Natalie Heim Photography Reviews

Natalie Heim Photography 4
Natalie Heim Photography 5

Ashley Seabolt · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding at First Colony Inn 10/26/19

Natalie is amazing! She made my day worry free. Natalie is professional and very knowledgeable, she is the best!! My pictures were absolutely beautiful and I am able to relive my day through the photos!! I love that she included all the little things like.who to.include in photos, the order, items to have ready etc. She also included a sample timeline which was huge for us!! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Bella

Bella simms · Married on 09/20/2019

Fairytale wedding

Natalie is an AMAZING photographer not only are her photos absolutely beautiful but she knows what she’s doing. Me and my husband got married and I was nervous about the photoshoot because I’m not a huge picture person. And she made me feel beautiful and comfortable. Plus she had fun with it too and It made me have fun! Very very professional and great work. 5 stars! I highly recommend her!

Natalie Heim Photography 6
    Sent on 11/27/2019

Mia Brenner · Married on 08/28/2019

Natalie was awesome

Natalie was fantastic!! I would highly recommend her. She was very easy to work with and made taking pictures fun. I can’t wait to see the finished pictures! She was quick to respond and provided us with a wedding guide for the area.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Whitney

whitney · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful pictures

Natalie was wonderful. She came to two separate homes And was willing to do pictures in the rain for our ceremony. Luckily it held out. She captured wonderful sunset pictures of me and my new husband. So thankful to have had her as a photographer. The quality of her pictures were wonderful.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We cannot say enough about Natalie, she was awesome to work with! It was difficult planning a destination wedding but Natalie was so quick to answer emails. She was professional and fun to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and made sure we got every shot we wanted. We have not received our photos yet since they are still in the editing stage, but we can't wait to see them! We would highly recommend Natalie to be your wedding photographer!! Thank you, Natalie!

Natalie Heim Photography 7
    Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Charity

Charity · Married on 06/08/2019

Natalie is so down to earth and captured our wedding day beautifully!

Natalie was awesome to work with! Though we have not received the phones yet as they are in the editing stage I believe she took some awesome ones! She was so sweet and so down to earth and willing to capture any photos we requested. I would recommend her to my friends 100%.

Natalie Heim Photography 8
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Geoff Whitten · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

The entire process with Natalie was amazing, she captured every detail of the wedding that I could have hoped for and then some. She was simply amazing words can not express how wonderful it was to have her there.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura Martorano · Married on 04/21/2019

Natalie captured our special day beautifully!

Natalie was great to work with. I would recommend booking her right away because she gives you access to a supportive facebook group and a wedding guide! She was so courteous and responded very quickly and professionally. I knew photos were the one thing I wouldn't have to worry about!

Natalie Heim Photography 9
    Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Talacia

Talacia Gaither · Married on 10/20/2018

My best wedding decision!!

Where do I start? My wedding ceremony was on the beach and the one fear for all outdoor weddings came to past. It was raining! Not too hard just a light steady rain. It had always been my dream to get married on the beach and I wasn’t about to let a little rain ruin it. Natalie came prepared with equipment to protect her camera and told me she would work with whatever I decided. I’m so glad she did because the pictures came out phenomenal. She is so sweet and really professional, making her very easy and pleasant to work with. If you are looking for a great person to capture your day, look no further she’s your person. Thanks again Natalie for everything.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Megan Hoard · Married on 10/17/2018

10/10 would work with Natalie again!

Natalie was great to work with and the pictures are PHENOMENAL! She was organized, professional, and never gave up on getting a great shot. As we were talking prior to my wedding, she was prepared with just how much sunlight we'd have for portraits and had suggestions for structuring our day. She was so easy-going and I had full confidence she'd perfectly capture our elopement (and she did!). At the end of the night, she gave us a high level idea of what to expect next (which was already outlined in the contract and wedding guide), but also told us she'd email it all to us again the next day. Her timelines were on point and she kept me updated throughout the process.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kim Harrison · Married on 10/14/2018

Incredible Beach Wedding Photographer!

We are so incredibly happy that we had Natalie as our wedding photographer for our Outer Banks wedding. Natalie was such a joy to work with and her pictures are incredible. What really stood out was her knowledge of the logistics of a beach wedding, including the optimal time for portraits during golden hour and using the gorgeous scenery to create beautiful backdrops. Everything was so efficient with Natalie, which allowed us to really enjoy our day and be able to relive all the great memories after. We can't stop looking at our pictures!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Amanda Devine · Married on 09/25/2018

Hurricane season wedding

Even though it was probably not the best time to book a beach wedding, Natalie made the experience wonderful!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey · Married on 09/24/2018

Wedding Photography

Natalie photographed our wedding last September and also did another session with us few days later. We're very happy with the results. Our pictures came out great and she was a pleasure to work with. She's very personable and accommodating. Communication was spot on. Thanks again Natalie!

Natalie Heim Photography 10
    Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Day · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional and Relaxed! The Best Wedding Photographer!

Natalie was absolutely one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding! She was super responsive to all my questions (and I had a lot since we were planning from afar). She fit seamlessly into our day when she arrived and got all the pictures I asked for plus so many more! I had some specific shots I wanted for our portraits and she had printed out examples so we could pick and choose what we were comfortable with. I never had one worry in my mind that she was capturing everything we hoped for, and just like my husband, I would pick her again and again! If you are looking for a professional photographer to keep you calm and relaxed throughout the planning process and your big day--look no further!! Natalie is your girl!

Natalie Heim Photography 11
    Natalie Heim Photography 12
    Natalie Heim Photography 13
    Sent on 05/03/2019

Adam · Married on 08/31/2018

Fantasic from hello to finished product!

Natalie did an amazing job, is incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with. Could no recommend her strongly enough.

Natalie Heim Photography 14
    Natalie Heim Photography 15
    Natalie Heim Photography 16
    Sent on 10/25/2018

Brandon · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful photos and great to work with

Natalie was great to work with, from start to finish. As it was stressful planning a destination wedding, Natalie was very helpful and accommodating. Whether it was making time in her schedule to fit us in for an engagement shoot on a trip already planned or talking us through the wedding day agenda and making suggestions to make it flow more efficiently, she was awesome. The pictures turned out great and my wife was super happy with how everything turned out. Do yourself a favor and choose Natalie for your wedding day. Thanks again Natalie!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/03/2018

Natalie has to be hands down the best photographer out there! I was planning a wedding from Michigan, and didn’t even know where to start! Natalie was one of the first people I booked for my special day, and it was definitely a blessing! She some how captured everything important to us, with only having conversations through email and the phone! We just got our pictures back and I am in love with all of them!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Catie · Married on 06/14/2018

Highly recommended wedding photographer

Natalie was a fantastic photographer. We were introduced to her through our wedding planner, and we knew instantly after seeing her portfolio she was the one that had to shoot our wedding! We were so pleased with how the photos turned out and the quality of work she produces! The sunset phots were a dream and I can't begin to say enough about them! I would highly recommend Natalie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Outer Banks!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so pleased with our wedding pictures from Natalie. She responded very quickly to our inquire. She then worked with us with about expectations and budget. On the wedding day she was professional, prompt, sweet and made everyone feel comfortable. We had a storm coming that evening but she was awesome in orchestrating getting the most beautiful sunset pictures ever! Would highly recommend her!

Natalie Heim Photography 17
    Natalie Heim Photography 18
    Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

It was a pleasure working with Natalie on the day of our wedding. We actually didnt get to meet in person until the day of and I think we still matched so well. She made us feel like friends and we felt comfortable taking photos with her even though we normally dont like having our pictures taken. It's only been a couple of days since our wedding so I look forward to seeing her amazing shots. If they are anything like her other work I know they will be amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Anjali · Married on 05/26/2018

Natalie was so nice and easy to work with. She answered all of our questions promptly and even called us a few days prior to the wedding just to check in - which was very helpful as we were from out of town. She helped us stay organized and calm on our wedding day and even brought a second shooter to help. Her work is absolutely beautiful - I love the natural lighting and how she captures small special moments. We absolutely loved our wedding photos and could not have picked a better photographer to capture our special day!

Natalie Heim Photography 19
    Natalie Heim Photography 20
    Sent on 08/10/2018

Emily · Married on 05/25/2018

Natalie was so amazing to work with. Our pictures came out gorgeous! She was so helpful and responsive every step of the way. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome wedding photographer!

Natalie did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. We truly enjoyed working with her and are in love with our wedding photos. Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2018

Natalie was my wedding photographer this past April, and I can't say enough great things about her. From the time I started my research (it was an out of state wedding for me) to my wedding day, she was very responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner (I had a lot of questions!) She was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day, and the photos she took were amazing. The weather wasn't great for us but I still love each and every one of them, and you would never know it was cold!! I would refer Natalie any day of the week and would book her again in a heartbeat. Thank you Natalie for being amazing!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I were so lucky to have such a sweet spirited photographer, Natalie, for our big day. Natalie was so pleasant to work with and made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed when shooting with her. Our pictures truly exceeded our expectations and are so happy we are able to cherish them for years to come. Natalie effortlessly captured the true emotions and beauty of our big day and we are so grateful.

Natalie was always very responsive to my numerous emails and always made sure that every question I asked was addressed. She also provided us with a guide for better time-management and day-of planning which was incredibly helpful. I would recommend her to anyone, for any occasion. Thank you again Natalie!

Natalie Heim Photography 21