Kitty Hawk, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Real Weddings 7
  • Deals 1

About DeLine Photography

I'm not a show-up and shoot, fly on the wall photographer. I weave myself into your wedding day capturing the day like someone who lived it. An experience that showcases your love, not only with your partner but your bridal party, family and guests. I don't believe in robot posing or manufactured emotions. I'm here to guide interactions between you, your love and your party that show off your true emotions.

I've had the honor of capturing 102 weddings, and over 200 couples during the last three years. I have fine-tuned a custom experience that allows you to have FUN while together. I gently pose while focusing on genuine interaction so you have photos that showcase the spark you share and make true memories.

Before your engagement portraits and wedding, I take the time to get to know you and your relationship so that I can see the way you interact, how you have fun together and what makes you crazy in love! Understanding your love helps me capture and create photos full of real emotion.

No one wants to be stuck in a box. Your wedding is unique. It doesn't fit in a cookie-cutter package either. Your wedding or elopement isn't about the photos, it's about celebrating with the person you love most in this world. Captured in a way that fits your vision. I get to know your wedding, create a custom quote based on your needs, and allow you to choose what feels right for your wedding day.

Follow DeLine Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kasey Powell Weddings

34 Reviews for DeLine Photography

• Phyliss

Phyliss B. · Getting married on 01/06/2022

Best decision made!!!

My husband was the reason why we got a photographer at our wedding. At first I did not want to hire one but as I was looking for some marriage licensing info, I came across Cat's website. After chatting with Cat, doing the process, and finally taking the photos... It was one of the best decisions I have ever made! My experience with DeLine Photography was amazing, comfortable, and super fun! She made everything easy and very organized. I planned my wedding/elopement cermeony within two weeks so you can imagine how hectic that was. I am so grateful that she made the time, in such short notice, to be at my wedding. Me and my husband felt completely comfortable being in front of the camera, as she was guiding us. The photos came out the way we wanted it! Actually more than we expected. Each photo she portrayed every aspect of our relationship. These photos are special and will be with us for the rest of our lives. She is truly kind and filled with a great abundance of joy. Highly highly highly recommend her to be part of your events. Thank you DeLine Photography!!!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Chelsie

Chelsie H. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Easily, the best decsion

Cat was HANDS DOWN the best decision I made for my wedding! After our first conversation, I knew she was the photographer I wanted to capture my special day. During the entire wedding planning, Cat was more than just our photographer, she was my saving grace!! Due to COVID, we were forced to postpone our wedding (originally scheduled for May to October). Cat was the first call I made. She was the ONE vendor I refused to lose due to postponing. I asked for for her availability and my husband and I picked a new date based on when she could be there. During re-planning, she was constantly checking in with me. She even helped me find new vendors since some of our original vendors were already booked on our new date. She honestly kept me SANE and was such a BLESSING! Fast Forward to day of: Even though I had never met her in person, it felt like I had known her forever! She was ALWAYS professional but she also knew how to laugh, joke and have a good time. My entire wedding party & family all said how amazing she was and how comfortable they felt around her. While taking photos, she makes sure to truly catch the "real" you. If you are looking for genuine photos and not those prom posed photos, look no further. If you're wondering about gallery delivery. The morning after our ceremony, I woke up to a text from Cat, giving me a handful of sneak peaks. Then less than a week later, I received an email with vendor sneak peaks! I was shocked to see almost 100 photos that were STUNNING! Less than a month later, my entire gallery arrived with hundreds of photos! A lot of my friends have gotten married in the past couple of years and I have been apart of their weddings, I have never seen them get 1. as many sneak peaks as I did 2. their entire gallery back in less than a month 3. get as many pictures. **Don't let the speed of delivery fool you either, these photos were incredible.** Cat is truly a talent and it shows in how amazing these and all of her pictures are! I could go on and on about Cat. I am in event planning and would/have recommended her to my clients. She is one of a kind. The saying "worth every penny" is an UNDERSTATEMENT for Cat. She is worth every penny & more!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Angela

Angela S. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

One word ... AMAZING!!!

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” ... And in this case the operator ( Cathryn Deline) of said camera is so amazing at what she does !! The comfort, fun, and pure beauty that Cathryn executes during a session is unlike any photo shoot We have ever done !! To us being comfortable with a photographer is so very important because getting that perfect in the moment shot is where the best pictures happen and she has an eye and a way to capture the exact second !!! From start to finish she went above and beyond to make this a special experience and our happiness was her number one goal !!! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures and I still sit in aaawww at them because I never imagined being able to look at a picture and actually feel the feelings I felt in that moment !!! She is a cut above at what she does and if you are wanting pictures you will treasure for a life time then Cathryn is hands down going to make that a reality !! We truly can’t sing her praises enough and We have found a photographer that will grow with us through life and capture all those moments in time that we will cherish forever !! Thank Cathryn DeLine for your amazing talent and for being such an amazing person to work with !! Xo

Sent on 05/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DeLine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• DeLine Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Kitty Hawk Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949 See on map
    252-404-9237 (Phone number)
    Location of (DeLine Photography)

DeLine Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does DeLine Photography include in the starting price?

DeLine Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does DeLine Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

DeLine Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Prints

What photography styles does DeLine Photography offer?

DeLine Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does DeLine Photography offer?

DeLine Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does DeLine Photography offer for wedding events?

DeLine Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend DeLine Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

DeLine Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does DeLine Photography offer?

DeLine Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.