Your Home Decor & More

Bolivar, NY View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Your Home Decor & More is a wedding planning business in Bolivar, New York, specializing in wedding design and styling. Owned and operated by sister-duo Kailyn Carpenter and Nicole Delaney, the company is passionate about all things creative and home decor. As interior designers and DIY crafters, the pair love creating new items for their online store, as well as for their engaged clients. Boasting years of planning experience between them, Kailyn and Nicole work tirelessly to bring couples’ wedding dreams to life.

Your Home Decor & More offers several wedding planning packages, ranging from partial to full-service event management. Beginning with consultations, the team gets to know their client’s needs and budget, helping them transform ideas into reality. Additional services include custom-made wedding decor and gifts, day-of coordination, and venue setup, and teardown.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Two.
  • Tiernney
    Tiernney B. Married on 09/24/2021

Outstanding!

These girls are the absolute best! They go above and beyond! They have helped me plan my engagement party and my wedding. For the engagement party all I did was tell them what I wanted and gave them a budget. They did way more than expected or that I thought was possible. I literally had the wedding of my dreams because of their help! They were there every step of the way. I cannot express my gratitude. You absolutely should book them! For wedding or anything really. They have even helped me spruce up my bedroom when I bought my new home!
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful women to work with!

Nicole and Kailyn were very welcoming and friendly. They had multiple meetings with us throughout the process to make sure we were happy with the direction things were going. They handled the day of our wedding amazingly and kept everyone on schedule and most important kept me calm. 10/10 recommend.

Deals

Your Home Decor & More 1
Exclusive

Team

Nicole Delaney
Nicole Delaney
Owner/Planner

I am a work-from-home mom, soaking up every second I get to spend with my daughter, while following my dreams. I spend my days making custom home & wedding décor, and helping people make their dreams of a perfect home, event, or wedding come true. I have always had a creative side and a love for planning and organizing. It is something I find extreme joy in and wouldn't want to spend my life doing anything else. When I'm not working you can find me baking, hiking and spending time with my family.

83 Prospect St Bolivar, NY, 14715
Location of (Your Home Decor & More)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding