ColemanShots LLC

Kitty Hawk, NC View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Our team believes that a great time makes for great pictures. We love what we do, and that is what motivates us to be our best at every wedding we shoot. This is also why we believe it is our job to make the day fun, relaxed, and stress-free for everyone involved. We love being able to be part of such and important time in the bride and groom’s lives, and by being both professional and personable we are able to provide them with superior service and photos.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Valerie
    Valerie Married on 09/22/2020

Rich is the absolute BEST

Picking a photographer for my wedding was by far the most difficult task for me. Pictures are the longest lasting form of memory to me and so I had the HIGHEST expectations. I found some of his pictures on google, wedding wire and the knot. I really loved them, but personality is also a valuable part of working with a vendor on such a special day. I had one phone call with him and knew he was going to be great. I booked him right away for my last minute covid wedding 3 weeks away. The day of, makeup and hair were behind schedule and Rich was so calm and reassuring that we would have plenty of time for photos!! Spending the afternoon with him and his partner Tom was a very enjoyable part of the wedding! I would have hired him again without even seeing any of his pictures! Today I got my sneak peak photos and they are far better than anything I could have dreamed of. Thank you so much for capturing my wedding day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 08/21/2020

Perfect wedding photographer

We planned our wedding from out of state, with less than 2 weeks to prepare before our vacation in Outer Banks. We lucked out finding Rev Jay Bowman to officiate, and he recommended Rich at. Old man Shots. We couldn’t be happier with how the ceremony went and the pictures Rich captured of that day. He has the perfect personality for wedding photography, quietly catching moments and directing groups as needed to keep the day moving smoothly along. Neither my husband or I particularly feel comfortable “posing” for pictures, so we were relieved at Rich’s casual approach and pleased with the natural shots he caught. Highly recommend for a great laid back experience that will leave you with pictures to cherish forever.
    Rachel M. Married on 11/23/2019

The Best...Around!!

I hate being photographed. So let me start there. And I was very nervous going into the experience. However, from the very beginning Rich and his team were brilliant. They took great care of me and my husband, they worked hard to get the best quality photos and even setup a time after the wedding to do a final shoot. Rich worked mostly with my mom while I was deployed but it felt like one of my friends was taking our picture the entire time. I would highly recommend him and his work.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

DJ Sek Z Entertainment DJ Sek Z Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rich and his team always do a great job capturing all the wonderful moments. Highly recommend his services.

I Do OBX Weddings and Events I Do OBX Weddings and Events Wedding Officiants

Rich Coleman is truly one of the most genuine, good-hearted people I know! And also a dear friend of mine. He will take the time to get to know you and not just look thru his camera and send you a gallery of photos for you to pick from. He will get to know you and capture those special moments that you will be able to keep with you forever:))

An Outer Banks Affair An Outer Banks Affair Wedding Planners

Rich knows the best places to take you wedding shots on the Outer Banks. He is professional and fantastic to work with. His photos are artistic and one of a kind. You will never be disappointed with Rich and his staff. Fun to be around on your wedding day!! As a wedding planner, Rich is easy to work with and the utmost professional. Remember, the pictures are all you have left at the end of the day and you want Rich's photos to remember your special day!

PO Box 696 Kitty Hawk, 27949
2522078962
Location of (ColemanShots LLC)

ColemanShots LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does ColemanShots LLC include in the starting price?

ColemanShots LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does ColemanShots LLC offer?

ColemanShots LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does ColemanShots LLC offer?

ColemanShots LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does ColemanShots LLC offer for wedding events?

ColemanShots LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend ColemanShots LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ColemanShots LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding