Mervis Diamond Importers Reviews

278 | Vienna, VA

278 Reviews for Mervis Diamond Importers

• Charmayne

Charmayne Robinson · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Nothing Short of Amazing!!!

My fiance' purchased my BEAUTIFUL custom made engagement ring with the expertise of Mika Smith-Jones. She is AMAZING! She took the time out trying to get to know me, through him, so she could make the perfect ring for me! And she Nailed It!! It is perfect! She has a wonderful personality and great knowledge of diamond jewelry. She has given wedding band options in advance so the choice process can go easier when the time comes. If you are in the market to buy some Diamond Jewelry, or you're looking for the ring that will make her heart melt, please visit Mika Smith-Jones in Washington, DC, Tysons and/or Rockville. She is Excellent!!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Erika

Erika · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Great Experience!

We visited their Rockville location this past weekend during their pre-holiday event.
    Right away we were greeted by their wonderful staff. Mr. Robert assisted us with picking out our rings. During the process he explained to us different variables in picking the perfect ring.
    They are very knowledgeable when it comes to diamonds and jewelry.
    They were not pushy at all. They gave us options which allowed us to pick beautiful rings without breaking the bank.
    Mr. Mervis even went in to our room to say Hi!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Tanyia

Tanyia · Married on 02/29/2020

Incredibly gorgeous rings and quality

A picture is worth a thousand words. We love our jeweler, Tina and will be back to Mervis for our jewelry needs.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • GCKontos

Georgia · Married on 02/15/2020

When my fiance proposed to me, my jaw dropped when I saw the beautiful ring I would forever wear on my left hand... all thanks to Mervis Diamond Importers. Thank you for assisting my now husband in his selection. I love it and I will make sure to send him back for more diamonds!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Chris Golden · Married on 01/13/2020

Mika Rockett

I tried to do my homework prior to one of the most important purchases of my life.
    Once I sat down with Mika I realized just how little I knew.
    She was incredible! She guided me thru the process. Her knowledge and her ability to take my thoughts and ideas and turn them into the ring that my future wife would absolutely love was awesome!
    I proposed and the ring was an absolute hit!
    BTW-She said yes!!
    Thanks Mika!!
    You’re the best and we will be back for the wedding bands

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Alvarez · Married on 10/12/2019

Quality, Unique Jewelry

If you’re considering where to get engagement and/or wedding rings, stop the search and go to Mervis in Tysons. My husband and I went to several different places just looking for ideas and Mervis beat them all in style, quality of diamonds (they sparkle like nothing you’ve ever seen!!), affordability, and most importantly, customer service. When we first parked at Mervis, I was afraid to go in and thought it would be out of our league, but I’m so happy we did! Amber made us feel right at home, talked through all the options with us, and gave expert advice. I’m unbelievably happy with my engagement ring, and when it was time to buy our wedding rings, it wasn’t even a question of where we would go look. If there’s more jewelry in our future, we’ll see Amber and you should too!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Experience! Love my engagement ring and wedding band!

Becky helped my fiance design the engagement ring of my dreams (without my knowledge of course!) I am in love with it. We also went back to her to have her help us pick out our wedding bands and she helped us find the perfect ones. Thank you, Becky!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 09/23/2019

Loved my rings

Mervis was great to work with I love my rings so much!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jennifer Bonilla · Married on 09/21/2019

Great quality, amazing service!

The overall experience at Mervis was wonderful, with special thanks to Mika Rockett who made it truly unforgettable. We bought both the engagement ring and wedding bands with her. She was and continues to be top notch every step of the way. She is truly a gem!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lauren · Married on 09/19/2019

Mika was Great!

We visited the Washington DC location. The service was fantastic. My fiancé and I were greeted right away upon entering. Mika ended up helping us. She was the same associate who helped my fiancé buy my engagement ring and she was great with assisting in helping pick out our wedding bands. Very patient as I’m a very indecisive person! The diamonds are gorgeous!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Look for Mika!

Mika is amazing. She is honest, respectful, and provides great customer service. She educates customers about the products and find the best fit for you budget. She is passionate about what she does and genuinely cares about her customers' satisfaction. We highly recommend her, we've already done so to our family and friends.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Natasha · Married on 03/29/2019

I have nothing but great things to say about Mervis Diamond Importers! They go above and beyond to make sure you get the best quality jewelry for your special occasion. My now fiancé and I went just to see what all the hype was about and look at the engagement rings. Prior to this, we went to several places but I was not blown away by much. However, going to Mervis was a game changer! Dodi was amazing and took her time to make sure that I was in love with the selections and she helped my fiancé select the ring of my dreams. Not to mention, she does a fantastic job at making sure you stay in your budget. We got engaged in Madrid Spain and the ring was so beautiful. I cannot thank Dodi enough for making our engagement special. I highly recommend Mervis and we plan to be life-long customers.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kelly Wallace · Married on 01/01/2019

I can't recommend Mervis Diamond Importers enough!

I can't recommend Mervis Diamond Importers enough! They helped us design the rings of our dreams, both my engagement ring, wedding band, and my husband’s wedding band as well. They can create anything and we love our unique designs. Every single person in the office is so friendly and knowledgeable, we enjoyed every visit there tremendously. Even if you don't want something unique or different, I would highly recommend coming here for all your jewelry needs! Thank you Mervis Diamonds!

Jerry Williams · Married on 01/01/2019

Jamie could not be happier with her engagement ring

Jamie could not be happier with her engagement ring from Mervis Diamond Importers! Maria was a true professional throughout the process and I could not have asked for better customer service from her team. She displayed unparalleled attention to detail in addressing each and every aspect of the custom setting and designing the engagement ring of my fiancé’s dreams! They were able to make a very stressful process nearly seamless. I would absolutely recommend Mervis Diamond Importers and Maria as the first stop in choosing a jeweler who you can trust and is focused on outstanding customer service. A big thank you to Mervis Diamonds, Maria & the rest of the team for creating an unbelievable experience and product!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Pamela Anderson · Married on 12/31/2018

Mike helped my fiancé select

Mike helped my fiancé select one of the most unique engagement rings I've ever seen. Although my fiancé bounced ideas off of friends and family, he consulted with Mike and other team members to select the best diamond makers for my particular gems and diamond. Props to everyone for using my birthstone which changes colors depending on the light. I'm also glad my gems and diamond were all lab grown. I met Mike yesterday for the first time, and he was so excited to hear our proposal story, congratulate me and walk us through the resizing process. I want to say more, but my interaction was limited. From what I experienced, we'll be returning to purchase wedding bands.

Alan Causby · Married on 12/31/2018

The Team at Mervis Diamond Importers was

The Team at Mervis Diamond Importers was an absolute pleasure to work with. Other jewelers gave me a loose quote but said I needed to put down before they could really start designing. Mervis Diamonds had created a project, started a discussion with me, and engaged in MANY back and forth messages with mock ups before requesting a cent. I really got the feeling that their team cared about what I wanted. They were friendly and accommodating every step of the way and ended up creating a ring that was exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be recommending Mervis Diamond Importers to friends and family.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Tonya Alexander · Married on 12/30/2018

My fiancé and I got engaged

My fiancé and I got engaged and he had used his grandmothers old European cut diamond ring. We knew we wanted to take the diamond and put it in another setting that fit me. After a lot of research online, we chose Mervis Diamond Importers because there was a ton of positive reviews. We went in and they were really helpful and we put our deposit down that day. They were great! I'd definitely recommend this place. They worked with our budget as well as my vision of exactly what I wanted. They even made a wax model for me to look at and try on to see what it'd look like before the final production. The ring was also done two weeks early which was an awesome surprise!

Maira · Married on 09/17/2018

Monica Park was very helpful in helping me pick out the perfect engagement ring! I am very happy with my ring! She took the time to explain everything to us and we learned a lot. Thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Alexandria · Married on 08/10/2018

My sister and I were ring shopping, since my fiancé is currently abroad, and we went to 4 different places. We found a lot of amazing and gorgeous diamonds, and I even thought I found the one I wanted! But, right before we were on our way home, we say Mervis Diamond Importers on the Left of the road and decided to stop by and see what they had. This amazing and very attentive lady helped us out from the moment we came in. Unlike all the other Jewlers, she wasn't overly clingy, didn't bombard us with information we didn't particularly care for, and she was such a genuinely kind lady. Once I tried on 3 or 4 rings, I found the ring I didn't even knew I wanted. It looked gorgeous, it matched the style I knew would make myself and my fiancé happy, and it was in our price range!! She then sat down with my sister and I and gave us all the important information we needed and of course continued being her sweet outing self. She even took a picture of my sister and I with the ring so I can show to my future hubby!! She emailed me that evening about our general visit, what I found and let me know she will help me every step of the way until I finally get my ring and my fiancé puts it on my hand :) Overall, I enjoyed my visit there so much and I wouldn't recommend any other Jeweler to you. Go to Mervis and you WILL NOT regret going there!

Sent on 12/15/2016

RD · Married on 07/13/2018

I searched everywhere to find a ring that wasnt a "cookie-cutter" style of ring and I was very frustrated that I couldnt find THE RING. My fiance suggested I make a trip to Mervis based on a friends recommendation. I was so glad I did. I was very comfortable with the security there and I really loved the fact that I wasnt standing at the counter looking at a bunch of rings. I simply explained what I liked and that is what I was shown. I have a budget and was never pressured into anything. My appointment was with Marilyn Z. and she was fabulous! She brought tray after tray of rings until I finally found the one I had been looking for! She never rushed me and was very patient with me. I ended up staying a little past the closing hour and she was never even mentioned they had closed. The price I paid for my ring was excellent and I couldnt be more happier with my finished piece! You really owe it to yourself to visit Mervis before purchasing a ring, and be sure to see Marilyn!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Mervis. (We had gone in prior to check out engagement rings.) Janette is who we worked with, and she is awesome! Very professional, friendly and welcoming. Most importantly she listens to you. She guided me in to right direction to find what I wanted for an engagement ring. Also during the whole process, she worked very well with my fiancé (Billy). He said she was very sweet and not your typical “pushy” sales lady, she was more relaxed/understanding. This made the whole process a lot smother for him. We loved working with Janette so much, we have gone back to pick out or wedding bands from here as well. Again we received exceptional service from Janette and the rest of the staff too! Thank you Mervis and especially Janette!
    We will be seeing you soon!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Not Available · event on: 06/30/2018

We were very pleased with the professional staff starting with Fazken Krikorian. We also had the pleasure to work with Mr. Ron Mervis and met Mr. Zed Mervis. All were extremely knowledgeable and informative. We were especially pleased with the large selection of unique settings and solitaire diamonds. After selecting the perfect setting and center diamond, Mervis constructed an exquisite ring and provided follw-up sizing and service. We have purchased jewelry from Mrvis in the past and will continue to make them our first choice for our future purchases. Laura & Brian

Sent on 07/15/2018

Miguel · Married on 06/10/2018

I had a fantastic experience at Mervis Diamonds! All the staff are very friendly and took a lot of time to educate me about diamonds and rings. They presented me with different options tailored towards my taste, but never pressured me into buying something out of my budget range. In the end, I got the perfect engagement ring that my fiancée loves. Thanks for everything guys. We'll see you again!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Ken · Married on 06/06/2018

After looking online, and at all the Jewelry stores around, I was not finding what I wanted in an engagement ring. I did not want the cookie cutter ring. A family member recommended I call on Mervis because of the great experience and on going service they provide, so I did. I logged on the Mervis site, booked an appointment via their online tool, and in less than 30 min Nancy Choi called me to confirm the appointment and asked me questions about what I was looking for so that she would be prepared. Now while Mervis is not your flashy showroom location like at a mall, I was warmly greeted and asked to sit in a private meeting room. For me this is a plus, I don't want to look in case with 50 other people doing the same, I wanted a personal, and professional experience. I am expecting to spend a lot of money, and with that the service to match it. I was looking for someone that knows their business and will work with me personally. Nancy and Mervis, delivered just that. During my first appointment Nancy did an excellent job of providing me options all with in my budget. She did not once try an over sell me even when I did not find what I was looking for. She took it upon herself to find more options for me and called me for a another appointment. After 3 meetings my custom engagement ring was designed, all thanks to her knowledge of her inventory and who the right custom designer was for what I was looking for. Then I challenged Nancy again, I needed the ring in 3.5 weeks. I was leaving on Xmas day to the Grand Caymans were my bride to-be lives and works. Nancy took care of everything to ensure I had my ring on time. She was in constant communication with the designer, made sure all the stones were a perfect match, called and emailed me updates and delivered my ring exactly when she said she would. I am very happy with the service I received from Mervis, and most importantly with Nancy Choi. PS: She said yes, so I will be making an appointment for the wedding bands

Sent on 08/26/2016

Joseph · Married on 05/30/2018

She said Yes! Credit goes to Becky! I went to Mervis Diamonds for buying a gorgeous diamond ring for my girlfriend. Becky took her time and showed genuine interest in catering to my budget and the type of ring I was looking for. I spent over an hour asking questions and learning about high-quality diamonds and Becky did not show even the slightest sign of impatience. She is definitely an expert in the field and it really shows that she loves what she does. Thanks a lot Becky for being an integral part of this special occasion! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Sent on 04/29/2018