ColemanShots LLC Reviews

ColemanShots LLC 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer ever

Rich is amazing. He is seriously the most helpful, funny, laid back photographer I have ever worked with. He made the experience so much fun and his work truly speaks for itself. If you are getting married in the Outer Banks I wouldn't recommend anyone else, he also travels as well!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Photos and Awesome to Work With

Rich is a great photographer, our photos turned out great! He was also very enjoyable to work with, he has a great sense of humor and it was nice to be around him the day of the wedding! We would definitely recommend Coleman Shots!

Chris · Married on 06/10/2018

I absolutely loved working with Rich on my wedding day. He was so easy going and put me at ease and the pictures were just beyond gorgeous. I can not stop looking at my pictures they were so amazing. He did such a great job and I highly recommend him. I wanted more of an a la carte photo session, I didn't want to spend a ton of money or have a photographer for hours and he was so accomodating to my needs and was willing to charge me hourly and was reasonably priced with excellent quality photos. I am beyond pleased. I wasn't going to even have a photographer initially and I am so glad my wedding coordinator talked me out of it. He was awesome. (and his helper was too :)).

Glen · Married on 05/31/2018

ColemanShots is super, Rich did our sunrise wedding 5:30am, he’ll go above and beyond to see that you get the best pictures. We’re telling everyone see Rich. Thank you Rich for everything

ColemanShots LLC 8
    ColemanShots LLC 9
    ColemanShots LLC 10

Kim · Married on 05/25/2018

Rich,
    Seriously can't thank you enough for the amazing pictures! You captured everything + more! You're truly talented and amazing to work with! There isn't one photo out of 749 that I didn't absolutely love!! ((And I admit, I am seriously hard to please!))
    Thank you so much for capturing our special day and giving us so many amazing picture to remember it!!

Take Care,
    Justin & Kim Hughes

ColemanShots LLC 11
    ColemanShots LLC 12
    ColemanShots LLC 13
    ColemanShots LLC 14

Chris · Married on 05/12/2018

Rich did an amazing job photographing our wedding! The photos are incredible and he was a lot of fun to work with. He really put us at ease during the photos and we love the final product!

Molly · Married on 04/27/2018

Rich and Tom did an amazing job with our Jennette’s Pier wedding. All the pictures came out so wonderful. They were simple, yet beautiful shots, no cheesy or dramatic poses which isn’t my style. The value is so good for the quality of the pictures. Highly recommend ColemanShots!

ColemanShots LLC 15
    ColemanShots LLC 16
    ColemanShots LLC 17
    ColemanShots LLC 18

Dhawn · Married on 04/08/2018

Rich was such a pleasure to work with. We got married on the beach in Corolla on April 8th and it was a windy and cold 46 degrees. We were game to brave the weather and Rich was all in!!! He braved the elements right along side of us with a smile!! Rich didn’t let the weather effect his creativity and artistic eye when it came to getting fantastic shots. He put together a wide array of scenes and poses. We loved that he captured us in motion and not just your typical posed “smile at the camera” shots. The portfolio he created is very dynamic. We highly recommend his services!!!

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Rich did such a great job with our wedding photos! I am so happy with how the pictures turned out and have had so many people compliment the quality. Rich was very accommodating and fun to work with. I would choose Coleman Shots over and over again! Thanks for capturing the memories we will cherish forever!

ColemanShots LLC 19
    ColemanShots LLC 20

Christie · Married on 10/21/2017

When you are looking for a photographer for your wedding look no further. My husband and I both loved Rich when we met him at the Outer Banks Wedding Expo. He was hands down the best photographer we met there. The main reason we picked him is he made us laugh and feel comfortable from the get go. We knew that our day would be captured beautifully because of him!

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2017

Rich was wonderful to work with! He made sure to get all the pictures I wanted. Our wedding pictures turned out the best pictures I have ever seen! We have gotten so many compliments on them and it is all thanks to Rich!

ColemanShots LLC 21
    ColemanShots LLC 22
    ColemanShots LLC 23

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

The best advice I got before my wedding was to hire a great photographer. After all, the day goes by in a flash, and all you're left with is pictures. Rich Coleman came through for us. Professional, approachable, talented. We couldn't be more thrilled with the way he captured our memories.

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

If there was such thing as ten stars or even twenty, Rich would have them full and them some. He was one of the first Photographers I looked at when choosing my wedding Photographer, and within seconds of his "About Us" video on his website, I knew he was the one. Much like I knew my husband was the one haha. As a Photographer myself I knew that finding someone was going to have it's challenges, but Rich went above and beyond. We had three different photo shoots with him and every single one he had us laughing, feeling more relaxed, and was so easy going. Our wedding photos were taken very soon after hurricane Matthew had passed through. I was beyond stressed and not only did he help my family and I find new places to stay, but he reassured me the show would go on. He is someone you could hang out with for hours and never get sick of. Most Photographers in the business, especially Wedding Photographers, are stuck up and in it for the money. Rich is humble, passionate and most importantly genuine. He is someone I will most definitely be booking again in the future. For what, I'm not sure, but I'll find something!

Carleigh · Married on 10/14/2016

Rich provided us with an icredible amount of support throughout from beginning to end. He walked us through every step of the way with each process in everything involved in our wedding. We used Colemanshots for our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos - we can honestly say that we are genuinely blessed to look back on the memories we have from all of our moments captured.

heather · Married on 10/09/2016

Rich came to our rescue!!! I can't say enough good things about him! He made us feel comfortable and laugh! We have a few sneak peek shots and I can't wait to see the rest of them! They are AMAZING!!! Thank you Rich for stepping in when we needed you!! You're the best!

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2016

Rich was amazing to work with! In addition to being a highly talented photographer, he is also a great guy. Rich did a wonderful job of making us feel at ease and comfortable. Our engagement and wedding photos look INCREDIBLE. I could not be happier and would highly recommend him!

Shelby · Married on 09/05/2016

Colemanshots was hands down our favorite wedding vendor by far! Rich and Ryan shot our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with all of our incredible photos. They added so much "extra" to our whole wedding day experience, and they are so much fun! If you're looking for someone who will make you feel so comfortable, and more importantly, someone who will make you laugh, colemanshots is the perfect pick. We would highly recommend them !!

Casen · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I recently got married in June in Kill Devil Hills. From the moment we met Coleman Shots we knew he was the photographer for us. He was very personable during our first meeting and was great with both of our families on the wedding day. Very easy to work with and created some beautiful memories for us.

Thank you!

Mallory · Married on 06/04/2016

We exeperinced several members of the ColemanShots team and loved all of them! Rich coordinated with us and shot our engagement photos. Rich was the perfect mixture of professional and relaxed. Tom and Kristi were the photographers for our wedding. They helped our day go smoothly and made our bridal party feels very relaxed. Kristi was the perfect photographer to have in the room while I was putting my dress on and getting ready. Whereas, my groom enjoyed having Tom around. Everything was perfect and they all played a huge part!

Brooks · Married on 05/29/2016

Rich and Tim we're amazing! I had so much fun working with them. As someone who doesn't like to take pictures normally, I felt very comfortable working with these guys.

Rich and Jason were absolutely the best photographers I could have asked for. They guided me through my wedding day like a dream! They were better than my actual coordinator! My now husband (it feels so good to say that!) hates the camera, but these guys kept him laughing and caught so many wonderful pictures of him! I couldn't have dreamed of having better pictures. They knew all the best poses and areas to shoot and made sure lighting and angles were perfect. We got the pictures back much quicker than our contract stated! I cried looking through them because they were able to capture every moment of my best day ever. I absolutely can't wait to go back to Manteo for family pictures and eventually maternity pictures (in a couple of years). We will forever be using Coleman Shots <3

Rich and Holly were amazing photographers for our wedding in OBX. We're NOT pose-for-photos kinda people and Rich and Holly made it short, sweet, and painless. Thank you so much!

Rich and Tom were amazing to work with! We got married this past October the same week hurricane Jaquiem was in town. Since our original plan to take our wedding photos on the beach was out the window, Rich and Tom had to get creative with where and when we shot. They kept an eye on the storm all day and snuck my husband and me outside in between downpours so we could have the outdoor photos we really wanted. The mud and puddles did not stop them from crawling on the ground to get the perfect shot. My husband and I are a little camera shy, but Rich and Tom made us feel 100% comfortable and confident during our wedding photo shoot. When the reception started, they flew under the radar and made sure they got all of the best shots without causing a scene or obscuring the guests' views of whatever event was taking place at the time. We could not have been any happier with our photographer selection and would recommend them hands down to anyone getting married in the Outer Banks!

Taylor · Married on 09/20/2015

Coleman Shots is wonderful. They are a team of photographers who are the perfect mix of professional and funny. As for most couples, our wedding photography was one of the most important aspects to us and we are so happy we chose ColemanShots. If you are not a model, something very important you should be looking for in your wedding photographer is someone who you are comfortable with. You will be taking very intimate shots, on a very emotional day, and if you're not comfortable you will look awkward and staged in all your photos. Like most couples, my husband and I are not models - and they did an absolute PERFECT job at putting us into flattering poses, making us feel comfortable while they captured gorgeous shots, as well as capturing our real, raw, emotions on our day. This is the stuff you want! This is the stuff that will bring you to tears every time you look at that photo, bringing back exactly how you felt on that day. Investing in your wedding photography is so important; rest easy that your investment with ColemanShots is worth every penny. Thank you to the ColemanShots team for giving us memories we will cherish forever, and for creating such a wonderful experience from start to finish, with a flawless end product.

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2015

Rich and his crew are amazing! They kept everyone laughing and excited about getting their pictures taken. They captured a lot of photos that we never would have gotten with a normal photographer. He knew what we were looking for and he made it happen. I would commend Coleman Shots to everyone that is looking for a local, talented and super energetic photographer to capture their special day!!