88 Reviews for Natalie Heim Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)
86 Natalie Heim Photography Reviews

It was a pleasure working with Natalie on the day of our wedding. We actually didnt get to meet in person until the day of and I think we still matched so well. She made us feel like friends and we felt comfortable taking photos with her even though we normally dont like having our pictures taken. It's only been a couple of days since our wedding so I look forward to seeing her amazing shots. If they are anything like her other work I know they will be amazing!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Natalie was my wedding photographer this past April, and I can't say enough great things about her. From the time I started my research (it was an out of state wedding for me) to my wedding day, she was very responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner (I had a lot of questions!) She was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day, and the photos she took were amazing. The weather wasn't great for us but I still love each and every one of them, and you would never know it was cold!! I would refer Natalie any day of the week and would book her again in a heartbeat. Thank you Natalie for being amazing!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were so lucky to have such a sweet spirited photographer, Natalie, for our big day. Natalie was so pleasant to work with and made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed when shooting with her. Our pictures truly exceeded our expectations and are so happy we are able to cherish them for years to come. Natalie effortlessly captured the true emotions and beauty of our big day and we are so grateful.

Natalie was always very responsive to my numerous emails and always made sure that every question I asked was addressed. She also provided us with a guide for better time-management and day-of planning which was incredibly helpful. I would recommend her to anyone, for any occasion. Thank you again Natalie!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

I don't even know where to begin with this review or how to possibly describe how much I love Natalie's work. Our wedding photos are absolutely incredible and far exceeded any expectations we ever had. When we first browsed through them I couldn't believe how many "little moments" Natalie caught and helped us remember just how special our wedding day was to us and our friends and family. I remember talking to people while planning my wedding and everyone stressed the importance of choosing a photographer you felt was a good fit for you, I couldn't imagine choosing anyone besides Natalie. I fell in love with her work while browsing through the OBX Wedding magazine, and then found her on instagram and immediately knew she had to be my photographer. Her photos show so many emotions without being the "cheesy" wedding photos which was exactly what we were looking for. She definitely gave us the perfect mix of formal and informal with plenty of staged and candid photos to help remember our day exactly how it should be. I loved the way she guided not only me and my husband but my family and wedding party while trying to get the perfect shots. She even helped remind me that it was time to get my dress while I was trying to help my bridesmaid get dressed hahaha. One of my favorite parts of our wedding day was when Natalie recommended we step away from our reception while our guests were finishing up dinner and take a few more photos. I am so grateful for these moments as some of these photos are my favorites!!! I am so happy we chose Natalie and I know anyone who chooses her as her photographer will love her just as much as we did. Happy planning :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the opportunity to work with Natalie for our September wedding and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her work. From our first conversation, she was prompt, professional and incredibly helpful. It’s my understanding that a beautiful sunny day on the beach can be problematic for some photographers, but our pictures turned out absolutely perfect. Quality work and incredibly reasonable prices - you really can’t beat it. I would recommend Natalie heim photography to anyone who asked and would be lucky to work with her again.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

We used Natalie Heim Photography for our June wedding at the Outer Banks and couldn't be happier with the work she did for us. The pictures are absolutely incredible!!! We will treasure them forever! Natalie was so great to work with. She put us right at ease. During our portrait time she gave us direction that was so helpful and made the pictures look perfect. From getting ready to the reception, we got so many wonderful pictures to remember our day. I absolutely recommend hiring this photographer!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a simple wedding in a beach house, which is what we always wanted. When choosing our photographer it was important to find someone who could capture how intimate it was, blend in with our family and friends, and capture the joy we had that day. Natalie was so easy to work with and kind. The photos came out beautifully and I couldn't have asked for anything more. We really appreciated her talents, especially on a windy, sweaty, sandy beach day. I can't believe we were able to look elegant, but somehow she did it! Can't thank Natalie enough.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had her listed as my favorites twice in trying to decide who to use!! We are super pleased with all of the pictures Natalie took for our wedding! I would love to use her again on our next visit for family portraits. She was super easy to work with and gave us exactly what we were looking for!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie's pictures are beautiful, and so reasonably priced. We had never had professional pictures done before, and she guided us through our wedding shots like a charm. She was very easy to work with, and her pre wedding guide was informative and helpful. She responded quickly through email and was always willing to answer questions or help. We love all our pictures, and would recommend Natalie for all your photography needs!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We planned our May wedding in the Outer Banks from over 5,000 miles away and we wanted someone we could easily connect with over email and phone. I started following Natalie on instagram and was instantly in love with her landscape work, as well as her bridal portraits, and new we had to have her for our wedding. Natalie was always quick to respond and flexible with the time difference. She is amazing to work with and her pictures are gorgeous. Natalie was open to any ideas we had but was also very capable of directing us on certain poses. We cannot thank Natalie enough for her hard work, amazing pictures, and superman like abilities to wrangle a rowdy bunch for group photos. I would highly recommend Natalie Heim Photography for your wedding.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Natalie was a pleasure to work with through our wedding planning process and captured our big day beautifully! She was patient, prepared, and gave us direction, as my husband and I are not used to being behind the camera :). She even was able to adjust her schedule to stay longer to capture more memories. Natalie does a fantastic job capturing the beauty of the OBX scenery and clients' big moments all at once. Everyone who has seen our photos loves them, and I would recommend Natalie to anyone looking for quality photography in a heartbeat. There just aren't enough places in our house to put all the photos!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My husband and I were married in May of this year (2017) in Corolla, NC. During the planning process, I spent a lot of time searching sites looking for a photographer with exceptional reviews who offered his/her services at a truly reasonable price, which was difficult. After looking at Natalie's WeddingWire reviews, website, and social media pages, I knew that she was the photographer we wanted to capture our beach wedding. I loved that her pricing was by the hour, as we are not local and didn't need an entire engagement/wedding package. Natalie truly exceeded our expectations. She arrived a few minutes before her scheduled time, which I appreciated. Somehow, in the midst of the chaos, she was able to adhere to our incredibly tight timeline with a few minutes to spare here and there. I was blown away by how efficient she was in getting all of our desired shots without making it feel rushed. We took the majority of our pictures and had our ceremony on the beach. It was EXTREMELY windy and gloomy that day, as the weather was calling for a storm. Throughout the entire session, my hair was blowing in my face, my dress was all over the place, and we were all shivering. That being said, I was a little worried about what the outcome of our pictures would be. THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. Somehow, Natalie was able to photograph and edit our shots in a way that made it hardly noticeable just how cold/wind-blown we actually were. All of my bridesmaids were equally shocked at how wonderful they turned out, and commented on how quickly she was able to get our digital images to us. I really appreciated the fact that she'd printed out screenshots of desired poses I had sent to her prior to the wedding, and did her best to replicate each one of them for us. She was very open to our ideas and vision but also interjected her own professional advice when needed, which made for a great balance. Natalie is an all-around wonderful photographer, and my husband and I cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We used Natalie Heim Photography for our wedding in Corolla on May 5th. Natalie did such a fabulous job on our wedding photos! The price was very reasonable and the quality of the photos was outstanding. I had high expectations for the pictures because I liked what I saw on her website and she actually exceeded those expectations! We just got our photos and sent them to friends and family and everyone was blown away! Our beach portraits were AMAZING, she has a wonderful eye for angles and lighting on the beach. I didn't notice her at all during the ceremony which to me indicates a seasoned photographer because she never got in the way of intimate sweet moments or made herself noticeable. She captured very natural and beautiful moments almost effortlessly it seemed! I wholeheartedly would recommend her and if we are ever in the OBX again and want to take pictures, I can't imagine using anyone else!

Profile Picture Sophie, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Wedding Portraits

What a wonderful wonderful experience. At times we didn't even know she was there which is always nice but she got such great shots during the ceremony. We can't say thank you enough for the completed work. Memories that we will cherish forever in print form!

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I used Natalie for my wedding this past October and I am so grateful that we found Natalie Heim when we were searching for vendors for our OBX wedding. I fell in love with her photography and our wedding pictures are absolutely incredible and stunning!! In spite of the threat of a major hurricane, Natalie made sure I had every picture that I wanted on my wedding day. Natalie is also really great to work with, she made us feel so comfortable and helped us with posing and beach pictures, as well as the timeline of the entire day. She was warm, friendly, and very professional. I recommend her to every bride and groom! I look forward to using Natalie for future family portraits.

Profile Picture erin, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

It was really important to us to have a great photographer, but also with a great personality. They are with you every step of the way on your big day, so it is really important. Natalie by far exceeded our expectations - she fit in so well with my family. She has an amazing, artistic eye and really knows how to capture it all. You see it in all of her work, not just wedding photography. What first attracted me to Natalie was her sunset and reflections photography. Our bride and groom photos turned out so beautiful. The most amazing sunset. I will forever cherish these photos. Married August 30, 2016 "The Hemingway" Corova Beach, NC

Profile Picture Dayna, 8/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie is awesome! She is easy to work with and takes amazing photographs. We had her photograph our sunset beach wedding, and are are so happy with our choice. Her photos truly captured the joy of the occasion, and looking through them makes us feel like we are reliving the awesome day all over again! We are thrilled with how the photos turned out!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved our photos! So many beautiful shots!

Profile Picture User7200091, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolute the best! We loved our photos and Natalie captured my husband and I as a couple perfectly!

Profile Picture User7360665, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with! We would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She was courteous, prompt and receptive to all of our wants and needs.

Profile Picture John, 7/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photos were beautiful and Natalie was super easy to work with!

Profile Picture User7130977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie was amazing on our special day. The pictures turned out better than we could ever imagine. I definitely plan on using her again in the future. I would recommend her services to anyone choosing to have a destination wedding in the Outer Banks.......

Profile Picture Jason, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would not hesitate to book Natalie for your wedding. She exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture User7321353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie was a pleasure to work with! Her prices are very competitive and took a ton of pictures in the one hour session, giving us a variety to choose from. She's willing to do what it takes to get the perfect picture, even if it means getting her feet wet from the surf of our beach wedding!

Profile Picture User7336993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review