11763 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

About Masica Diamonds

Masica Diamonds specializes in custom-made engagement rings and wedding bands, and other fine jewelry. Masica has been serving the DC-Metro area since 1981. We are a direct diamond wholesaler offering a wide selection of certified, loose diamonds.

Visit us at: www.masicadiamonds.com for additional information, and contact us at: 301.255.0000 / sales@masicadiamonds.com to schedule an appointment today!

Follow Masica Diamonds on

r1541a setlg

21 Reviews for Masica Diamonds

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 01/26/2019

Brides wedding ring and engagement ring

My husband purchased my engagement ring and wedding band from Tal Masica. He did an amazing Job with both rings!! They are absolutely beautiful! I get so many complaints!! He helped my husband design the rings just as I had always envisioned them to be. Tal was very responsive to my husbands questions and wa seats to work with. We definitely recommend buying your engagement and wedding jewelry from Tal!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Allison · Married on 09/28/2018

David was extremely helpful in this process. He answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable! He was able to take your idea and create a beautiful product, while working within our price range. I am now a lifetime customer and would highly recommend him and his business to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Claire · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband and I went to Masica for my engagement ring. We had a family stone we wanted to use. David was great. He helped us pick the right setting for the stone and really built my engagement ring around the stone. It turned out beautifully. We went back when it was time to get my wedding band, and he ended up making a wedding band that complemented my engagement ring. Both are so beautiful and I receive so many compliments on how shiny they are!

There are a lot of jewelers out there... but Masica is definitely the BEST. David and the team at Masica are SO nice and genuinely care about making their customers happy. David is such a character - he totally treats his customers like family. When we went for the first time, he started telling us about restaurants in the area because we mentioned we were hungry. We really felt like David and his team went above and beyond to make us happy. We are definitely Masica fans for life!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Masica Diamonds FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks