About Natalie Heim Photography

Capturing your magical day at an affordable price, through the perfect blend of candid photojournalism and timeless portraiture.  Natalie Heim Photography offers a relaxed and unobtrusive approach that captures moments as they happen naturally.

Natalie Heim Photography is committed to providing exceptional service before, during, and after your wedding day.

Please email or call to check availability for your wedding, or with any questions you may have.

info@natalieheimphotography.com

Matted Prints (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)

My husband and I were so lucky to have such a sweet spirited photographer, Natalie, for our big day. Natalie was so pleasant to work with and made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed when shooting with her. Our pictures truly exceeded our expectations and are so happy we are able to cherish them for years to come. Natalie effortlessly captured the true emotions and beauty of our big day and we are so grateful.

Natalie was always very responsive to my numerous emails and always made sure that every question I asked was addressed. She also provided us with a guide for better time-management and day-of planning which was incredibly helpful. I would recommend her to anyone, for any occasion. Thank you again Natalie!

Photo of Natalie Heim Photography in Kitty Hawk, NC
Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

I don't even know where to begin with this review or how to possibly describe how much I love Natalie's work. Our wedding photos are absolutely incredible and far exceeded any expectations we ever had. When we first browsed through them I couldn't believe how many "little moments" Natalie caught and helped us remember just how special our wedding day was to us and our friends and family. I remember talking to people while planning my wedding and everyone stressed the importance of choosing a photographer you felt was a good fit for you, I couldn't imagine choosing anyone besides Natalie. I fell in love with her work while browsing through the OBX Wedding magazine, and then found her on instagram and immediately knew she had to be my photographer. Her photos show so many emotions without being the "cheesy" wedding photos which was exactly what we were looking for. She definitely gave us the perfect mix of formal and informal with plenty of staged and candid photos to help remember our day exactly how it should be. I loved the way she guided not only me and my husband but my family and wedding party while trying to get the perfect shots. She even helped remind me that it was time to get my dress while I was trying to help my bridesmaid get dressed hahaha. One of my favorite parts of our wedding day was when Natalie recommended we step away from our reception while our guests were finishing up dinner and take a few more photos. I am so grateful for these moments as some of these photos are my favorites!!! I am so happy we chose Natalie and I know anyone who chooses her as her photographer will love her just as much as we did. Happy planning :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Natalie Heim's photos are truly a work of art! She seems to be able to capture some of the sharpest photos. Natalie is also wonderful with communication if we ever need any event photographs!

Natalie is amazing to work with! She is always professional, fun and gets amazing photos. I look forward to more opportunities to work together.

I did a lot of weddings with Natalie this past year and was very impressed. Be sure to put her on your hot list of possibilities as your looking for a professional photographer.

Events