Nicole Vance Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Nicole Vance Photography

• Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Nicole and Melissa worked seamlessly together to capture our wedding day! I cant believe all the amazing moments they were able to capture. Even some moments I didn't realize were happening. I am so excited to share these pictures and look back on them for the rest of my life! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Dennis · Married on 08/12/2017

Nicole was fantastic! She was especially good at "herding cats" as our sprawling families were a bit distracted during the post-ceremony phase.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thanks Dennis!! It was a pleasure to be part of your day!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2017

Nicole was awesome to work with and was great with organizing my very large family and a bunch of kids! Highly recommended :D

Sent on 08/02/2017

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

I really enjoyed getting to see how much love your family has for each other... and the kids were best behaved group of kids at a wedding EVER!! Thanks for trusting me with your special day!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

I must say my photographer went above and beyond for my wedding. I had the pleasure of having Melissa she was amazing she took the time to help me and my bridesmaid from getting dress to even showing my husband and I how to properly cut the cake! Our photos came out amazing and the little extra goodies they sent us with our photos was such nice touch. Thank you guys for your amazing work ! Thank you Melissa for everything you did for us !

Sent on 01/30/2017

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thanks Jessica for the wonderful review!! It was our pleasure to photograph your day!

Melanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Nicole was amazing. She was very quick to respond to my many questions throughout the planning stage and made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our engagement session and the wedding day. Our pictures are beautiful from the day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you throughout the entire process. Your wedding was so beautiful. I was really touched by the love your two families showed throughout the day.

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

Nicole was great to work with. She made me feel comfortable while working with her and I am a very shy person. She was so helpful in helping me to make decisions when planning my album. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thanks Melissa!! I enjoyed watching you and your husband grow more comfortable in front of the camera as the day went on. I think marrying the love of your puts a very real smile on your face!! Your day was beautiful and the photos we took on the country club grounds were a wonderful blessing, given the threatening weather!!

Christie · Married on 04/23/2016

Nicole is wonderful. She is organized, a pleasure to speak with, great to work with, takes beautiful pictures, responds to all communications in a timely fashion, checks in on a regular basis, provides a comfort level that makes it easier to be in the lime light, has wonderful suggestions, is great with kids (of all ages), has patience, and is fun. I would strongly recommend Nicole for any photographer needs.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Linda and Roger · Married on 01/02/2016

Nicole was amazing. She took time before the wedding to get to know Roger and me. She listened to what was important to us. The day of the wedding she and her husband captured the tenor of the day. They made sure we had the "special pictures." She and her husband were very unobtrusive and we rarely knew she was there, yet the pictures captured all of the special moments of the day. She made a few suggestions the day of the wedding to capture magnificent pictures.
    The quality of the pictures was great. We would highly recommend Nicole.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thanks Linda & Roger for all of your kind words!! It was a true pleasure to work with you both. :)

Sue · Married on 10/10/2015

We enjoyed working with Nicole Vance and loved seeing the beautiful wedding photos she took! She captured the feeling of happiness, joy, and fun that my partner and I felt throughout the wedding and she made every guest look good! Nicole is very skilled at taking posed and candid photos of people, and even did a great job on photos of the tables, food, rings, and flowers. There were no hidden costs or surprises; even when we wanted her to stay at the reception longer, Nicole checked in with us frequently to be sure we wanted to pay for the additional hours. I was glad that she gave us the choice so we could get some great wedding photos of us mingling with the last guests to leave. The only glitch to the entire process was that my organization filtered out emails from Nicole as being spam. Fortunately, she was understanding when I realized that I was late in responding to an email from her. I would definitely recommend Nicole Vance for photography services!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Diane · Married on 07/09/2015

Very proffessional and reliable

Sent on 11/28/2015

She is incredibly friendly and accommodating. Her prices are incredibly reasonable in comparison to other photographers for the same services.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2014

Nicole was amazing. She took into account my personality and requests. She not only delivered the things I said I wanted but other pictures that I didn't think to ask for. Nicole also dealt well with delicate family situations with grace and poise.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thank you Meredith!! It was an honor to photograph your beautiful wedding, and to have met everyone from your family!! I'm glad we are still in touch through social media and that I get to continue to see your family growing and changing!!

Lindsey · Married on 07/26/2014

Nicole was amazing to work with! She was very accommodating to my husband's and my schedule's when scheduling meetings. She always came prepared and organized. Her work is beautiful and one of a kind!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsey!! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys!! Your wedding was so beautiful!!

Chil'lon · Married on 10/19/2013

Nicole Vance, and her staff were on time, polite, professional, creative, reasonable rates, and I will always call her for milestone events and moments in my life. Thank you again for capturing the day I can relive in pictures for ever.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

Wonderful to work with! She does beautiful work and was so helpful and supportive on the day of!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review!! Your wedding was so beautiful from start to finish!! I can't wait until we get your album put together!!

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

Nicole was great to work with and really took some amazing shots. She is creative and knows a lot of cool tricks to improve pictures. She is also very flexible and responsive!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Evelyn · Married on 06/01/2013

Nicole is absolutely amazing. Let me start by saying that she was one of my favorite vendors when dealing with my wedding. She has the best personality, she is totally professional and a very calming presence during the wedding process. Nicole did my engagement, boudoir, bridal and wedding photos. She did an INCREDIBLE job. My engagement pictures we adorable and even my husband enjoyed himself. Nicole made me feel comfortable and beautiful during my boudoir shots and it made the perfect wedding present for my husband. Over all, I have to say that she was the best choice in wedding vendors that I made. She was easy to work with and made sure that I was happy with everything. The day of my wedding she worked her butt off! She was with me for 8 hours that day and she was absolutely amazing. It was 95 degrees outside and we had an outdoor wedding and she still did amazing. We also had several HUGE family photos taken. I am talking about 50 people with all the family members in the photos and she was very patient with everyone but made sure that I got the shots that I wanted to take. I can simply not say nicer tihngs about Nicole. I will absolutely use her again at any chance that I get. The next photos will be when I have my children. Do yourself the favor and hire Nicole, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day!

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

I have used several photography vendors and Nicole is far the best I have ever used!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2012

Nicole Vance was amazing! She took pride in her work, took her time, and endured 100 degree weather to capture our special day. I highly recommend Nicole Vance Photography to capture any special event you have.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thanks Michelle! I loved working with your intimate wedding, and loved that you let me take extra time to get you guys some amazing portraits!!

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2015

Nicole was wonderful! She was willing to tailor her packages to fit my specific needs, and was always quick to respond to my questions.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your kind review!! I truly enjoyed working with you guys!! Your first dance photos are some of my favorites!!

Bill · Married on 11/14/2014

She and her assistant were wonderful with guests and how they see the event going. She is not afraid to take a chance on a different angle that you may not see. If you trust her the results will be awesome. She is a real professional and knows what she is doing.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Nicole Vance Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Bill! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys!

Lindsay · Married on 02/11/2017

2.5
      3.5

Nicole was great to work with. She was very organized and kept a great timeline to get all the shots done on schedule. Her detail shots of the venue, dress, rings, cake and reception were amazing! As with any photographer she has her own style. I was hoping to get more shots of the examples I shared on my Pinterest page with her to take of the wedding party and me and my husband. My advice would be to keep on hand a list of the shots you would like to have as a reminder to give her.

Sent on 05/01/2017