Wedding Knots Tied

Nags Head, NC View map Visit website

$435 Typical Price

I have often heard it said, “Do what you love, and love what you do.” I absolutely love performing wedding ceremonies. As the officiant, I get to see the smiles and the tears of the happy couple. I can hear them even when they whisper. I get to share their little bubble of joy, up close, for the fifteen minutes or so that the ceremony lasts. And I love that. I still get goose bumps every time a I begin a service.

I am non denominational, non judgmental and I am LGBT friendly. I am happy to perform ceremonies for any happy couple for first weddings, second weddings, elopements, vow renewals; weddings with five guests or 300 guests. I am available for weddings any day of the week, and in any season. From last-minute elopements to grand scale weddings, and every kind of ceremony in between, I want to help you get your Wedding Knots Tied!

The beautiful Outer Banks (OBX) is an enticing destination wedding location. Prices for wedding officiant services start at only $285, depending on your ceremony location. Your fee includes unlimited support via phone, FaceTime, text, or email. New inclusive packages and services have recently been added, so you can book flowers, chairs, and arch, cake, a photographer, and an officiant all at one time!

Contact me, and let's make plans for a beautiful, relaxed and stress free celebration!

Rev. Melody McBride
Wedding Knots Tied

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$435

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$325

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$199

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Donna F. Married on 05/25/2022

An officiant to the rescue!

A month before our wedding, our officiant backed out. We reached out to Melody and she fit us in between two other scheduled weddings! She’s a true hero!

Her ceremony was able to personalized to us and was so beautifully written we both (my now husband and I) were in tears! Melody was able to include my daughter in the ceremony as a joining of our family in a unique way.

We are so lucky to have had her do our ceremony, and honestly I couldn’t have asked for anything more!
    Melissa Married on 05/07/2022

We are so happy we chose Melody!

Melody was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. When we first reached out to her, she answered us within hours. Her communication throughout the entire process was speedy and super helpful. We hired Melody to preside over our sunrise vow renewal and she helped us plan the ceremony. The service she created was beautiful. It’s obvious that she loves her job. We would highly recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant who will go the extra mile.
  • Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 10/15/2021

Dreams come true

Rev Melody was amazing through our entire experience. She was always quick to respond whenever we had a question, no matter how large or small. She was incredibly helpful with all the details and so very pleasant. She kept things on schedule and made sure our ceremony had a mixture of laughs and emotions. So very happy we found her and selected her to be our officiant. Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

P O Box 938 Nags Head, NC, 27959
252-489-8009
252-489-8009

9a - 9p seven days a week
Location of (Wedding Knots Tied)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding