Mervis Diamond Importers

Vienna, VA View map Visit website

Mervis Diamond Importers is a wedding jewelry company with showrooms in Tysons, Virginia, Washington, D.C and Rockville, Maryland. With a trustworthy and affordable reputation, we are an ideal option for securing engagement rings and other wedding accessories. Offering a comprehensive selection of sparkling choices, we endeavor to fit each client with exactly what they are looking for. We aim to provide excellent service to all clients, regardless of preferred style, aesthetic, and budget requirements.

Mervis Diamond Importers makes it a priority to educate our clients on diamond selection methods. For clients who desire a personalized piece, the jewelers can craft customized engagement rings and wedding bands. We also feature a wide range of designer rings and accessories. Whether couples request a custom-tailored creation or a pre-designed ring, our jewelry specialists will provide them with a piece that is perfectly suited to their tastes. In addition to the provision of rings and other articles of jewelry, the establishment can provide the following amenities:

• Appraisal
  • Financing options
  • Cleaning and ring sizing
  • Diamond certification
  • Insurance and warranties
  • Payment plans
  • Stone upgrades
  • Shipping

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jane
    Jane B. Getting married on 06/01/2025

Review for Monica Park - Tysons Store

Monica Park went above and beyond to make sure our experience was perfect and we truly appreciate her amazing customer service!
    Shubham H. Married on 07/08/2022

Excellent service

Monica Park helped me and my girlfriend pick out a beautiful engagement ring. She was very professional, kind and helpful throughout the whole experience. I highly recommend making an appointment with her!
    Luke S. Married on 07/03/2022

Trusted saleswoman; trusted history

Going to Mervis was hands down the best decision I made. I looked up the top jewelers in the DC area and my girlfriend and I visited what I put together as the top 3. Our visit with Monica Park at Mervis was incredible. We visited the other 2 and our experience there was just subpar compared to her, so we went back to Mervis. Monica was just fantastic in connecting with my girlfriend and helping to guide her, not sell her, through what she might be looking for. Even when my girlfriend was unsure of if she liked something or not, Monica could read my girlfriend's face and reaction and accurately move her forward. After our first visit, my girlfriend turned to me in the car and said "I trust her." Man, you can't get more of a recommendation than that! Monica provided advice from her own experiences and what she knows as an expert. We had a great experience and ended up with an incredible diamond. Thank you so much Mervis and Monica Park!
  • illustration stars

Josh & Bayla
27 photos 路 12/19/2016
Patrick & Lauren
24 photos 路 08/08/2016

Isabella Bastien Makeup Artist Isabella Bastien Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have to send a congratulations to Mervis Diamonds, and espically to Emelie Brebeck for her outstanding service and knowledge of her business.

Blue Canary Events Blue Canary Events Wedding Planners

My husband bought my own engagement ring at Mervis in Tyson's and as a wedding planner, I continue to send my brides and grooms there as well. Service is top-notch and you feel like you're the only one in the store when they set you up in their private sales rooms. They are a true DC institution and it's no wonder why they have been so successful.

MissNowMrs.com MissNowMrs.com Wedding Favors

Mervis Diamond Importers is an outstanding company to purchase your engagement and wedding rings from....as well as any "wedding gifts" for the bride or groom!

Photos from the Harty
4.9 out of 5 rating , 35 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

1900 Mervis Way Vienna, 22182

M-F 10-6 Sat 9-5 Sun 12-5
Location of (Mervis Diamond Importers)
1700 K St. NW Washington, 20006