Mervis Diamond Importers Reviews

262 Reviews for Mervis Diamond Importers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

262 Mervis Diamond Importers Reviews

Natasha · Getting married on 03/29/2019

I have nothing but great things to say about Mervis Diamond Importers! They go above and beyond to make sure you get the best quality jewelry for your special occasion. My now fiancé and I went just to see what all the hype was about and look at the engagement rings. Prior to this, we went to several places but I was not blown away by much. However, going to Mervis was a game changer! Dodi was amazing and took her time to make sure that I was in love with the selections and she helped my fiancé select the ring of my dreams. Not to mention, she does a fantastic job at making sure you stay in your budget. We got engaged in Madrid Spain and the ring was so beautiful. I cannot thank Dodi enough for making our engagement special. I highly recommend Mervis and we plan to be life-long customers.

Mervis Diamond Importers 1

Maira · Married on 09/17/2018

Monica Park was very helpful in helping me pick out the perfect engagement ring! I am very happy with my ring! She took the time to explain everything to us and we learned a lot. Thank you!

Alexandria · Married on 08/10/2018

My sister and I were ring shopping, since my fiancé is currently abroad, and we went to 4 different places. We found a lot of amazing and gorgeous diamonds, and I even thought I found the one I wanted! But, right before we were on our way home, we say Mervis Diamond Importers on the Left of the road and decided to stop by and see what they had. This amazing and very attentive lady helped us out from the moment we came in. Unlike all the other Jewlers, she wasn't overly clingy, didn't bombard us with information we didn't particularly care for, and she was such a genuinely kind lady. Once I tried on 3 or 4 rings, I found the ring I didn't even knew I wanted. It looked gorgeous, it matched the style I knew would make myself and my fiancé happy, and it was in our price range!! She then sat down with my sister and I and gave us all the important information we needed and of course continued being her sweet outing self. She even took a picture of my sister and I with the ring so I can show to my future hubby!! She emailed me that evening about our general visit, what I found and let me know she will help me every step of the way until I finally get my ring and my fiancé puts it on my hand :) Overall, I enjoyed my visit there so much and I wouldn't recommend any other Jeweler to you. Go to Mervis and you WILL NOT regret going there!

RD · Married on 07/13/2018

I searched everywhere to find a ring that wasnt a "cookie-cutter" style of ring and I was very frustrated that I couldnt find THE RING. My fiance suggested I make a trip to Mervis based on a friends recommendation. I was so glad I did. I was very comfortable with the security there and I really loved the fact that I wasnt standing at the counter looking at a bunch of rings. I simply explained what I liked and that is what I was shown. I have a budget and was never pressured into anything. My appointment was with Marilyn Z. and she was fabulous! She brought tray after tray of rings until I finally found the one I had been looking for! She never rushed me and was very patient with me. I ended up staying a little past the closing hour and she was never even mentioned they had closed. The price I paid for my ring was excellent and I couldnt be more happier with my finished piece! You really owe it to yourself to visit Mervis before purchasing a ring, and be sure to see Marilyn!

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Mervis. (We had gone in prior to check out engagement rings.) Janette is who we worked with, and she is awesome! Very professional, friendly and welcoming. Most importantly she listens to you. She guided me in to right direction to find what I wanted for an engagement ring. Also during the whole process, she worked very well with my fiancé (Billy). He said she was very sweet and not your typical “pushy” sales lady, she was more relaxed/understanding. This made the whole process a lot smother for him. We loved working with Janette so much, we have gone back to pick out or wedding bands from here as well. Again we received exceptional service from Janette and the rest of the staff too! Thank you Mervis and especially Janette!
    We will be seeing you soon!

Miguel · Married on 06/10/2018

I had a fantastic experience at Mervis Diamonds! All the staff are very friendly and took a lot of time to educate me about diamonds and rings. They presented me with different options tailored towards my taste, but never pressured me into buying something out of my budget range. In the end, I got the perfect engagement ring that my fiancée loves. Thanks for everything guys. We'll see you again!

Ken · Married on 06/06/2018

After looking online, and at all the Jewelry stores around, I was not finding what I wanted in an engagement ring. I did not want the cookie cutter ring. A family member recommended I call on Mervis because of the great experience and on going service they provide, so I did. I logged on the Mervis site, booked an appointment via their online tool, and in less than 30 min Nancy Choi called me to confirm the appointment and asked me questions about what I was looking for so that she would be prepared. Now while Mervis is not your flashy showroom location like at a mall, I was warmly greeted and asked to sit in a private meeting room. For me this is a plus, I don't want to look in case with 50 other people doing the same, I wanted a personal, and professional experience. I am expecting to spend a lot of money, and with that the service to match it. I was looking for someone that knows their business and will work with me personally. Nancy and Mervis, delivered just that. During my first appointment Nancy did an excellent job of providing me options all with in my budget. She did not once try an over sell me even when I did not find what I was looking for. She took it upon herself to find more options for me and called me for a another appointment. After 3 meetings my custom engagement ring was designed, all thanks to her knowledge of her inventory and who the right custom designer was for what I was looking for. Then I challenged Nancy again, I needed the ring in 3.5 weeks. I was leaving on Xmas day to the Grand Caymans were my bride to-be lives and works. Nancy took care of everything to ensure I had my ring on time. She was in constant communication with the designer, made sure all the stones were a perfect match, called and emailed me updates and delivered my ring exactly when she said she would. I am very happy with the service I received from Mervis, and most importantly with Nancy Choi. PS: She said yes, so I will be making an appointment for the wedding bands

Joseph · Married on 05/30/2018

She said Yes! Credit goes to Becky! I went to Mervis Diamonds for buying a gorgeous diamond ring for my girlfriend. Becky took her time and showed genuine interest in catering to my budget and the type of ring I was looking for. I spent over an hour asking questions and learning about high-quality diamonds and Becky did not show even the slightest sign of impatience. She is definitely an expert in the field and it really shows that she loves what she does. Thanks a lot Becky for being an integral part of this special occasion! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Stephen · Married on 05/30/2018

I have bought everything for the past 4 years from here. They're Sweet and knowledgeable. They really take customer service to the next level. I was walked (or rather handheld) through the engagement ring process. Super happy with the result and given lots of love throughout. I will be going to them for years and I wish these guys the best! Just courteous, kind and informative in a process that I don't know enough about. The real deal!

Reginald · Married on 05/20/2018

Fantastic, family owned business. My fiancé and I were looking for our wedding band. The service was so personal and thoughtful. I really felt like they were more concerned with making sure we were happy than up-selling us anything. I was really nervous about feeling pushed to make a decision, but I ended up really happy and excited about the purchase. I'll definitely recommend them in the future.

Daryl · Married on 05/20/2018

My fiancé and I had a peculiarly shaped engagement ring that we were unable to pair with any wedding ring that made sense to have made. Angell gave us LOADS of options and information to help us try everything we could to make it happen. When my wife-to-be just couldn't land on an option, Angell was able to help us find a BEAUTIFUL new set at a reasonable price. I think if you are thinking about seeing anybody else in the jewelry district, go ahead, but afterwards go to Mervis Diamonds and you'll be blown away by the difference. Knowledgeable, wonderfully helpful, good prices, and they are sure to get any future business from us for our anniversaries!

Caleb · Married on 05/15/2018

Mervis Diamond Importers sets the bar for retail jewelry experience! I say this because compared to the 12 other jewelry stores I visited, none of them provided the selection, professionalism, education and quality of service that i received from Mervis. I was in the market for an engagement ring and had a very particular style of band and diamond I was looking for. My consultant, Jordan Stein from the Tyson's Corner location was very patient with me. He took the time to provide me with a deeper education than the standard 4C's pamphlet that you can get anywhere and listened intently to what I was looking for. Jordan returned after our consultation with exactly the selection of loose diamonds I was looking for. You can imagine how refreshing this was after visiting so many other stores and finally finding one that had a broad selection of exactly what I wanted. I felt very at ease and comfortable purchasing from Mervis. I did not feel pressured or persuaded into a up-sell that was out of my budget. A personal greeting from the owner himself was also a nice touch. Anyone who's lived in the DC Metro area and has listened to the radio for a couple days has heard the famous voice of Mr. Ronnie Mervis. He took the time to stop into Jordan's office, shake my hand and thank me for my interest in purchasing from his store. I was very impressed. This was a wonderful purchasing experience and I will continue to recommended friends and family to Mervis.

• User6359489 · Recently married

Deva at Mervis Diamonds at Tysons Corner did a fabulous job helping us make a one of a kind engagement. From picking the setting, to the diamond, to the metal, she was patient and showed us many options. The quality of jewelry is exceptional and the service is great. My rose gold engagement ring turns heads and is gorgeous. We will be getting our wedding bands from Mervis.

Roberto · Married on 05/10/2018

What an amazing experience to work with Tina! I was referred to her by some friends who had a really positive experience with her. I showed Tina a picture of the style of ring I wanted to get for my now-fiance and she was so encouraging and easy to work with! She custom made the ring and engraved it with the Bible verse references and it was ready on the big day! My fiance LOVED IT! Tina has gone above and beyond at every step of the way and is so friendly and nice. Highly recommend her & Mervis Diamond Importers!

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

After visiting other jewelers in the area and being unimpressed with the level of service, we recently went to Mervis looking for an engagement ring. We had a wonderful experience working with Mika Rocket!

We never felt rushed or pressured during any of our visits with her. She was very kind, helpful and patient with us throughout the entire process. She took the time to understand what we were looking for and worked with the designer to create the PERFECT ring that fit within our budget. It's exactly what we wanted! We highly recommend going to Mervis and working with Mika!

James · Married on 04/20/2018

I can't say enough about how great my experience here was. The owner Jonathan Mervis was honest and hilarious. They helped me design my own engagement ring and I felt way better about going here after looking at other places. This place was different. The customer service, the prices, the turnaround time everything was perfect! We will definitely be back for our wedding bands and future jewelry needs.

Paul · Married on 04/15/2018

I wanted to write a review for my excellent experience at Mervis Diamond Importers. Deva was a huge help to me in picking out the perfect ring for my fiancée. She was super helpful and knowledgeable and the custom work on the ring was outstanding. We also got it resized on short notice which they did a great job. Will definitely be back here for wedding bands. Highly recommend.

• W

William · Married on 04/15/2018

A friend suggested Mervis Diamond Importers when I wanted to start looking for an engagement ring. I am so happy I went there. Maria was as kind and helpful as could be. She answered all my questions and thought up some I didn't even know to ask. I was given as many options as I wanted in order to find the perfect ring, and based off the information I knew of my girlfriend's preferences she really helped me find the exact match. And the proof was in the engagement. My now fiancé said this is the EXACT ring she has always wanted. I couldn't be happier with the wonderful service, fantastic price and gorgeous ring I received here. Highly recommend!!!

Mathew · Married on 04/10/2018

Me & my fiancée had a wonderful experience buying a custom engagement ring and custom bands. Brenda was extremely helpful at making our vision for our various rings come to life. We were able to tell them what we wanted in a ring and our price budget, and they made us the perfect rings - they are looking to get you what you want, not up sell you! We loved buying at Mervis Diamond Importers and highly recommend it.

Richard · Married on 01/20/2018

Mika & the team at Mervis Diamonds did a phenomenal job on a custom engagement ring for my fiancée. Despite our aggressive timeline, strict specifications & high level of detail Mervis Diamonds exceeded my expectations and delivered exactly what I asked for. It has been a pleasure working with consummate professionals & I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for detail oriented jewelry.

David · Married on 01/15/2018

Today we went back to Mervis Diamonds for our wedding bands & we’re just as thrilled with our purchase this time around. We were treated with great care & attention by all of their staff & left with an order for two gorgeous bands that fully encapsulates the breadth of our love. Everyone at Mervis Diamonds is so wonderful. We were also impressed by their top notch social media chops - they truly are a forward looking jeweler. My fiance & I couldn't be happier!

Norman · Married on 01/15/2018

Brenda at Mervis Diamonds was fantastic. I randomly stopped there looking for diamond drop earrings for my wife’s birthday. I showed her some designs that I liked & she had a set of earrings custom made that were exactly what I wanted. They had more & bigger diamonds at a fraction of the cost than I would have paid anywhere else. My wife was thrilled with the gift. I would highly recommend them & will go there for future jewelry purchases.

Steven · Married on 01/15/2018

• W

William · Married on 01/15/2018

Mika & the team at Mervis Diamonds did a phenomenal job on a custom engagement ring for my fiancée. Despite our aggressive time-line, strict specifications & high level of detail Mervis Diamonds exceeded my expectations and delivered exactly what I asked for. It has been a pleasure working with consummate professionals & I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for detail oriented jewelry.