Erin Everlee Photography

Hatteras, NC View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! Wedding planning is both an exciting and overwhelming experience. As with all wedding vendors, hiring a photographer is a very personal decision. You want someone who fits with your vision both in personality and aesthetic. I would like to make your decision making process as easy as possible, so please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

My photographic style is fairly spontaneous. I am a detailed person and consider myself to be very analytical. That translates into my images being very situational. I like to take things as I find them and show the beauty that exists in any situation. My motivation is to capture the emotional interactions of people with either each other or their surroundings. I feed off the energy in a room and that vibe influences how I frame images. I once overheard someone describing my work as "sensitive." And I do think that is a fairly good descriptor. I use intuition and empathy to read my surroundings and adjust accordingly.

My goal for your wedding would be to capture the atmosphere you as a couple have created. And to create a visual storyline that uniquely celebrates your love.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1850

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
One Event / Day
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Alexandra Married on 10/06/2018

Love! Love! Love!

Erin was wonderful to work with and we could not be happier with our photos! Erin was so fun to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding pictures beautiful! Erin did an amazing job of truly capturing the feel of our wedding day!
    Kristin Married on 06/18/2018
    Erin photographed my intimate wedding a couple of weeks ago at the Inn on Pamlico Sound. She was so smooth to work with, was easy to reach, helpful, sweet, and made us all feel very comfortable on my BIG day! I made a great decision booking Erin to photograph my wedding. Our photos came out beautifully, and better than I could have ever hoped!

Hatteras, NC, 27943
Location of (Erin Everlee Photography)

Erin Everlee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erin Everlee Photography include in the starting price?

Erin Everlee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Erin Everlee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erin Everlee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Erin Everlee Photography offer?

Erin Everlee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Erin Everlee Photography offer?

Erin Everlee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Erin Everlee Photography offer for wedding events?

Erin Everlee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Erin Everlee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erin Everlee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding