jennifer so was nice and accommodating, and made sure that I received by veil in time. She kept me up to date throughout the whole process on shipping on transit times. The veil came out absolutely stunning! I love it!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kathryn Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Love the dress

Bridesmaid in a wedding and love my dress! Well made, fits perfect, beautiful all the way around. Will definetly be checking this place out in the future =)

Sent on 06/12/2019

hanna · Married on 04/27/2019

I purchased a veil and earrings and was so happy!

I purchased earrings and a fingertip length edge veil with crystals from Bella Mera and I was thoroughly impressed and will definitely be purchasing my remaining wedding accessories with them! The veil I bought is BEAUTIFUL and I am so so happy with it. It is truly one of my favorite parts of my wedding day look, i plan to wear it all evening!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/23/2019

Great place to buy - even from out-of-state!

Bought my bridesmaid gown from Bella Mera for a friends' wedding. Not only did they have the best prices in the whole country & online (trust me, I looked!), but they were quick and super easy to order from. I ordered from Nashville, TN & the dress showed up in perfect condition in record time!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Jaimie · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful service and quick time

Sent on 08/20/2018

andredell · Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer has been great! We were afraid to order online but it has been a good experience. She listened and helped us find a veil that worked. I really appreciated the time and listening ear she has given. The veil is beautiful and we will post pictures as soon as the wedding comes .....4 weeks and counting! Thank you Bella Mera Bridal!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

amazing bridal shop

Bellamera was absolutely incredible. I am a NJ bride who decided to work with Bellamera after going on their website and seeing they carried a veil I loved.

After speaking with Jennifer who is the manager there, I knew I had to buy my blusher and custom cathedral length veil from them. From the beginning, she made me feel very comfortable. She was so sweet, helpful, and caring. She truly cares about the happiness of her brides. And also their prices are amazing!

I had an issue with two of the veils I ordered. One was too long (but it was the length I ordered it at, I just needed it to be shortened after I tried it on with my dress) and the blusher I had ordered to be more poofy, came in way too poofy from Ansonia.

I immediately called and sent an email to Jennifer about this. She made sure to call the company and explained my concerns to them. Unfortunately, Ansonia's customer service was absolutely terrible and they made NO effort at all to help me.

However, Jennifer did everything in her power to make sure my situation was fixed and she quickly sent me a new blusher from her inventory, which ended up being perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend Bellamera to other brides. Jennifer was so amazing and TRULY cares about her customers. She was by far one of the best people I had the chance to work with during my wedding planning process.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Matthew · Married on 08/11/2018

Ordering was easy, delivery quick and ahead of schedule and the customer service was outstanding.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kenya · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly suggest to any bride with a larger bridal group. I had my entire bridal party signed up here for Bill Levkoff Dresses and all the dresses came on time with a free garment bag! Every time I called them they made feel like an important Bride and my 13 bridesmaids including my four plus size bridesmaids. I wasn't expecting this type of service and was taking back from the prompt customer service. The staff was always pleasant every time I called or emailed. We just loved the entire experience from the easy registration for my bridesmaids and surprised how smoothly everything was. They were very transparent about about arrival times and even helped me pick out matching necklace sets for everyone. I really can't say enough thanks to Bella Mera for making this an easy going process for all of us. "Kenya"

Sent on 08/18/2018

Stefany · Married on 07/28/2018

The headpiece I ordered is beautiful!! It took a few weeks to come but they were up front about it taking some time to arrive. The packaging was really nice and I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day ! Thank you so much !

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2018

Mandy responded to all of my questions in a very timely, thorough, and professional manner! She was outstanding and really went above and beyond such that I never had any concern w/ my online order at all!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Victoria · Married on 02/08/2018

Very efficient and helpful. Great communication and friendly. Love the service

Sent on 02/15/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

Love, love, love this veil! I had originally ordered it with Alfred Angelo but never received it. I was heartbroken! But I moved forward and tried looking for a new one in all the local shops...no luck! So I Googled my veil and was so happy to find that Bella Mera Bridal Boutique had it! A total life saver!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Rebecca, appreciate you sharing your valued feedback and glad we could be of service to you during a trying time. Please reach out if you ever need us in the future; we'll be here. Thank You.

Carley · Married on 11/18/2017

Bella Mera Bridal was an exceptional online bridal shop that helped me from beginning to end with ordering my bridesmaid dresses! I found the dress locally then found Bella Mera Bridal online and they were almost $50 cheaper! Great experience all around! Quick response time and very friendly! :)

Sent on 07/16/2017

M · Married on 10/06/2017

I ordered a beautiful cathedral veil from this company and could not be happier. I was dress shopping in NY and fell in love with this one veil but could not believe the price tag on it so I left it at the store. My mother happened to stumble upon Bella Mera Bridal on the internet and ordered the SAME exact veil for a MUCH better price. They communicated with us to give us updates on our status and it arrived timely. I look forward to using Bella Mera again .

Sent on 02/05/2017

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks for such detailed feedback, its greatly appreciated. I am glad you found us and you know how to reach us, should you need any further assistance in the future.