Glimmer Hair & Makeup

115 West Saint Clair St, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Glimmer Hair & Makeup

Glimmer Hair & Makeup is a team of beauty professionals located in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Owner and licensed cosmetologist Mollie White has been creating stunning looks for brides for 13 years. Her talented staff is passionate about giving you and your bridal party the look you desire.

Looking beautiful and feeling confident on your wedding day is an absolute essential. The experienced and enthusiastic stylists at Glimmer Hair & Makeup are thrilled to provide you with all your hair and makeup needs. They provide professional services on- or off-site for brides and their bridal parties. Hair and makeup services include:

• Salon

151 Reviews for Glimmer Hair & Makeup

• Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 12/04/2020

The best!!

Mollie and her team at Glimmer are absolutely amazing! I worked with Glimmer's hair & make-up team, and I am so so SO glad that I did. Mollie was so responsive, and it was super easy to work with her. Mollie and her teammates are so personable and I trusted her immediately. The Glimmer team was right on time, and made us all feel so beautiful for the special day. Thank you, Glimmer!!

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Stef

Stef O. · Married on 10/18/2020

10 out of 10!!

My fiancé and I got engaged in January of 2019 and had been planning our October 2020 wedding for over a year when COVID 19 hit. We decided in June, with 127 days to go until our wedding date, to change our plans entirely to best accommodate the safety of our guests. Needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed. You really have to trust in reviews when planning a wedding from 270 miles away with no time to allow for trials, but you can absolutely trust in these reviews! I hardly ever wear makeup and I was super nervous about trying airbrush for the very first time on my actual wedding day, but Stephanie made me look and feel absolutely perfect. We had two makeup artists come to our rental house to do makeup on 12 women and the whole process went perfectly. It was like they were able to read our minds and make all of us look exactly the way that we envisioned. I have endless good things to day about Glimmer, hire them, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/28/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Glimmer Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

3 Real Weddings

• Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous hair and makeup for all occasions! Mollie and her staff are so sweet and fun to work with and their hairstyles are beach proof and creative. Love working with them!!!

• GingerSnaps Photography Wedding Photographers

Just worked a wedding with the ladies at Glimmer, and I am very impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and how beautiful my bride and her bridesmaids looked for the wedding! The makeup photographed beautifully and most importantly I could tell how please the bride (and her mom) were. I look forward to working with Glimmer more in the future! UPDATE: I recommended Glimmer to my brother's finance for their wedding (June 26, 2015) after seeing what a wonderful job they've done with my brides. Mollie & Kim ROCKED!!! They arrived on time, were professional and friendly. I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup. My makeup photographed flawlessly and lasted the entire day, thru tears and dancing. And my hair was perfection, staying put thru the windy weather. Also, my mom who NEVER wears makeup and was reluctant to have this does professionally was thrilled with the way she looked. The Glimmer girls really listened to what each girl wanted while sticking with the overall look the bride has chosen! With a wonderful experience from both sides (as a fellow professional and as a customer) I will continue to refer Glimmer to my clients, friends and family! :)

• 115 West Saint Clair St Kill Devil Hills, NC, 27948 See on map
    252-368-2186 (Phone number)
    Location of (Glimmer Hair & Makeup)