Ceremonies with Crystal

Moyock, NC View map Visit website

$300 Typical Price

Based in Moyock, NC, Ceremonies with Crystal is a wedding officiant that helps couples mark their marriage in a meaningful and personal way. The officiant, Crystal, is enthusiastic about allowing couples to include elements of their choice, for “I dos” that are authentic to them. With the aim of creating a lighthearted and joyous ceremony, Crystal ensures that soon-to-be-weds begin their relationship's next chapter in a memorable way.

Ceremonies with Crystal is licensed in the state of North Carolina. Passionate about love and weddings, officiating is a natural fit for the professional. Crystal has also worked in the industry as a wedding coordinator, a reflection of her dedication to helping people achieve their dream wedding.

Crystal is a non-denominational officiant and can help couples create a ceremony in a variety of styles. With the flexible services, couples can choose to include poems, love songs, or other meaningful elements that they had envisioned for their big day. Soon-to-be newlyweds may also choose their own vows. It is Crystal’s goal to help couples mark their milestone moment in a way that fits them and their story.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Evangelical
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NC

What languages do you speak?

English
    Belinda H. Married on 10/10/2020

A great officiant!

Crystal was great! Available for us pretty last minute and had a great plan with our location. Definitely recommend!

Ceremonies with Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Not even the rain was gonna stop me from getting y’all married!! I’m so happy you and Chandler were happy with the outcome! I wish y’all the very best of blessings and a lifetime of love!

Deals

Ceremonies with Crystal 1
Offer

Let's chat! I know you have lots of questions and I'd like to help!

Team

Crystal Gomez
Crystal Gomez
Owner

Hello and welcome!! A little about me: I am a Navy Veteran, I work as a nightshift Registered Respiratory Therapist, and am a Navy wife to the love of my life for 15 years, and together, we have two beautiful daughters. We also have an adorable chocolate labradoodle, Nugget. I am a huge baseball fan, so we try and catch a Norfolk Tides game here and there! My ultimate goal for my couples is having a memorable ceremony that is as unique as they are. I cannot wait to help you get started on your forever, today!

Currituck, Moyock, NC, 27958
252-588-5684

Hours vary. Send me a message to set up a FREE 15 minute phone consult!!
Location of (Ceremonies with Crystal)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding