Weddings by Tanya Sue

Lockport, NY View map Visit website

Weddings by Tanya Sue is a wedding planning and management business based in Lockport, New York.

Tanya has been in the event-planning industry since 2011. Over the years, her passion for crafting spectacular celebrations blossomed from a hobby into a fruitful career. She is thrilled at the prospect of helping you bring your dream day to life, no matter the size or style of your occasion. Tanya aims to treat the planning process as a delightful experience, rather than a daunting one. What’s more, she loves incorporating your personal style and aesthetic into each step along the way.

Weddings by Tanya Sue offers wedding packages tailored to suit your required level of service. Inclusive features include unlimited email correspondence, assistance with invitations, a venue walkthrough, ceremony rehearsal scheduling and more! Tanya will provide her professional expertise to ensure your event runs seamlessly.

Reach out to get your custom proposal today!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alexandra
    Alexandra S. Married on 07/24/2021

Life saver

I could not have made it down the aisle without Tanya, I was hesitant because I put so much work in and thought I could handle it by myself but I was totally wrong. Tanya is organized, helpful, and understands that every detail counts. She helped me pull together a wonderful amazing wedding I will never forget. She wasn’t even phased when I told her I was having a rescue bring puppies she put it in the itinerary and everything went perfectly.

Weddings by Tanya Sue's reply:

The rescue puppies were TOO CUTE! of course they are welcome! It was a fun day with you both. Congratulations again!
    Erick M. Married on 06/27/2021

Tanya was amazing!

Tanya really made it easier for my wife and I to have a special night. She definitely helped remove all the stress off our shoulders and helped us enjoy our day. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a planner.

Weddings by Tanya Sue's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erick! You two were great to work with as well :) Best wishes for the years to come! -Tanya Sue

Team

Tanya Castor
Tanya Castor
Owner | Principal Planner

​Hi there! I'm so glad you stopped by my site, I hope you can find something that will assist your wedding planning needs!

My name is Tanya and I've been planning weddings since 2011. What started out as a hobby is now what springs me out of bed each morning. I love weddings and every piece of the puzzle it takes to plan the perfect day!

(I'm a hopeless romantic to boot!)

Weddings by Tanya Sue was created to offer couples a seamless wedding planning & management company they can trust. Too many times I find couples are stressed out trying to get through seating charts and venue layout design. You should be enjoying the engagement process as much as your big day itself.

I'll say that louder ~

YOU SHOULD BE ENJOYING THE ENGAGEMENT PROCESS AS MUCH AS YOUR BIG DAY ITSELF!

Please reach out anytime! I would love to help you in any way possible so you can enjoy your wedding day as you intended.

-Tanya Sue,

Principal Planner

Lockport, New York Lockport, NY, 14094
Location of (Weddings by Tanya Sue)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding