OBX Celebrations Reviews

3 | Nags Head, NC

3 Reviews for OBX Celebrations

KenandLiz · Married on 04/07/2018

Working the Sandy was wonderful! After we spoke with her on the phone we knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding. She allowed us to completely customize our ceremony, including our own reading passages, writing our own vows, and included a closing blessing that was very important to me personally. She always communicated quickly, efficiently, and answered all of the questions we had (and many I didn't know I would have until I was in the middle of the process). I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2015

Sandy was amazing! She provided us with the guidance we needed while respecting all of our wishes. I really couldn't have asked for more! She was also flexible about meeting is and getting everything together with very little notice, and still pulled off the ceremony perfectly!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Jenna · Married on 06/04/2013

Sandy was a great fit for us as we are sure she will be for others. She was Professional, organized and extremely flexible. We felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout, from the prep work to the day itself and we are very grateful and fortunate to have had her as part of our day.

Sent on 02/25/2015