Iconic Occasions

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
1 review
$1,323 Package Price

$1,323 Package Price

Iconic Occasions is a wedding event planning company in Atlanta, Georgia. Founder Paula Janssen has always loved organizing celebrations, and strives to give each of her clients a seamless, stress-free journey to the altar. With her creative mind and attention to detail, she will go above and beyond to bring your nuptial vision to life.

Iconic Occasions offers packages for full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Paula speaks English, Portuguese, and Spanish, and is happy to tailor information in all three languages. Budget development, Floor plan design, and RSVP management are some of the many services that her company offers. Iconic Occasions is also happy to schedule prenuptial events, including bachelor and bachelorette parties. On your big day, Paula will be present at your venue to make sure everything goes smoothly.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$891

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,323

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,997

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$35

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tiffany Married on 08/20/2022

Amazing Wedding Planner!!!

Paula is the most amazing wedding planner and a great person in general! She is energetic, organized, creative, and radiates positivity. If there is anything you are stressed about, she will handle it. If there is anything you are unsure of, she will talk it out with you and help you make a decision. She provides her expert opinion/guidance and molds it to fit your vision to make your dream wedding come true. She is extremely hardworking and dedicated and makes the wedding planning process as smooth as it can be. With Paula as your planner, you don’t need to worry about a thing because she is on it, even things you don’t think about, and she will help you to have the most beautiful day of your life. I am so happy I had her to help me with my wedding and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
illustration stars

Team

Paula
Paula
Owner

My name is Paula and I started Iconic Occasions in March of 2022. I've always loved planning, especially events, but it wasn't until last year that I decided to make a career change to becoming a planner. I am a mental health counselor and work part-time with adolescents. I'm known for my high energy and dedication to projects, and being absolutely obsessed with my two French Bulldogs, George Walter and Penelope, they are the face of Iconic Occasions.

Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 30318

By Appointment Thursday: 1:30PM-7:30PM Friday: 1:30PM-7:30PM Saturday: 10AM-2PM Sunday: 10AM-2PM
Location of (Iconic Occasions)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding