PO Box 696, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number

About ColemanShots LLC

Our team believes that a great time makes for great pictures. We love what we do, and that is what motivates us to be our best at every wedding we shoot. This is also why we believe it is our job to make the day fun, relaxed, and stress-free for everyone involved. We love being able to be part of such and important time in the bride and groom's lives, and by being both professional and personable we are able to provide them with superior service and photos.

Follow ColemanShots LLC on

ColemanShots LLC 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer ever

Rich is amazing. He is seriously the most helpful, funny, laid back photographer I have ever worked with. He made the experience so much fun and his work truly speaks for itself. If you are getting married in the Outer Banks I wouldn't recommend anyone else, he also travels as well!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Photos and Awesome to Work With

Rich is a great photographer, our photos turned out great! He was also very enjoyable to work with, he has a great sense of humor and it was nice to be around him the day of the wedding! We would definitely recommend Coleman Shots!

Chris · Married on 06/10/2018

I absolutely loved working with Rich on my wedding day. He was so easy going and put me at ease and the pictures were just beyond gorgeous. I can not stop looking at my pictures they were so amazing. He did such a great job and I highly recommend him. I wanted more of an a la carte photo session, I didn't want to spend a ton of money or have a photographer for hours and he was so accomodating to my needs and was willing to charge me hourly and was reasonably priced with excellent quality photos. I am beyond pleased. I wasn't going to even have a photographer initially and I am so glad my wedding coordinator talked me out of it. He was awesome. (and his helper was too :)).

ColemanShots LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• DJ Sek Z Entertainment
    DJ Sek Z Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rich and his team always do a great job capturing all the wonderful moments. Highly recommend his services.

• I Do OBX Weddings
    I Do OBX Weddings Wedding Officiants

Rich Coleman is truly one of the most genuine, good-hearted people I know! And also a dear friend of mine. He will take the time to get to know you and not just look thru his camera and send you a gallery of photos for you to pick from. He will get to know you and capture those special moments that you will be able to keep with you forever:))

• An Outer Banks Affair
    An Outer Banks Affair Wedding Planners

Rich knows the best places to take you wedding shots on the Outer Banks. He is professional and fantastic to work with. His photos are artistic and one of a kind. You will never be disappointed with Rich and his staff. Fun to be around on your wedding day!! As a wedding planner, Rich is easy to work with and the utmost professional. Remember, the pictures are all you have left at the end of the day and you want Rich's photos to remember your special day!

• PO Box 696 Kitty Hawk, 27949 See on map