Natalie Heim Photography Reviews

127 Reviews for Natalie Heim Photography

• Taylor

Taylor L. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Natalie is incredible!

We are so happy that we chose Natalie to capture our engagement and small wedding ceremony photos. She was very responsive, knowledgeable, and easy going. We had a beautiful wedding day, and now we have beautiful photos to show for it- thanks to Natalie. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She was great to work with and very accommodating for all our wants and needs.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Jessica · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Organized*Individualized*Informative

Natalie knows photography and makes your visions come to life! I found her Instagram page and fell in love with the light and airy feel of her photos. From our very first email exchange to the finished project she has been organized, accommodating to all my ideas/wishes, and so informative about the wedding timeline and recommendations for the best pictures. Our wedding pictures even came back sooner than her anticipated date. Thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby H. · Married on 02/11/2021

Best choice for beautiful photos and stress-free destination wedding photographer!

Natalie photographed our November wedding, as well as our engagement photos the previous June. Her absolutely beautiful photos speak for themselves, so instead, I'll speak about what a pleasure it was to work with her! We live out of state, so the planning and coordinating of having a destination wedding could have been extremely stressful. Thankfully, Natalie is extremely knowledgeable about everything from wedding day timelines, all the way down to sunset times. Natalie sent helpful wedding planning materials and conferred with the us to ensure that our wedding day went smoothly. She created a shot list based on our conversations, which made the family portraits quick and easy. She filled every second of her time with us taking portraits both for our engagement session and wedding, so that we were left with even more poses than we ever hoped for! On top of it all, Natalie delivered our finished gallery faster than we ever imagined. We are so thankful to have beautiful images of our wedding that we will be proud of for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Kate

Kate J. · Married on 12/29/2020

Fantastic!

Natalie was awesome! She is an excellent photographer, which you can see from her photos, but she is also very professional, organized while also being very calm and laid back. She made sure that we got all the shots we wanted and then delivered them faster than we could have imagined! We loved working with Natalie and will absolutely be booking family photos with her next time we make it down to the Outer Banks. Thank you, Natalie!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda R. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Natalie was absolutely incredible during our whole wedding process! This year has been anything but easy when it came to planning a wedding, but Natalie helped make the process so much easier. With a few changes in times/dates/locations, she was always willing to help out as needed and be flexible with helping us out. She made our wedding photos look absolutely beautiful and captured our day perfectly! She was amazing in gathering our families and groups together for photos and then also setting us up for the perfect photos. Natalie was always so responsive and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 10/12/2020

Beautiful and Affordable pictures

I orignally found Natalie online through OBX Wedding Association and fell in love with her photography style. My dream and vision has always been to get married on the beach. After my husband and I discovered the OBX several years ago, I knew this was where I wanted to get married someday. I emailed Natalie to discuss pricing and start the planning process. She was very helpful with planning out the wedding photography schedule and providing her professional suggestions/ timeline. This was especially helpful because we did not have a wedding planner. The day of our wedding she kept us and our wedding party on schedule to make sure we were able to fit everything in. Definitely check out her photography skills on Instagram or her website and you will not be disappointed! Her quality and pricing are unmatched for the OBX. My husband and I highly recommend her and when we revisit OBX will use her to take out family photos someday.

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Erika

Erika T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Captures the most beautiful pictures and moments!

Getting to work with Natalie for our wedding was truly a blessing! From the start it was very clear that she was highly experienced, professional, and also very personable. We were fortunate enough to get a sneak preview of her amazing photography when we had engagement pictures taken a few months before our wedding.  As we got closer to our big day, she reached out and got on a phone call with us to help plan the day of timeline and photography details. This was extremely helpful in the planning process, nonetheless during the chaos of planning a COVID-19 wedding. She was honest, a pleasure to work with, beyond helpful and fun, and made sure to set expectations, which she always met. Most importantly though, her passion and ability for capturing the most beautiful pictures is unmatched. We are so in love with every photo and feel so fortunate to of had Natalie as our photographer for this special time in our lives!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Rachel C. · Married on 09/28/2020

So happy with our photos!!

Natalie was incredible during the entire process! She made it very easy to reschedule our May wedding to September due to COVID. Natalie was helpful in giving us great tips and ideas to have the amazing wedding photos we wanted! The photos from our wedding our AMAZING and Natalie and her assistant were sure to capture all the details and so many candid moments of everyone having a great time! We are so glad that our pictures capture our entire day from start to finish and are so happy with our decision to choose Natalie as our photographer. We had about 90 guests attend and I definitely recommend getting the two photographers!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn M. · Married on 08/11/2020

Amazing!!!

Natalie and Erin were so much fun to work with. They had great suggestions for photos and lighting. I planned my wedding from 13hrs away and Natalie was so helpful in planning the timeline of my day. She had great advice and was so kind. Planning a wedding in 2020 was not easy, but working with Natalie was a breeze. Our photos are stunning!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 08/08/2020

Easy to work with and beautiful photos

My husband and I decided to postpone our original wedding plans with friends and family due to Covid-19. Instead, we decided to get married with just our immediate families. I knew I would need a photographer to capture our special day. When I came across Natalie’s photos, I called her immediately to check her availability and left a message. She called me back within the hour and went through her entire process. She could tell how stressed I was and made me feel like everything would be fine. I loved her immediately!
    When our wedding day came, a storm was about to come through, it is 2020 after all. We decided to move the wedding up a few minutes to beat the storm. I was concerned I would not have my beach wedding photos, but Natalie was there with her umbrella and camera! Since we didn’t have a lot of time she even met us the next day to take our bride and groom portraits! Words cannot express how grateful I am to have chosen her as our photographer that day! We got our photos back in the time frame she gave us and they are amazing!!! We are having a hard time picking favorites. You are making the right choice if you select Natalie to take your pictures!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Karen

Karen C. · Married on 06/27/2020

Very patient with my family, very generous with amount of pictures taken in the time allotted, and so many great shots!

Natalie provided a great selection of photos, as in, we have so many great pictures, were having a time selecting our favorites. My side of the family arrived late for pre-wedding pics, and she was so patient and great to work around this. 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Heather

Heather V. · Married on 06/21/2020

Highly recommend!

Definitely recommend! Natalie was extremely great to work with. She was patient with our family group and was very comfortable to pose/work with. She knew the best time of day for our ceremony and got some of the best shots of both the wedding and our portraits. We cannot wait to use her photography in our future trips to the Outer Banks

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Christy

Christy B. · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing photographer

Highly recommend!! Natalie was amazing! She was so easy to communicate with before our wedding and showed up ready to go, and captured all of our wonderful memories and beyond what I could have even asked for! The photos were just gorgeous and she was so friendly! ❤️❤️

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Photos!

What can we say about Natalie besides OMG! Beautiful photos that we keep looking at to remember our beautiful elopement on the beach. She captured some of the most playful, loving, romantic moments of our great day. She's very professional and responses are quick! Did I mention she's also affordable and her work speaks for itself. We will see more of Natalie for other great and wonderful trips to the OBX for photos!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Ashley S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding at First Colony Inn 10/26/19

Natalie is amazing! She made my day worry free. Natalie is professional and very knowledgeable, she is the best!! My pictures were absolutely beautiful and I am able to relive my day through the photos!! I love that she included all the little things like.who to.include in photos, the order, items to have ready etc. She also included a sample timeline which was huge for us!! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Bella

Bella S. · Married on 09/20/2019

Fairytale wedding

Natalie is an AMAZING photographer not only are her photos absolutely beautiful but she knows what she’s doing. Me and my husband got married and I was nervous about the photoshoot because I’m not a huge picture person. And she made me feel beautiful and comfortable. Plus she had fun with it too and It made me have fun! Very very professional and great work. 5 stars! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney K. · Married on 09/09/2019

Natalie is amazing!

Natalie and her second photographer were completely outstanding. The week before our wedding was when Hurricane Dorian hit the Outer Banks. The Outer Banks had evacuated and we weren’t sure if we were still going to be able to have our wedding in Nags Head. If that wasn’t possible, our only other option was to have our wedding in Virginia Beach. Natalie and her team were willing to travel a couple of hours away so that she could still be a part of our day. This meant so much to me and took a huge amount of stress off of my plate. Natalie and her team made each member of our bridal party comfortable and brought genuine smiles out of all of us! Natalie has a true creative eye and knew exactly how to capture us to create amazing pictures that we will forever treasure. Since I was planning a destination wedding, Natalie’s clear and prompt communication was much appreciated to help make my planning process much smoother! Natalie was prompt with a turn around for our pictures and truly exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Mia B. · Married on 08/28/2019

Natalie was awesome

Natalie was fantastic!! I would highly recommend her. She was very easy to work with and made taking pictures fun. I can’t wait to see the finished pictures! She was quick to respond and provided us with a wedding guide for the area.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful pictures

Natalie was wonderful. She came to two separate homes And was willing to do pictures in the rain for our ceremony. Luckily it held out. She captured wonderful sunset pictures of me and my new husband. So thankful to have had her as a photographer. The quality of her pictures were wonderful.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We cannot say enough about Natalie, she was awesome to work with! It was difficult planning a destination wedding but Natalie was so quick to answer emails. She was professional and fun to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and made sure we got every shot we wanted. We have not received our photos yet since they are still in the editing stage, but we can't wait to see them! We would highly recommend Natalie to be your wedding photographer!! Thank you, Natalie!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Charity

Charity · Married on 06/08/2019

Natalie is so down to earth and captured our wedding day beautifully!

Natalie was awesome to work with! Though we have not received the phones yet as they are in the editing stage I believe she took some awesome ones! She was so sweet and so down to earth and willing to capture any photos we requested. I would recommend her to my friends 100%.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Geoff W. · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

The entire process with Natalie was amazing, she captured every detail of the wedding that I could have hoped for and then some. She was simply amazing words can not express how wonderful it was to have her there.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura M. · Married on 04/21/2019

Natalie captured our special day beautifully!

Natalie was great to work with. I would recommend booking her right away because she gives you access to a supportive facebook group and a wedding guide! She was so courteous and responded very quickly and professionally. I knew photos were the one thing I wouldn't have to worry about!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Talacia

Talacia G. · Married on 10/20/2018

My best wedding decision!!

Where do I start? My wedding ceremony was on the beach and the one fear for all outdoor weddings came to past. It was raining! Not too hard just a light steady rain. It had always been my dream to get married on the beach and I wasn’t about to let a little rain ruin it. Natalie came prepared with equipment to protect her camera and told me she would work with whatever I decided. I’m so glad she did because the pictures came out phenomenal. She is so sweet and really professional, making her very easy and pleasant to work with. If you are looking for a great person to capture your day, look no further she’s your person. Thanks again Natalie for everything.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Megan H. · Married on 10/17/2018

10/10 would work with Natalie again!

Natalie was great to work with and the pictures are PHENOMENAL! She was organized, professional, and never gave up on getting a great shot. As we were talking prior to my wedding, she was prepared with just how much sunlight we'd have for portraits and had suggestions for structuring our day. She was so easy-going and I had full confidence she'd perfectly capture our elopement (and she did!). At the end of the night, she gave us a high level idea of what to expect next (which was already outlined in the contract and wedding guide), but also told us she'd email it all to us again the next day. Her timelines were on point and she kept me updated throughout the process.

Sent on 12/03/2018