Nobleman + Grace Reviews

4 Reviews for Nobleman + Grace

• Haley

Haley Kelley · Married on 07/03/2020

Best of the best!

There are simply not enough words I could type to summarize how much I adored working with Shari throughout my wedding planning process. I was a TX bride planning a wedding all the way from Seattle, WA and she made the process so smooth and stress free. She let me continue to be my OCD self while also reigning me in at times and making sure the overall process of planning and the day itself were perfect. I thought I would be stressed out as the day grew closer, and on the day itself, but that was not the case. Shari and her team took care of everything and Shari made my wedding vision come to life. I 100,000% could not have pulled off the wedding that we did without her help. She truly has a passion for her career and she is absolutely amazing at it.

Shari, I could write so much more but I will try to keep it short and simple. I seriously cannot thank you enough for everything. Thank you for the endless emails, for dealing with me overthinking everything, and for also ensuring that our day was perfect. I am going to miss working with you! Thank you so, so much for everything.

If you are a bride who feels overwhelmed or lost amid the planning process, hire this woman and her team and she will ensure you have the best day of your life.

Sent on 04/14/2020

Nobleman + Grace's reply:

Dearest Haley! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to "make your day perfect." You and your family were such a joy to work with. We wish you a life time of happiness, love, and laughter. And...we're going to miss you too!

Victoria Leathers · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Day

My wedding day went so smooth because of these amazing people! Seriously I didnt stress at all because they had it all worked out so well!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Nobleman + Grace's reply:

That’s what we’re here for, Mrs. Leathers. So happy we helped to make your day perfect. We wanted to make everything about your day as stress free as possible, so you could relax, enjoy yourself, and treasure every moment.

Christine · Married on 08/04/2018

Nobleman & Grace is a class act! You can’t go wrong using her. She thinks of everything and allows your wedding to be a carefree and enjoyable experience. Christine Wirsing

Sent on 08/08/2018

Nobleman + Grace's reply:

Thank you, Christine! You're so sweet. It was our pleasure to help with not one, but two of your children's weddings. We're here for you when the next one gets married.

Victoria · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are wanting the wedding of your dreams then I highly suggest Shari at Nobleman & Grace! All my table decorations, linen rentals, chargers, venue decorations and sweet heart table setup were all amazingly beautiful! Shari is very organized and will make sure that every bride throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding will be stress free. She is by far the most creative person I know and could make anything look stunning. Shari at Nobleman & Grace has so many different packages you can choose from and you can personalize it all for your wedding needs and budget! If you want to save money and make DIY decorations, that is Shari's specialty, and she can help guide you in the right direction. If it wasn't for Shari my wedding day would not be the wedding of my dreams and the most special day to me! I highly recommend all Brides to consider Shari at Nobleman & Grace! She will do amazing things for you and will go above and beyond making it perfect on your special day!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Nobleman + Grace's reply:

What a great review! Thanks for your kind words, Victoria. We're humbled by your thoughtfulness and so pleased that we were able to create the wedding of your dreams for you. May you and your groom be blessed with many years of love and devotion.