Designed Perfectly Events, LLC

Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Designed Perfectly Events, LLC

Welcome to Designed Perfectly Events, LLC!

We are so excited you found us. We are a full service event planning and design team serving Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland and beyond. Our passion for designing events keeps us on our toes as we assist you to bring your vision to life. We believe that every couple deserves a wedding that was 'designed perfectly'!

Please call or text us at 703.867.7384 or visit our website for more information at www.designed-perfectly.com.

Follow Designed Perfectly Events, LLC on

Designed Perfectly Events, LLC 1
Designed Perfectly Events, LLC 2
Designed Perfectly Events, LLC 3

Jen · Married on 10/05/2018

My Husband and I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Natalie! Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things a couple and family can go through. Natalie took it one step at a time so it was easy for us to digest everything. She is extremely thorough in the decision making process, and made sure we were happy with everything we chose. Natalie is very professional, and always responsive to e-mails-- I would get a response from her almost instantly. Aside from all of that, she brought her years of expertise into planning our wedding. She added a lot of fun/creative ideas that we didn't even think of, while also giving us the freedom to choose what we want.

Where Natalie really shined was the day of the wedding. Tension was high and the whole family was incredibly stressed out. Throughout the entire day, Natalie stayed calm, cool, and collected. Without her guiding us through the day, I truly don't know what would have happened. She was very attentive and communicative with us the whole day, which allowed us to thoroughly enjoy our own wedding!

We highly recommend Natalie for any wedding, party, or celebration! We want to throw another party so we can work with Natalie again!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Designed Perfectly Events, LLC 4
    Designed Perfectly Events, LLC 5
    Designed Perfectly Events, LLC 6

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

Natalie was referred to us by the catering manager we were initially working with. Through a venue change and some other shifts in wedding plans Natalie helped ensure everything went so smoothly. I hired Natalie as my Day of Coordinator. Her services kick in month of and she kept my anxious self calm and on top of everything that needed to get done. She stayed on top of payments, deadlines, and other little details I would have NEVER been able to handle on my own. She is genuine, kind, made the best vendor recommendations, and just couldn't have been any better! My husband and I walked away from our wedding day SO SO grateful to have met and worked with Natalie.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Margaret · Married on 04/22/2018

If you want the bottom line, here it is: Hire Natalie.

I don't write reviews or post things on social media, but I made sure to get on here, just in order to say that.
    Because I have to tell you, the learning curve for my first wedding as MOB was rather steep. Early on in the process, the bride and I had to decide whether to hire a "day-of" coordinator. My daughter works a demanding job, and I live on the other coast, so we thought we might need some extra help, with lots of out-of-town guests and a tight timeline at the venue. Still, our budget was stretched pretty thin, and we worried about spending money on something as "invisible" as a planner.
    Well, that was some of the best money we ever spent. Because Natalie makes the "visible" elements of your event work smoothly to serve your end goal, which means you get more of what you’re hoping for across the board. She's aware of how to keep all the parts moving on wedding day so you don't get stuck directing traffic, or cleaning up alone when the guests are gone. She goes about her work calmly and unobtrusively, and is there to answer questions whenever you need her, without being pushy. She coordinates with your vendors to help them help you, and does it so pleasantly that everyone enjoys her.
    Natalie kept us on course. She knows where the minefields are, and manages to steer around them without causing panic in the ranks. She’s alert to every detail, but also has a generous presence and easy laugh that kind of make you want to go out and get a donut with her when it's all over. I think that's important to say, because people right up close to you on wedding day fall into the same category as people you'd consider having in the delivery room. It's likely to get intense, and you don't need someone in there who's gonna wave their arms around and make you crazy.
    I could go on, but honestly, the point is I'd hire Natalie again in a second, and not just because it’s worth every penny.

Sent on 05/09/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff
    Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Wedding Officiants

Natalie and I have worked together on several weddings. She is a true professional that makes my life as an officiant very easy on wedding days. You are in great hands with Natalie and her team.

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Very organized and thorough as well as a true talent for style, design, and romance!

• Tryos Ensemble
    Tryos Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Natalie from Designed Perfectly Events is a real joy to work with. From a ceremony musician's perspective, her help and planning make our day stress-free. Her close attention to detail and positive energy ensures that the wedding will run smoothly and be fun for everybody involved!

• Centreville, 20120 See on map
    703.867.7384 (Other Phone Number)