PO Box 436, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Seaside Ceremonies

Let me give you a little background and explanation as to how I became a Wedding Officiant. First of all...'Why Dr Dave? I have been a practicing Chiropractor since 1998. My wife and I relocated to the Outer Banks in 2001 looking for a 'change of pace' and immediately joined the family DJ business (www.soundwavz.com), playing almost exclusively for weddings. I have been involved in the Outer Banks wedding industry ever since. After a few years of being around weddings, I realized that the aspect I enjoy and respect the most is that moment when the couple exchange their vows and commit to each other before their friends and family, starting the rest of their lives together. My wife and I have been married since 1993. To this day, every wedding ceremony I witness still reminds me of that magical moment when Father Joe (in his Berks and odd socks) said; "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." For that reason, I decided that I would very much like to be an integral part in the union of two people wanting to share their lives together. Therefore I became an ordained Wedding Officiant in 2005, enabling me to marry two people who are committed to each other. As I am a spiritual person, I am not personally bound to any one religion at this point in my life. So if you are looking for a spiritual, light-hearted Officiant to administer your sacred vows as you start your journey through life together...let's talk.

Follow Seaside Ceremonies on

67ad6574bbf1fd1c ALC002
0248K0052Gorichky

38 Reviews for Seaside Ceremonies

Kayleigh · Married on 05/27/2018

Dr Dave officiated our beach ceremony. He is friendly and super easy to work with. One of those people you can tell is just a genuinely nice guy from the first time you talk to him. Very glad he married my husband and I!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Missy · Married on 10/08/2016

What an amazing, easy experience this has been with Dave. I felt completely comfortable with Dave the second he responded to my email. His bright and fun attitude just bring such ease and relief to the stressful wedding planning period. Made everything custom to exactly how we wanted it but still offering great suggestions we didn't think of. He is funny but professional. Everything on his website made planning the ceremony a walk in the park. It was great.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/07/2016

Dave did such a good job at our ceremony! He really made it feel so comfortable since both me and David were nervous. He was very nice to us and if i had any questions he was always willing to answer them.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thank You so much for your kind words Lindsay :) It mean everything to me to know that I could add even a little bit to what is already such an amazing moment in your Lives. All the Best!

Seaside Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 375.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 295.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 550.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Sugar Snap Events
    Sugar Snap Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a genuine, heartfelt ceremony Dave is your man. Friendly and professional, he'll work with you to make your ceremony exactly what you want it to be.

• Island Photography
    Island Photography Wedding Photographers

Dr. Dave is GREAT! So easy to work with and very personable. I highly recommend him and look forward to working with Dr. Dave of Seaside Ceremonies.

• Brooke Mayo Photography
    Brooke Mayo Photography Wedding Photographers

Dave is such a genuine and professional preacher man. He gets to know each and every couple and personalizes each ceremony- when you hear him speak it's as if he's known the couple for all their lives. His couples become a part of his life and he becomes a part of theirs. He's fun, easy going and wondersum to work with!!

• PO Box 436 Kitty Hawk, 27949 See on map