I Do OBX Weddings and Events

Kitty Hawk, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$425 Typical Price

I Do OBX Weddings & Events will help you Rest Easy on your special day!

How would you like to start your wedding week on the Outer Banks? Do you see yourself getting to your rental, unpacking your belongings and heading straight to the ocean to chill, relax and enjoy every minute of your stay because you know I Do OBX has it all taken care of? Or, arriving realizing that you have so much to prepare for that it overwhelms you. Don’t let that happen, especially on this day, your wedding day!

Right before your eyes we will build your dream wedding without the stress added to you or any of your family. Our goal is to allow all of your guests to remember why they are there: to see, feel and enjoy the beginning of the rest of your lives together. I Do OBX Weddings & Events will do that and more with a quality of service that is second to none!

Why Choose I Do OBX Weddings & Events?

Our Team will personally help you find your vision and keep you up to date during the process. From officiating, your ceremony design, floral decor, lighting and reception layout, I Do OBX will bring it all straight to you! You and your guests will receive our full attention to detail. Whether you are staging a small, intimate gathering or a larger, lavish event, we will provide you with professional service to make your milestone event run seamlessly.

Our mission is to give you a wonderful experience to be remembered for a lifetime. Let us do all the work so you, your family and friends can enjoy your special day!!!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$425

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$425

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$175

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
NC
WV

What languages do you speak?

English

Ghislaine B. Getting married on 07/09/2022

One Word....Amazing!

No wedding should go forward in the Outer Banks without Tony - that's how strongly I feel. If it were not for Tony and his team, I don't think my wedding would have happened the way it was supposed to. Tony is much more than an officiant. Somehow he is able to get to know his couples enough to provide the perfect service. I received so many compliments about his service, about the decorations, really about everything he and his company did. It rained on my wedding day and he cared for us so much that he coordinated my entire wedding for a different time just to make sure my husband and I had the wedding on the beach we wanted so badly. I didn't have to call any of my other vendors because Tony and his team took care of everything. It truly takes a person to really care about his clients to do what he did to make our day perfect. I cant thank him or IDoOBX enough!

I Do OBX Weddings and Events's reply:

We sure do love you back Ghislaine and so happy that your day went seamless for you and Alton:) You were a rockstar making sure you were all ready to go when we had our open window to get you and your family with your toes in the sand, the way you wanted it to be:) Thank you for your kind words:))
    Please keep in touch when y'all are back on the OBX. Would love to see you again! Send pics:))
  • Stefan
    Stefan T. Getting married on 07/08/2022

The Wedding of Our Dreams.

There are SO many great things to say about this company. First, their professionalism, as evident from their website, is second to none. Tony and his support staff treat everyone as if they are family and are dedicated to making your day the most memorable day possible. If someone were to ask my wife and I what we enjoyed the most, we would say that we really enjoyed the fact that Tony and his staff really listened to the words that were coming out of our mouths. Marlys and I applaud their flexibility and couldn't be happier with how things went on the evening of our special day. Tony, thank you for EVERYTHING and it was truly an honor to have you out there with us.

Stefan & Marlys

I Do OBX Weddings and Events's reply:

Mary and I see you two doing amazing things together! We loved getting to know you both and were honored to help make your intimate beach wedding on the OBX come to life for you and your families. Please keep in touch with us and so looking forward to hearing about the great things you and Marlys will be doing as husband and wife! To the Toneisson's as I spell it! HA!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

70 photos · 10/19/2019
  • NuNu & Doug
    48 photos · 10/12/2019

ColemanShots LLC ColemanShots LLC Wedding Photographers

Tony Joseph goes above and beyond for his couples, making them feel at ease about their entire day! His personal touch and attention to the details makes him one of the best not just locally but around the world!

Brooke Mayo Photography Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Tony makes you and your family feel like he's known you for years. His ceremonies are so personable and inviting and he's excited to get to know his couples and personalize your ceremony. We love his rentals as well, unique and many he makes by hand - true works of art.

Steamers Restaurant & Catering Steamers Restaurant & Catering Wedding Caterers

Always on time and professional. Great group of people to have on your team.

4534 Hilltop Lane Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949
252-996-0309
Location of (I Do OBX Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding