19 Reviews for Masica Diamonds

Custom Engag. Rings (5)
Custom Wed. Bands (2)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
19 Masica Diamonds Reviews

David was extremely helpful in this process. He answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable! He was able to take your idea and create a beautiful product, while working within our price range. I am now a lifetime customer and would highly recommend him and his business to anyone!

Profile Picture Allison , 9/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings

We had the BEST experience with David at Masica Diamonds. I absolutely LOVE my custom engagement ring.

Profile Picture Kathleen , 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings

I posted this review on Yelp and was so pleased with my experience that I am posting my review here too.

Wow! What a great diamond shopping experience! My husband surprised me with wanting to buy a diamond eternity ring for my birthday. I was very excited at the idea but not looking forward to the process of shopping for a ring. We found Masica Diamond in "Checkbook" where he was rated #1 for diamond prices and quality. He showed us a few rings that he had in stock but they were not right for me so he promised to design the "perfect" one for me. We returned three weeks later to pick it up and I was worried it would not be quite right. I worried for nothing - the ring was indeed absolutely perfect!!! The size of the diamonds, the setting and the profile were just what I had envisioned. Surgeons can be pretty hard to please however Mr. Masica listened carefully to my needs, assured me he knew what I wanted and then turned my vision into a beautiful reality.

My husband and I were so pleased with the eternity ring and his prices that before leaving the store we decided to update my engagement ring from 22 years ago. I was again a bit worried that the design would not be perfect but I worried for nothing. The setting is lovely and complements my diamond far more than its original setting.

Friends admire my new setting and ask me if I regret replacing my original engagement ring. I assure them that replacing my wonderful husband would be impossible however replacing my ring was a delight! Thank you Mr. Masica for two great experiences!

Profile Picture nancy, 7/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My ring is absolutely amazing! Its elegant and looks beautiful on my hand; David listened and then designed a ring that exceeded my expectations. My fiancé traveled here from Jersey to meet with David and was extremely satisfied. We purchased our bands from David as well. We love his personality and had several interesting conversations with him beyond the ring discussion. I was looking for a large brilliant, high quality stone and we found it with David; we were willing to pay for quality. You won't go wrong with Masica.

Profile Picture Juanita, 6/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Engag. Rings

David made the most beautiful engagement ring for me and I can't wait to go back and get my band and my fiancé's!

Profile Picture Hyatt, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings

My husband had my ring custom made at Masica and I love it. A few months before our wedding we went back to get our wedding rings made and David made our rings beautiful. My ring fit like a glove next to my unique setting and I have already received so many compliments on it! My husband also loves his custom made wedding ring. It is simple, elegant, and timeless. You will not regret having your rings made at Masica!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/3/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

David took the time to really learn about what I wanted and when we hit upon the perfect idea, the time to produce the ring and the cost to do so were very fair. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sonja, 1/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I highly recommend David Masica for any of your jewelry needs. He made me a stunning and unique diamond engagement ring, and my fiancée and I are going back to him to make our custom wedding bands. I am also having him make me earrings to wear on my wedding day that match the engagement ring. Here is why I would recommend David Masica:

(1) Craftsmanship - All of his work is stunningly beautiful. I brought him a picture of a designer piece that was three or four times over my budget and he took that picture and made the piece even more beautiful than was in the picture. The halo on the ring seamlessly transitions into the diamond. I have been wearing the ring for just a couple of months and people constantly stop me and ask to see the ring. I was thrilled with his craftsmanship on the piece;

(2) Price - David provided my fiancée and I with complete transparency in his pricing. For the GIA certified diamonds, he showed us exactly how much he paid. We went to several "big box" jewelry stores and his prices beat theirs for much less complicated work. We were thoroughly pleased with the buying process;

(3) Customer Service - David's no-nonsense approach truly resonated with us. As soon as he met us, he wasted no time in getting to know me and figuring out how he could create the perfect ring for me. David goes the extra mile to ensure that he designs exactly what the customer wants. He was very attentive throughout the design process and follow-up with us;

(4) Timing - Some jewelry designers take 6-8 weeks to design a customer piece. However, David was able to complete the design on the piece in half that time. Good thing too because my fiancée cut the timing pretty close! Thanks to David's quick work, everything went smoothly.

Overall, we can't recommend David Masica more highly to anyone interested in buying jewelry. We will go to him for all of our jewelry in the future and are pleased that we can not only call him our jeweler, but our friend.

Profile Picture Kiron, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

love love love my ring! David is a hoot as well! Very knowledgeable. We got my husbands ring from there as well. Wouldn't go elsewhere.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

David Masica knows his stuff. I have the most beautiful rings ever. I definitely recommend this man to everyone.

Profile Picture Lena, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Masica Diamonds made my then fiancé, and now wife, the ring of her dreams. They were also fantastic to work with. I would definitely recommend them for their quality of service.

Profile Picture Jason, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband worked with David to design my gorgeous engagement ring, and we got a matching band from David as well. He was great with both of us, and was also really great with my stepson who tagged along one day. He was wonderful to work with, and my rings are freaking gorgeous. Definitely a great place to shop for your rings!!

Profile Picture Becca, 9/13/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

David Masica is a joy to work with. His work is absolutely beautiful. My engagement ring was handmade by him and I cried the moment I saw it. He does beautiful work and has great prices for both women and men's wedding bands. I bought my husbands wedding band through him as well and we both really like it. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/30/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I haven't met one person who doesn't admire David's work. My husband worked with David to find a perfect engagement ring and succeeded. We bought my wedding band there also. David is working to ensure that we stay happy with our purchase and return for more. He has some of the most beautiful jewelry I've seen. Thanks, David!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

David Masica is incredible. We got my engagement ring, wedding band, and my husband's wedding band all from Masica. His prices are better than most and ten times the quality. I receive so many compliments on my ring. When my ring needed to be resized, David did it so quickly because he knew I didn't want to be without it. I will go back to him for any other jewelry in the future.

Profile Picture User1525165, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We purchased my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands at Masica (after being recommended there by my husband's brother who also bought an engagement ring there). We looked around a lot but ended up always coming back to Masica because none of the other shops could beat Masica's price, quality, and selection. Working directly with the owner of the shop is also very nice. David's very knowledgeable and will take the time to work with you to get you exactly what you are looking for.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/3/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband should really be writing this as he and David Masica designed my engagement ring -- he must be good b.c I'm sure my husband did his research and he must be pretty understanding as I'm SURE my husband also had a LOT of questions!! When we met to discuss my wedding band and Josh's band, David was extremely helpful and flexible. We found a very different type of ring for Josh and i told him what I had in mind for my band, he agreed and I got exactly what I wanted! We got a wedding band with 9 smaller diamonds (instead of an eternity band - what a waste of diamonds!) incase I ever wanted to wear just my band instead of my E-Ring and band...hasn't happened yet! I am CONSTANTLY complimented on my ring(s)!! I found that David is very blunt and doesn't sugarcoat anything (one of the things I think Josh appreciated but rubbed me the wrong way) but in the end, the ring justifies it all! Also, resized my rings with no issues what so ever and always willing to clean them too!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/12/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I purchased my engagement and our wedding bands from Masica Diamonds. David is very knowledgeable about diamonds, their quality and which setting the diamond(s) would look best in. Most of all, they care about you as a customer and give you the best possible price. Go see David at Masica Diamonds for I know you will continue to go back for years to come.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I both got our wedding bands from Masica. For my band, he had the best quality diamonds for the lowest price. Some places had the same diamonds for 2-3 times the price, and other places had prices slightly lower but the diamonds were also lower quality. Masica also had the nicest setting, with a lot of space on the side of the diamonds for light to shine through. My husband's band was a neat style that we never saw anywhere else. We liked dealing directly with the owner who obviously knew a lot about diamonds and jewelry and cared about giving us good quality. We're both really happy with our rings from Masica.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/26/10, 6 Reviews