Nags Head, Nags Head, NC 27959 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Takes 2 Weddings

Takes 2 Weddings is a OBX Wedding Officiant service based in Nags Head, North Carolina that provides you with a personalized and relatable ceremony that reflects your love for each other. I offer options and meeting with the two of you to acheive the Ceremony of your Dreams. With a many years of experience, Rev. Ellen Heatwole will bring your vision to fruition.

Takes 2 Weddings caters to all of the Outer Banks(from Corolla to Hatteras) offering services for both religious and non-religious ceremonies.Ellen is known for her professionalism and uniquely designs each ceremony to capture the heart and soul of both of you. Rev. Ellen Heatwole does ceremonies, rehearsals, vow renewals and pre-marital counseling for couples. Ellen offers Face to face meetings as well as continuing conversation through email, text and phone. If you have special requests I am happy to include those as well. I will send drafts and we will adjust the ceremony until it is exactly what you are looking for. I also offer couples the opportunity to write letters to each other and send them to me to have parts included in the ceremony. It truly makes it very personal and unique,a beautiful reflection of who you are as a couple. .

I am fun loving and easy to work with and will assist you with creating a completely customized ceremony that reflects the two of you as individuals. Whether you are exchanging vows in a church or by the beautiful coast, I will make sure that every detail is what you had hoped for.

At the time of rehearsal or on the wedding day I fill out all paperwork pertaining to the marriage license you obtained, including the witnesses. Once married, I file the license with the county. I also provide a decorative Marriage Certificate and return your letters in their entirety.

If you choose my services I ask for a 50% deposit to save the date. That is payable through (Wedding Wire with an email request, Venmo, Cash or Check) Once received, I send out the options and choices for your Ceremony and that’s when the real fun begins!

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have and Thank you for considering me to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony.

Best Wishes and Congratulations, Ellen

As a licensed Real Estate Agent I can also guide you through the Beach Home purchase and or sale here on the Beautiful Outer Banks

Follow Takes 2 Weddings on
t30 894449 51 958910 1559654557

22 Reviews for Takes 2 Weddings

Katrina · Married on 09/29/2019

Fantastic!

Ellen did a wonderful job making our special day perfect. She was so easy to work with and made time prior to our wedding to meet with us to just get to know one another. I love the personalized touches that she added to our ceremony to make it perfect for us! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Takes 2 Weddings's reply:

Katrina and Stephen,
    Wow, Thank you for such kind words! What a great Day your Wedding was! I appreciate your trust in Officiating your Ceremony and bringing your dreams to reality. I wish you much happiness in the years to come! Thanks again, Ellen

jessica · Married on 09/26/2019

Exactly what we envisioned

Ellen was amazing and we highly recommend her! She helped us every step of the way; from the marriage license to the ceremony. Our wedding was perfect - exactly what I envisioned!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Takes 2 Weddings's reply:

Jessica an Mike,
    Thank you for your heartfelt words. I truly enjoyed meeting and working with you to bring your Ceremony dreams to fruition. I wish you every Happiness in the years to come! Thanks again, Ellen

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Takes 2 Weddings Pricing

Takes 2 Weddings Price Rates

Takes 2 Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 299
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NC
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Nags Head Nags Head, NC, 27959 See on map
    804-375-5229 (Phone number)
    Location of (Takes 2 Weddings)