KR Events & Designs

Niagara Falls, NY View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

KR Events & Designs is a wedding coordination company based in Niagara Falls, New York. The professional team here is passionate about creating a stress-free planning process for couples as they prepare to walk down the aisle. Their range of services helps to ensure that each detail is attended to, helping to pull together an event that reflects their client's dreams.

KR Events & Designs provides full and partial wedding planning, day-of coordination, and custom decor. Some items they can make include handcrafted chandeliers, centerpieces, wedding signage, and other decorations. Additional services include assistance with budgeting, timeline creation, checklists, and vendor referrals. From the logistical to the visual, each detail is treated with care by the company's team, who delight in seeing a soon-to-be-wed's vision come to life.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Deals

KR Events & Designs 1
Exclusive
KR Events & Designs 2
Gift

For any weddings/ day of coordinating booked now until 12/31/21 you will receive a free custom wedding sign to greet your guests at the venue!

Team

Keirstan Rodriguez
Keirstan Rodriguez
Owner/Wedding Planner

Hello amazing couples! My name is Keirstan I am a mother of 3 beautiful children and a newlywed who fell in love with wedding planning! I started off planning and creating custom wedding decor for my own wedding and it grew into helping with designing and planning others wedding who enjoyed my wedding touch! I can't wait to make your day as special as you always dreamed!

4365, Jackson Dr., Jackson Dr. Niagara Falls, NY, 14304
Location of (KR Events & Designs)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding