Pauleenanne Design Reviews

Pauleenanne Design 2
Pauleenanne Design 3

Rachel Mason · Married on 09/22/2018

Pauleen is Fantastic!!

Pauleen was hands down the best value and money well spent for the whole wedding. She did SO MUCH for us it was really great! We hired her for day of services as we had everything else under control. After we met with her for the first time (about a month or so before the wedding), my husband and I walked out and said "yep, she's awesome". She's so laid back, very easy to work with but also incredibly organized and professional. All the things that we didn't think about, she was on top of. She's very detail oriented and we honestly couldn't have done it without her. She was familiar with our venue and we did have some logistical challenges, & if there were any glitches, we never knew about them and definitely couldn't tell. We also had one vendor that I was a little worried about since I hadn't heard from them, and Pauleen was able to get a hold of them and not surprisingly, it all worked out! I also ended up breaking my husbands engraved toasting glass before the wedding, and once we got to our table, viola! There were two matching replacement glasses (large beer glasses)! She kept everyone on track (including us), and even helped load up our cars at the end of the night (I'm pretty sure her and her mom; who is SO SWEET, may have been the last ones to leave the venue that night). She made sure there was always a drink in our hands, and was sure we had the food we were most looking forward too. She even made up timelines to give to the bridal party. She was great, made the process so ridiculously easy and fun.

Jasmine · Married on 06/16/2018

My aunt hired Pauleen as a day-of wedding planner (plus some consultations) to make sure that we had someone taking care of all the details during and leading up to the wedding. Originally I didn’t think it was necessary, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. My fiancée (now husband), myself, and family did most of the initial wedding planning, and we had our first consultation with Pauleen a few weeks before the wedding, when a lot of the big things were already in place. And holy moly I am so glad my aunt hired her!!! There were still so many details to take care of that I would have absolutely never thought about without Pauleen on board.
    She was absolutely amazing – she’s incredibly organized and detail-oriented and has a lot of experience. She had a ton of suggestions for what we could do for decorations, worked with the caterer to come up with a table layout, helped us come up with the schedule, and a million other things.
    She made sure to keep us on track in the weeks leading up to the wedding and generally made the process less stressful/panic inducing. She also did an incredible job coordinating with everybody else involved in the wedding, including a lot of the friends we had filling roles traditionally provided by vendors (i.e., the friends playing ceremony music and making dessert). The day of the wedding, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing, Pauleen was on top of every single detail and everything went incredibly smoothly. Her and her team took care of all the set up and the venue looked absolutely amazing thanks to her. Even during last minute preparations leading up to the ceremony, she was really responsive, cheerful, and a fantastic person to coordinate with.

Karen · Married on 06/09/2018

Pauleen was awesome! So easy to work with, taking care of every detail.
    She contacted vendors, ordered supplies for decorating, helped with script for the ceremony,
    helped my daughter choose flowers, booked hotels, shuttle etc. She also tried to keep us on budget.
    On the day of the wedding she was there to decorate and keep everything running smoothly. As MOB, I was truly able to enjoy my daughters wedding day, stress free!
    I would highly recommend Pauleen!! She helped make the day perfect!!

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

Pauleen is amazing! Our wedding was in a barn that had endless opportunities, we didn’t even know where to start. Pauleen did an excellent job at helping us plan everything. She helped with the flowers, decorations, invitations and every other detail of our wedding all within keeping it exactly my taste. We could not have asked for a better person to work with and our wedding day could not have gone more smooth or been more beautiful. I was able to enjoy my entire day (actually entire week leading up to the wedding) all because Pauleen. She made sure I did not need to worry about contacting vendors with last minute details. I came to the barn that day with everything in place and ready for us to enjoy. She also kept everything on track with the ceremony and throughout the whole day. She even helped my grandmother with her dinner plate! I would highly recommend her!

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

You. Need. Her.
    Let me say it again for the people in the back: YOU NEED PAULEEN .
    We hired Pauleen as our full service wedding planner and I have absolutely zero regrets. When we first booked her, some family friends were a bit hesitant with the cost and didn't understand why we needed/wanted her. As someone who has been a bridesmaids 7 times, I knew why I needed her. I needed someone to guide us through the chaos that is wedding planning.
    She made our vision that we didn't even have come true. She never tried to push her own ideas on us, but instead, figured out what we wanted and implemented it. Pauleen literally made the entire process stress free and FUN! From helping us book venues to literally piecing my bouquets together, she is the epitome of an all around planner. Leading up to the wedding, we would get the reoccurring question "Are you stressed? Do you need any help?". Our response was always "We're good. We've got Pauleen."
    We could say way more, but then we would need to write a book.

Pauleenanne Design 4
    Pauleenanne Design 5
    Pauleenanne Design 6

Jackie · Married on 06/24/2017

I can't say enough good words about Pauleen and her team of miracle workers! We recently got married at Woodcliff Hotel in Fairport, NY - Pauleen turned their simple ballroom space into our dream wedding. Everything looked like it was meant for Pinterest! From day one of working with her she made sure we were comfortable with the design, budget, and timeline of the day. We really only had a vague idea of what we'd like at our wedding and she turned those few thoughts into a truly beautiful wedding that reflected me and my husband. They handled all of the design purchases down to pens, candles, and candy for guest bags after laying out the cost of everything first - it was so easy for us! On the actual wedding day, Pauleen and her team showed up super early and even went out of the way to make sure I had the flowers for my hair in time. We had an outdoor ceremony and the weather forecast was iffy but she made me feel really comfortable with the setup and plan B if it rained (it didn't)! She's all around the best wedding planner we could've asked for :)

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

We absolutely loved our experience of working with Pauleen. She took our ideas and made everything better than we ever could've imagined! She really understood our vision. Our wedding day was seamless and we were able to sit back and enjoy every moment. It was a huge relief to not worry about the details.

Alanna · Married on 03/25/2017

We recently had the GREAT pleasure of working with Pauleenanne Design and cannot put in words the amazing experience we had. If I had to rate them on a scale of 1 to 10….it would be a 20!! Pauleen is professional, organized, extremely responsive, has amazing suggestions and ideas, and perfectly executed our day. We had a very large wedding party and through the rehearsal/ceremony she kept everyone on point. At the reception she took care of everything. I mean everything! From the set up all the way down to making sure that we had our drink of choice, ate enough, and even got dessert! Planning a wedding is hectic and it would not have been possible without her and her team. She completely understood my vision from day 1 and with very little description made everything come to life. The day was seamless, we had absolutely no glitches/worries and we cannot thank you enough. Brides, I’m not kidding-YOU NEED HER!! PauleenAnne Design will not disappoint even the pickiest!

When you pin ideas on pinterest you never really think they can be a part of your wedding . Pauleen made all of our wedding decor dreams a reality . She is so helpful and talented . As a bride who isn't so crafty ,I would highly recommend her !

Kelsey · Married on 08/26/2016

Pauleen made our day so special! Everything literally looked even better than the way I was imagining it to look. She has a true vision for planning a wedding :) She always got back to my questions quickly and was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction for other vendors and stuck to our budget. Thank you Pauleen for everything you did for us. We are forever grateful!

Bethany · Married on 05/23/2015

Pauleen and her team were absolutely incredible throughout the entire planning, designing, and execution of my wedding. Pauleen made sure all of my visions came to life and incorporated all of my "pins" and ideas. Our guests have said that our wedding was by far the best one they had ever attended. She not only took care of designing and coordinating everything but assisted with the set up and tear down of the event. Her staff is extremely professional, well dressed, and helpful. If you are having a large wedding or need someone to help with the creativity side of everything- HIRE Pauleen. Oh did I mention my wedding was in Syracuse and she travel and coordinated everything out of town. She's incredible! Just hire her- you won't be disappointed.

PLANNING SERVICES: With the help of Pauleen, we planned a Finger Lakes wedding while I lived in NC and my groom lived in TX. I'm a very organized person so at first I felt like a bit of a sell-out for hiring a planner. However, as the day grew nearer I realized how invaluable she was in helping everything run seamlessly and helping me remain calm(ish). She was my behind-the-scenes person so I could focus on big picture stuff, like getting married, while still enjoying the process and the day. To Pauleen's credit, she dealt with several detailed e-mails not only from me, but also from my mom and was always gracious. On the day of, she made sure we had food and drinks and kept us on schedule (without being pushy).

DESIGN SERVICES: What I'm most pleased with, however, is Pauleen's skill with design and decor. I am not at all artistic and struggled a bit to clearly articulate my vision, but somehow she managed to get inside my head. I wouldn't say she created exactly what I was hoping for because that'd be taking too much credit - she took my poorly articulated ideas and created something beautiful. Between the gorgeous scenery (Geneva On The Lake) and Pauleen's design, I couldn't picture a more perfect setting to start my marriage.

Valeka · Married on 05/17/2014

Words can't express how thankful I am to have found such an awesome wedding planner! My now husband and I have very demanding jobs so we decided to use a wedding planner to plan out our entire wedding. Our main concern was that we wanted someone who was truly committed to our special day and could execute our wishes. We are so happy that we chose Pauleen. From the start she was completely invested in making sure we had the wedding of our dreams. She is very detail oriented and very knowledgeable. She is always professional yet very personable and easy to work with. It felt so wonderful to not have to stress about all the wedding details. Our wedding turned out so beautiful and all of our guests had such an awesome time. Pauleen is extremely capable and I would highly recommend her!

liz · Married on 09/28/2013

Pauleen was recommended to me by a friend after I decided that I needed additional help executing the final details of my wedding & a professional to help with day of coordination. I can't express how fortunate I feel to have had Pauleen by our sides.

She was incredibly organized, suggested and thought of details that hadn't even occurred to us. She handled all of the last minute details fabulously so I didn't have to worry about a thing.

The day of she absolutely made our day worry free and perfect. I gave her a TON of things for set up the previous day and they were ALL executed to my vision perfectly. I was amazed & shocked that Pauleen was able to take boxes of decorations & 10 minutes of explanation and set everything up perfectly.

She made sure all in my party had drinks in hand throughout the night, kept our timeline on track, solved last minute challenges & stayed until the very end. She even went to find my brother to tell him his food was getting cold!

I'd recommend Pauleen to any bride hoping for a professional hand as well as stress/planning relief. She was a pleasure to work with and I'd use her again in a heart beat for other events I need help with in the future - hands down.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2013

Pauleen did such an amazing job making my wedding day all I hoped it would be and more! I still remember walking in to the reception area and being amazed at how beautiful everything looked. We had a miserably rainy day, but it turned out so incredibly, and I didn't have to worry about a thing, which is exactly why I wanted a wedding planner!

Jaime & Jason · Married on 07/13/2013

One year ago today Pauleen made our wedding more than perfect. She worked with us for months and listened to all of our crazy ideas and made them come to life. Her work is outstanding and she understood our vision completely! She made a lot of our pieces by hand and was able to craft together any ideas we threw her way. We definitely gave her a tall order and she met all of our expectations.
    Not only did Pauleen design the space for our wedding and set everything up the morning of, she also worked with all of our vendors in the months before to make sure that everything came together perfectly. She relieved a lot of our stress and on the day of our wedding we knew that we had nothing to worry about.
    We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. She is so down to earth and was available to meet with us despite all of our busy schedules. Our guests still rave about the work that she did and we can't thank her enough. If you are looking for help to make your special day AMAZING I highly recommend Pauleenanne Design!
    We cannot thank you enough!! Jason & Jaime

Pauleen did an amazing job helping plan, design, and decorate for my wedding! She is extremely professional with her work, and did an excellent job pinpointing my taste, making my wedding day more than I could have hoped for! Thanks for making my big day absouletly beautiful Pauleen.

Bethany · Married on 07/26/2012

Pauleen really took my wedding to the next level and on my wedding day I didn't worry about a thing. She went above and beyond my expections and my guests really noticed those touches that having a wedding designer can add.

When I hired Pauleen I had already hired most of my vendors and so I used her Design Services for my rehearsal dinner and for my wedding and reception. I really trusted her opinion and design knowledge and she respected my ideas on how I wanted my wedding to look. She filled in the gaps and really put the finishing touches on the entire event. She worked with my florist, set up additional lighting, and worked into the wee hours on several nights just to get it right. I had a few bridezilla moments and she was cool as a cucumber the whole time, reassuring me that she wanted it to be right.

Pauleen is very handy, creating many of the pieces herself which is great for brides on a budget. In fact I would recommend hiring a designer like her especially if you are on a tight budget because she really helps get the most out of your money. I was amazed at what she was able to do with what I had to spend on the wedding. There were a couple of ideas where I did have to tell her it just wasn't in the budget, but then we worked together to put create something else that was budget friendly. She was worth every penny and the piece of mind on the day of was priceless!

Pauleen was very flexible, I had no trouble setting up meetings with her and she was even willing to split the travel distance between her home and mine. She was very responsive to emails (sometimes even into the wee hours!) which never left me wondering what was going on. Her pricing is extremely reasonable, especially for design only services which is really what most people need.

Hiring Pauleen was one of the best decisions I could have made!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2012

Pauleen was the most amazing person to work with! She made me feel so comfortable not only on the day of my wedding but the stressful months leading up to it. While she handled majority of the preparing, I still felt very involved and she made me feel like I still had all control over the decisions and the outcome of everything. As for the actual day, I had not one stress or concern! I can honestly say that my wedding was my perfect dream come true and honestly the happiest day of my life! Pauleen is so talented, she will truly make anyone's wedding unique and personal. I've been married for about a week now and all my friends, family, and coworkers will not stop talking about how great that day was for everyone!

Sierra · Married on 07/29/2017

Pauleen was fantastic! We were an out of state wedding with an advanced timeline to get married. Going with Pauleen ended up being a no-brainer. Her and her staff worked with us all the way up to the day of the wedding and things went as smooth as possible. Pauleen was able to work with us in order for us to put our own personal touches on the rehearsal dinner event, wedding ceremony, and reception. She got to know us and was able to give us great recommendations, including the wedding venue. We would recommend Pauleen to anyone that is looking for an easy to work with wedding planner.