Matt Lusk Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Matt Lusk is a wedding and portrait photographer based on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. He realized his passion for photography on a solo backpacking trip through Australia and Indonesia. He is a self-taught photographer with a tireless work ethic and is known for braving extreme conditions to get the shot. His work is regularly featured in local, regional, and international publications, including Surfer, Surfing, Surfers Journal, Sport Fishing, Marlin, Eastern Surf, Our State, Outer Banks Wedding Guide, and Outer Banks Bride Magazine. He was awarded ''Photographer of the Year'' by Eastern Surf Magazine in 2014. Matt spends his free time outdoors surfing, fishing, and diving.

''My approach to documenting weddings is simple: have fun and tell your wedding story in a unique, creative, and unobtrusive way. I’ll make you laugh and bring out the best in you. Often times you won't even know I'm there. I work very hard behind the scenes to capture the emotion and feels of your day. Your final collection images will include a blend of artistic details, intimate candid moments, dramatic pulled back scenics, and timeless portraiture highlighting your love and connection. Not only do I want you to be extremely happy with your wedding photographs, I want you to have fun taking them. Can't tell you how many times I've heard, ''Wow Matt, I'm not a picture person, but you made that really fun, quick, and easy! Thank you!'' I believe every wedding gallery should not look the same!! You only get married once. Wedding photography is an investment. How do you want your story to be told? Look forward to hearing from you!''

Services Offered:

• Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Lindsey D. Married on 05/21/2022

Fun, easy and amazing

Photography was the most important thing for me for our wedding. From the start matt put us at ease and no stress came throughout the entire experience of having him as our photographer. We had to move our wedding multiple times and back and forth places because of covid and he was flexible and adjusting everything. When it comes down to the wedding day him and his wife kept it very calm and relaxed which made for amazing pictures. If I said I wanted something in the middle of doing other pictures, we did it. And they turned out to be our most beautiful ones yet. He added on time only a few weeks out and continued to make it so easy. Thank you isn’t enough. Our pictures are unbelievable, we are so grateful for that and for him making it so seamless for us throughout three years of working together.
  • Karley
    Karley R. Married on 05/19/2022

An amazing experience with Matt

Matt was exceptional from the first phone call I made to him. Matt was able to provide concrete details of his services he provided. My husband and I made a trip July 2021 to the outer banks as we are out of state and Matt made time during his busy weekend to meet with us and take engagement photos. Matt was very responsive when I needed to reach out with any questions I had or any updates to the services. Matt's turn around time in getting the photos to us, both engagement and wedding, was extraordinary. Matt was able to provide our photos to us in less than a week for both our engagement photos and weeding photos. I would highly recommend Matt. He was very attentive during our time with him. He took amazing photos of our big day and we can't thank him enough!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

SOULone SOULone Wedding Bands

Incredible imagery, creative and well thought out. One of the highest quality photographers on the Outer Banks!

Sea Ranch Resort Sea Ranch Resort Hotel Weddings

Such a talented photographer! Check his work out!

Jennette's Pier Jennette's Pier Banquet Halls

We just love this guy! His sweet and fun personality comes through his photography each and every time. Those moments that no one thinks could possibly be captured are no match for this great photographer.

Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, 27948
Location of (Matt Lusk Photography)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding