Mervis Diamond Importers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Jane
    Jane B. Getting married on 06/01/2025

Review for Monica Park - Tysons Store

Monica Park went above and beyond to make sure our experience was perfect and we truly appreciate her amazing customer service!
    Shubham H. Married on 07/08/2022

Excellent service

Monica Park helped me and my girlfriend pick out a beautiful engagement ring. She was very professional, kind and helpful throughout the whole experience. I highly recommend making an appointment with her!
    Luke S. Married on 07/03/2022

Trusted saleswoman; trusted history

Going to Mervis was hands down the best decision I made. I looked up the top jewelers in the DC area and my girlfriend and I visited what I put together as the top 3. Our visit with Monica Park at Mervis was incredible. We visited the other 2 and our experience there was just subpar compared to her, so we went back to Mervis. Monica was just fantastic in connecting with my girlfriend and helping to guide her, not sell her, through what she might be looking for. Even when my girlfriend was unsure of if she liked something or not, Monica could read my girlfriend's face and reaction and accurately move her forward. After our first visit, my girlfriend turned to me in the car and said "I trust her." Man, you can't get more of a recommendation than that! Monica provided advice from her own experiences and what she knows as an expert. We had a great experience and ended up with an incredible diamond. Thank you so much Mervis and Monica Park!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Charmayne R. Married on 03/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing Short of Amazing!!!

My fiance' purchased my BEAUTIFUL custom made engagement ring with the expertise of Mika Smith-Jones. She is AMAZING! She took the time out trying to get to know me, through him, so she could make the perfect ring for me! And she Nailed It!! It is perfect! She has a wonderful personality and great knowledge of diamond jewelry. She has given wedding band options in advance so the choice process can go easier when the time comes. If you are in the market to buy some Diamond Jewelry, or you're looking for the ring that will make her heart melt, please visit Mika Smith-Jones in Washington, DC, Tysons and/or Rockville. She is Excellent!!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 04/24/2021

Great Experience!

We visited their Rockville location this past weekend during their pre-holiday event.
    Right away we were greeted by their wonderful staff. Mr. Robert assisted us with picking out our rings. During the process he explained to us different variables in picking the perfect ring.
    They are very knowledgeable when it comes to diamonds and jewelry.
    They were not pushy at all. They gave us options which allowed us to pick beautiful rings without breaking the bank.
    Mr. Mervis even went in to our room to say Hi!
  • Sara
    Sara S. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Rings

Lauren from Mervis near Tysons is fabulous! My engagement ring came from Mervis and we went back for our bands. They take all the time you need and can help with your budget as needed. Excellent customer service and really great quality.
  • Tanyia
    Tanyia Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly gorgeous rings and quality

A picture is worth a thousand words. We love our jeweler, Tina and will be back to Mervis for our jewelry needs.
  • GCKontos
    Georgia Married on 02/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When my fiance proposed to me, my jaw dropped when I saw the beautiful ring I would forever wear on my left hand... all thanks to Mervis Diamond Importers. Thank you for assisting my now husband in his selection. I love it and I will make sure to send him back for more diamonds!
    Chris G. Married on 01/13/2020

Mika Rockett

I tried to do my homework prior to one of the most important purchases of my life.
    Once I sat down with Mika I realized just how little I knew.
    She was incredible! She guided me thru the process. Her knowledge and her ability to take my thoughts and ideas and turn them into the ring that my future wife would absolutely love was awesome!
    I proposed and the ring was an absolute hit!
    BTW-She said yes!!
    Thanks Mika!!
    You’re the best and we will be back for the wedding bands
    Gabriela A. Married on 10/12/2019

Quality, Unique Jewelry

If you’re considering where to get engagement and/or wedding rings, stop the search and go to Mervis in Tysons. My husband and I went to several different places just looking for ideas and Mervis beat them all in style, quality of diamonds (they sparkle like nothing you’ve ever seen!!), affordability, and most importantly, customer service. When we first parked at Mervis, I was afraid to go in and thought it would be out of our league, but I’m so happy we did! Amber made us feel right at home, talked through all the options with us, and gave expert advice. I’m unbelievably happy with my engagement ring, and when it was time to buy our wedding rings, it wasn’t even a question of where we would go look. If there’s more jewelry in our future, we’ll see Amber and you should too!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience! Love my engagement ring and wedding band!

Becky helped my fiance design the engagement ring of my dreams (without my knowledge of course!) I am in love with it. We also went back to her to have her help us pick out our wedding bands and she helped us find the perfect ones. Thank you, Becky!
  • Trista
    Trista Married on 09/23/2019

Loved my rings

Mervis was great to work with I love my rings so much!
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great quality, amazing service!

The overall experience at Mervis was wonderful, with special thanks to Mika Rockett who made it truly unforgettable. We bought both the engagement ring and wedding bands with her. She was and continues to be top notch every step of the way. She is truly a gem!
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 09/19/2019

Mika was Great!

We visited the Washington DC location. The service was fantastic. My fiancé and I were greeted right away upon entering. Mika ended up helping us. She was the same associate who helped my fiancé buy my engagement ring and she was great with assisting in helping pick out our wedding bands. Very patient as I’m a very indecisive person! The diamonds are gorgeous!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 08/10/2019

Look for Mika!

Mika is amazing. She is honest, respectful, and provides great customer service. She educates customers about the products and find the best fit for you budget. She is passionate about what she does and genuinely cares about her customers' satisfaction. We highly recommend her, we've already done so to our family and friends.
    Natasha Married on 03/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have nothing but great things to say about Mervis Diamond Importers! They go above and beyond to make sure you get the best quality jewelry for your special occasion. My now fiancé and I went just to see what all the hype was about and look at the engagement rings. Prior to this, we went to several places but I was not blown away by much. However, going to Mervis was a game changer! Dodi was amazing and took her time to make sure that I was in love with the selections and she helped my fiancé select the ring of my dreams. Not to mention, she does a fantastic job at making sure you stay in your budget. We got engaged in Madrid Spain and the ring was so beautiful. I cannot thank Dodi enough for making our engagement special. I highly recommend Mervis and we plan to be life-long customers.
    Jerry W. Married on 01/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jamie could not be happier with her engagement ring

Jamie could not be happier with her engagement ring from Mervis Diamond Importers! Maria was a true professional throughout the process and I could not have asked for better customer service from her team. She displayed unparalleled attention to detail in addressing each and every aspect of the custom setting and designing the engagement ring of my fiancé’s dreams! They were able to make a very stressful process nearly seamless. I would absolutely recommend Mervis Diamond Importers and Maria as the first stop in choosing a jeweler who you can trust and is focused on outstanding customer service. A big thank you to Mervis Diamonds, Maria & the rest of the team for creating an unbelievable experience and product!
    Kelly W. Married on 01/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can't recommend Mervis Diamond Importers enough!

I can't recommend Mervis Diamond Importers enough! They helped us design the rings of our dreams, both my engagement ring, wedding band, and my husband’s wedding band as well. They can create anything and we love our unique designs. Every single person in the office is so friendly and knowledgeable, we enjoyed every visit there tremendously. Even if you don't want something unique or different, I would highly recommend coming here for all your jewelry needs! Thank you Mervis Diamonds!
    Pamela A. Married on 12/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mike helped my fiancé select

Mike helped my fiancé select one of the most unique engagement rings I've ever seen. Although my fiancé bounced ideas off of friends and family, he consulted with Mike and other team members to select the best diamond makers for my particular gems and diamond. Props to everyone for using my birthstone which changes colors depending on the light. I'm also glad my gems and diamond were all lab grown. I met Mike yesterday for the first time, and he was so excited to hear our proposal story, congratulate me and walk us through the resizing process. I want to say more, but my interaction was limited. From what I experienced, we'll be returning to purchase wedding bands.
    Alan C. Married on 12/31/2018

The Team at Mervis Diamond Importers was

The Team at Mervis Diamond Importers was an absolute pleasure to work with. Other jewelers gave me a loose quote but said I needed to put down before they could really start designing. Mervis Diamonds had created a project, started a discussion with me, and engaged in MANY back and forth messages with mock ups before requesting a cent. I really got the feeling that their team cared about what I wanted. They were friendly and accommodating every step of the way and ended up creating a ring that was exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be recommending Mervis Diamond Importers to friends and family.
    Tonya A. Married on 12/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My fiancé and I got engaged

My fiancé and I got engaged and he had used his grandmothers old European cut diamond ring. We knew we wanted to take the diamond and put it in another setting that fit me. After a lot of research online, we chose Mervis Diamond Importers because there was a ton of positive reviews. We went in and they were really helpful and we put our deposit down that day. They were great! I'd definitely recommend this place. They worked with our budget as well as my vision of exactly what I wanted. They even made a wax model for me to look at and try on to see what it'd look like before the final production. The ring was also done two weeks early which was an awesome surprise!
  • Maira
    Maira Married on 09/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Monica Park was very helpful in helping me pick out the perfect engagement ring! I am very happy with my ring! She took the time to explain everything to us and we learned a lot. Thank you!
    Alexandria Married on 08/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My sister and I were ring shopping, since my fiancé is currently abroad, and we went to 4 different places. We found a lot of amazing and gorgeous diamonds, and I even thought I found the one I wanted! But, right before we were on our way home, we say Mervis Diamond Importers on the Left of the road and decided to stop by and see what they had. This amazing and very attentive lady helped us out from the moment we came in. Unlike all the other Jewlers, she wasn't overly clingy, didn't bombard us with information we didn't particularly care for, and she was such a genuinely kind lady. Once I tried on 3 or 4 rings, I found the ring I didn't even knew I wanted. It looked gorgeous, it matched the style I knew would make myself and my fiancé happy, and it was in our price range!! She then sat down with my sister and I and gave us all the important information we needed and of course continued being her sweet outing self. She even took a picture of my sister and I with the ring so I can show to my future hubby!! She emailed me that evening about our general visit, what I found and let me know she will help me every step of the way until I finally get my ring and my fiancé puts it on my hand :) Overall, I enjoyed my visit there so much and I wouldn't recommend any other Jeweler to you. Go to Mervis and you WILL NOT regret going there!
    Rd Married on 07/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I searched everywhere to find a ring that wasnt a "cookie-cutter" style of ring and I was very frustrated that I couldnt find THE RING. My fiance suggested I make a trip to Mervis based on a friends recommendation. I was so glad I did. I was very comfortable with the security there and I really loved the fact that I wasnt standing at the counter looking at a bunch of rings. I simply explained what I liked and that is what I was shown. I have a budget and was never pressured into anything. My appointment was with Marilyn Z. and she was fabulous! She brought tray after tray of rings until I finally found the one I had been looking for! She never rushed me and was very patient with me. I ended up staying a little past the closing hour and she was never even mentioned they had closed. The price I paid for my ring was excellent and I couldnt be more happier with my finished piece! You really owe it to yourself to visit Mervis before purchasing a ring, and be sure to see Marilyn!
    Kristen Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Mervis. (We had gone in prior to check out engagement rings.) Janette is who we worked with, and she is awesome! Very professional, friendly and welcoming. Most importantly she listens to you. She guided me in to right direction to find what I wanted for an engagement ring. Also during the whole process, she worked very well with my fiancé (Billy). He said she was very sweet and not your typical “pushy” sales lady, she was more relaxed/understanding. This made the whole process a lot smother for him. We loved working with Janette so much, we have gone back to pick out or wedding bands from here as well. Again we received exceptional service from Janette and the rest of the staff too! Thank you Mervis and especially Janette!
    We will be seeing you soon!
illustration stars