Glimmer Hair & Makeup

Kill Devil Hills, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Glimmer Hair & Makeup is a team of beauty professionals located in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Owner and licensed cosmetologist Mollie White has been creating stunning looks for brides for 13 years. Her talented staff is passionate about giving you and your bridal party the look you desire.

Looking beautiful and feeling confident on your wedding day is an absolute essential. The experienced and enthusiastic stylists at Glimmer Hair & Makeup are thrilled to provide you with all your hair and makeup needs. They provide professional services on- or off-site for brides and their bridal parties. Hair and makeup services include:

• Salon
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Tori
    Tori H. Married on 04/27/2022

So pleased!

We were so pleased with our hair and makeup! It was subtle but still gorgeous. We couldn’t have picked a better company to work with for our wedding day. ❤️

Glimmer Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you, Tori, for giving us the opportunity to provide hair and makeup for your wedding day! We wish you all the best!!
  • Kristina
    Kristina H. Married on 11/05/2021

The Glimmer Hair & Makeup team were FABULOUS!

Glimmer Hair and makeup was truly extraordinary and talented! Brittany and Lauren came to our wedding ceremony venue and expertly styled my two daughters, the bridesmaids, and me, the bride. Each of us had a unique hairstyle and makeup request and we couldn’t have been happier with the service from Glimmer Hair and Makeup. Brittany and Lauren were professional, friendly and fun! We absolutely recommend Glimmer Hair and Makeup for anyone looking for stylist to make their big day special.

Glimmer Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kristina, and for allowing Glimmer Hair and Makeup take part in your special day! We wish you and your family a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Tia
    Tia P. Married on 10/14/2021

Glimmer is a MUST HAVE vendor!!!

The Glimmer Hair & Makeup team were fantastic!! My wedding party and I had Mollie and Caitie do our hair/makeup and they are extremely talented. Mollie was extremely responsive throughout the scheduling process and scheduling my hair/makeup trial was a breeze! During my makeup trial, there were a few things that I wanted done slightly differently for the wedding and Caitie nailed it on wedding day. Mollie and Caitie turned my hair and makeup dreams into reality. I truly don’t have one negative thing to say about either of them or their work. They are both extremely kind and easy to get along with. Glimmer Hair & Makeup is a MUST HAVE wedding vendor! I couldn’t have imagined my day without Mollie or Caitie. Thank you both so, so much!!

Glimmer Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tia! We are happy to have had the opportunity to play a small part in such a memorable day in your life. We wish you and your husband the very best in your many, many years to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

8 photos · 07/17/2020
  • Hunter & Lauren
    30 photos · 07/25/2016

Brooke Mayo Photography Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous hair and makeup for all occasions! Mollie and her staff are so sweet and fun to work with and their hairstyles are beach proof and creative. Love working with them!!!

GingerSnaps Photography GingerSnaps Photography Wedding Photographers

Just worked a wedding with the ladies at Glimmer, and I am very impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and how beautiful my bride and her bridesmaids looked for the wedding! The makeup photographed beautifully and most importantly I could tell how please the bride (and her mom) were. I look forward to working with Glimmer more in the future! UPDATE: I recommended Glimmer to my brother's finance for their wedding (June 26, 2015) after seeing what a wonderful job they've done with my brides. Mollie & Kim ROCKED!!! They arrived on time, were professional and friendly. I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup. My makeup photographed flawlessly and lasted the entire day, thru tears and dancing. And my hair was perfection, staying put thru the windy weather. Also, my mom who NEVER wears makeup and was reluctant to have this does professionally was thrilled with the way she looked. The Glimmer girls really listened to what each girl wanted while sticking with the overall look the bride has chosen! With a wonderful experience from both sides (as a fellow professional and as a customer) I will continue to refer Glimmer to my clients, friends and family! :)

115 West Saint Clair St Kill Devil Hills, NC, 27948
2522023150
Location of (Glimmer Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding