Bella Mera Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 4
  • Joanne

Joanne · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Bridal Veil

I ordered by daughter's bridal veil from Bella Mera. They answered my questions quickly and the order was processed quickly. The veil arrived in 4 weeks, as promised. Would highly recommend. A pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Maria · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Purchased a crystal bridal headband for my daughter. Constant status updates were appreciated. Answered my inquiry within minutes. Amazing quality crystals as well as pricing. One happy bride to be!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 5
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

The best of the best!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Bella Mera! Jennifer so was nice and accommodating, and made sure that I received by veil in time. She kept me up to date throughout the whole process on shipping on transit times. The veil came out absolutely stunning! I love it!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kathryn Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Love the dress

Bridesmaid in a wedding and love my dress! Well made, fits perfect, beautiful all the way around. Will definetly be checking this place out in the future =)

Sent on 06/12/2019

hanna · Married on 04/27/2019

I purchased a veil and earrings and was so happy!

I purchased earrings and a fingertip length edge veil with crystals from Bella Mera and I was thoroughly impressed and will definitely be purchasing my remaining wedding accessories with them! The veil I bought is BEAUTIFUL and I am so so happy with it. It is truly one of my favorite parts of my wedding day look, i plan to wear it all evening!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/23/2019

Great place to buy - even from out-of-state!

Bought my bridesmaid gown from Bella Mera for a friends' wedding. Not only did they have the best prices in the whole country & online (trust me, I looked!), but they were quick and super easy to order from. I ordered from Nashville, TN & the dress showed up in perfect condition in record time!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Jaimie · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful service and quick time

Sent on 08/20/2018

andredell · Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer has been great! We were afraid to order online but it has been a good experience. She listened and helped us find a veil that worked. I really appreciated the time and listening ear she has given. The veil is beautiful and we will post pictures as soon as the wedding comes .....4 weeks and counting! Thank you Bella Mera Bridal!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

amazing bridal shop

Bellamera was absolutely incredible. I am a NJ bride who decided to work with Bellamera after going on their website and seeing they carried a veil I loved.

After speaking with Jennifer who is the manager there, I knew I had to buy my blusher and custom cathedral length veil from them. From the beginning, she made me feel very comfortable. She was so sweet, helpful, and caring. She truly cares about the happiness of her brides. And also their prices are amazing!

I had an issue with two of the veils I ordered. One was too long (but it was the length I ordered it at, I just needed it to be shortened after I tried it on with my dress) and the blusher I had ordered to be more poofy, came in way too poofy from Ansonia.

I immediately called and sent an email to Jennifer about this. She made sure to call the company and explained my concerns to them. Unfortunately, Ansonia's customer service was absolutely terrible and they made NO effort at all to help me.

However, Jennifer did everything in her power to make sure my situation was fixed and she quickly sent me a new blusher from her inventory, which ended up being perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend Bellamera to other brides. Jennifer was so amazing and TRULY cares about her customers. She was by far one of the best people I had the chance to work with during my wedding planning process.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 6
    Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 7
    Bella Mera Bridal Boutique 8

Matthew · Married on 08/11/2018

Ordering was easy, delivery quick and ahead of schedule and the customer service was outstanding.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kenya · Married on 08/04/2018

Highly suggest to any bride with a larger bridal group. I had my entire bridal party signed up here for Bill Levkoff Dresses and all the dresses came on time with a free garment bag! Every time I called them they made feel like an important Bride and my 13 bridesmaids including my four plus size bridesmaids. I wasn't expecting this type of service and was taking back from the prompt customer service. The staff was always pleasant every time I called or emailed. We just loved the entire experience from the easy registration for my bridesmaids and surprised how smoothly everything was. They were very transparent about about arrival times and even helped me pick out matching necklace sets for everyone. I really can't say enough thanks to Bella Mera for making this an easy going process for all of us. "Kenya"

Sent on 08/18/2018

Stefany · Married on 07/28/2018

The headpiece I ordered is beautiful!! It took a few weeks to come but they were up front about it taking some time to arrive. The packaging was really nice and I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day ! Thank you so much !

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2018

Mandy responded to all of my questions in a very timely, thorough, and professional manner! She was outstanding and really went above and beyond such that I never had any concern w/ my online order at all!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Victoria · Married on 02/08/2018

Very efficient and helpful. Great communication and friendly. Love the service

Sent on 02/15/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

Love, love, love this veil! I had originally ordered it with Alfred Angelo but never received it. I was heartbroken! But I moved forward and tried looking for a new one in all the local shops...no luck! So I Googled my veil and was so happy to find that Bella Mera Bridal Boutique had it! A total life saver!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Dear Rebecca, appreciate you sharing your valued feedback and glad we could be of service to you during a trying time. Please reach out if you ever need us in the future; we'll be here. Thank You.

Carley · Married on 11/18/2017

Bella Mera Bridal was an exceptional online bridal shop that helped me from beginning to end with ordering my bridesmaid dresses! I found the dress locally then found Bella Mera Bridal online and they were almost $50 cheaper! Great experience all around! Quick response time and very friendly! :)

Sent on 07/16/2017

M · Married on 10/06/2017

I ordered a beautiful cathedral veil from this company and could not be happier. I was dress shopping in NY and fell in love with this one veil but could not believe the price tag on it so I left it at the store. My mother happened to stumble upon Bella Mera Bridal on the internet and ordered the SAME exact veil for a MUCH better price. They communicated with us to give us updates on our status and it arrived timely. I look forward to using Bella Mera again .

Sent on 02/05/2017

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks for such detailed feedback, its greatly appreciated. I am glad you found us and you know how to reach us, should you need any further assistance in the future.

nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

10/5/2017. I spoke with several people to assist in selecting and confirming details for my daughter's bridal veil. All were knowledgeable and accommodating. I even received timely responses well after I received the veil when we contacted them to learn about bridal veil care. There were details about the veil surrounding the length of the blusher, the way it attaches and the style/color of the lace that were all carefully attended to. We couldn't be more pleased that there was a veil that matched the heirloom bridal gown my daughter wore. The delivery was as promised and the custom order arrived to exact specifications and carefully packaged. We were thrilled to find Bella Mera!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Nancy · Married on 09/24/2017

Bella Mera is the best!!! After Alfred Angelo filed bankruptcy, I was able to purchase my veil/belt that I never received from Alfred Angelo and the merchandise was packed beautifully!!! I ordered my Dress preservation package recently after I received a coupon in the mail! Totally recommend Bella Mera to all brides!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello Nancy, we are pleased to hear that we could help with the Alfred Angelo closing and for trusting us after you went through such a troubling time. I am glad that we had the exact merchandise you actually needed. It worked out very well for you and we are thankful you are sharing your story with others. Thank You.

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

I had gone on a few shopping trips for bridesmaid's dresses, but prices were high at many places we looked. My sister tried on a dress at a boutique in Virginia Beach, VA that all of the bridesmaids loved, so I googled the style to see if we could get it somewhere cheaper. Bella Mera was that place. For ordering online and doing your own measurements, they give a significant discount from the retail mark-up. They worked with my bridesmaids to answer any questions they had, and the order was shipped promptly. Not their fault, but the only issue is that they cannot be ordered until all of the bridesmaids ordered, so if you have a procrastinator in the group it can stress out others who want to get it in time for alterations, etc. They do this so the dresses are all cut from the same bolt to guarantee the same exact color, etc. Great to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

Bella Mera Bridal was such a pleasure to work with. I ordered my dress online through their account on Tradesy and was nervous about not having seen the dress, but it was perfect! It was a floor sample and in perfect condition. It fits perfectly as well! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

Jennifer went above and beyond to assist my daughter's wedding veil, was what she dreamed of. Very happy with the professional way this business is

Sent on 05/06/2017

Kylie · Married on 06/10/2017

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique was great to work with. They were extremely helpful with everything I asked, and were always quick to respond. I had all of my bridesmaids order their dresses off of the website, and they're all beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Bella Mera Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Kylie, nice to hear from you!. Thanks for submitting your feedback about your bridesmaids dresses. Glad to hear it all worked out for your party and that your happy as bride.

April · Married on 04/29/2017

Jennifer was so incredibly helpful in finding a veil for my wedding day. When we discovered I couldn't get the one I wanted by the wedding date, she wored so hard at finding me an alternative. I ended up finding one on a different website, but called her to ask if they had that one and they did! She was able to rush it to me and I felt the veil was just as beautiful as the one I originally wanted! It was perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Elena · Married on 04/22/2017

Very easy to use and customer service was quick to respond to any questions. Ordering a bridesmaid dress online was a little stressful since I could not try it on first but the dress arrived and it fit perfectly!

Sent on 04/13/2017