Panache Atlanta Events Reviews

5 | Atlanta, GA

5 Reviews for Panache Atlanta Events

I am the mother of the groom, so did not meet Kim and Tiffany until the rehearsal for the wedding. They were wonderful--especially in keeping the wedding party focused. It was an outdoor wedding, so there were additional logistical issues to be organized. Everything went smoothly--thanks to Kim and Tiffany.

Lindsey · Married on 04/11/2015

Kim and Tiffany were absolutely amazing to work with and I can’t imagine anyone better to choose for planning and coordinating a wedding. We hired Panache Atlanta Events for our day of coordinators and they were so much more! They planned monthly meetings with me for the entire year so they were up to date with everything going on and were there for any questions that I had throughout the entire planning process. They also offered suggestions and had amazing advice. I know the only reason our day went so smoothly and perfectly is because of Kim and Tiffany. Panache Atlanta Events also provided a personal bridal assistant, Allison, on the day of the wedding. She was absolutely amazing and handled any requests that I had the entire day. Kim and Tiffany are both extremely organized, very professional, and are definitely great problem solvers. From the detailed timeline that they put together and sent out to all of our vendors and bridal party to being there for every single step of the entire wedding day, I can't imagine anyone more perfect than Panache Events for our big day. Kim and Tiffany were such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them!

• W

Willis · Married on 06/21/2014

The wedding was great. The pre-planning was great and the staff was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends.

Kirsten · Married on 06/21/2014

Absolutely wonderful Mother/Daughter duo! If I could do my big day all over again I would use Panache Events all over again!

Satusi · Married on 05/21/2005

These women were fantastic! They provided excellent service, helped keep me on track with my budget and planning. They even found me great deals with vendors to make my day as special and as close to my vision as possible. My wedding day was wonderful thanks to Panache. I refer them to anyone I know planning a party, and will continue to refer them. Best decision ever.