MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist Reviews

29 | New York, NY

29 Reviews for MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist

Lisa · Married on 10/05/2015

Michele has decades of experience and it shows. She is excellent.

Rebecca · Married on 10/26/2014

Michelle was an absolute profession who does incredibly gorgeous, quality work. She will make any special event in your life that much more memorable. She definitely makes you look and feel like the best version of yourself!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Many thanks Rebecca!

Michelle and Bianca were not only talented in make up and hair, but charming to have there through the wedding day morning. Would rehire them in a heart beat.

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2014

I can't recommend Michelle Bell enough. No disappointments. She is passionate about what she does and it shines and shows big time. I felt comfortable and at ease, no worries. I had been in good hands the entire day of my wedding.

Kirsi · Married on 04/11/2014

The Michele is absolutely the best! She made me look Amazing on my wedding day! she was a true professional and made my wedding day experience truly memorable.. She took care not just me but my bridal party and my mother and mother in law...

Thank you so much!!! xoxo

Kirsi Gentile

From the moment I met Michele at the consultation there was an immediate connection. She was quick to understand and happy to take the time to try out different looks on me. My wedding was held at the Saratoga National Golf club, it was a fairy tale wedding. I felt and looked the part. She did a phenominal job with my makeup and hair and it stayed the entire night.

Kirsi · Married on 05/31/2013

I wanted a true professional and working with Michele was the best decision I made. She made my day soo special, she was very attentive and caring towards me and my bridal party.I looked amazing Hair and Makeup was flawless!!!!

Thank you so much!!

Marie

John · Married on 05/12/2013

BRIDES TO BE Hair and Makeup is hands down the best! I have worked with many many makeup artists over the years and I am confident that Michele and her team is the most talented artists you will find. The makeup applications are flawless! You can tell she is truly passionate with her art and I have personally seen her TRANSFORM clients into Glowing, Beautiful Women. It is always so impressive to me to see someone with such pure talent. Not to mention she is always professional with a fun positive attitude. Just what you need on your wedding day. I recommend Brides to Be to every bride that comes to me because I am confident they will fall in love with her and their final look for their Big Day!

Sabrina · Married on 05/11/2013

A brides hair and makeup can either make or break the wedding. We all know if the bride isn't happy no one is happy. I recently got married in Saratoga NY and was searching high and low for a cosmotologist that would meet my high expectations. I must say Michele exceeded my expectations as my hair and makeup artist. She was very attentive, she knew exactly what I wanted without too much explanation. My hair which is not easy to work with. was flawless. My whole wedding party. was flawless thanks to Michele.
    I would highly recommend Brides to be. Michele is so charismatic, and just simply good at what she does.

Sent on 05/28/2013

MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your beautiful family. Thank you indeed for this wonderful review!!!

No hesitation in giving a 5 star recommendation!

Sent on 05/21/2013

MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

I really enjoyed working with Michele and her team! She was warm and professional and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. The consultation was great and we came up with perfect hair and make-up choices which made the wedding morning much less stressful. Everything was planning and confirmed in advance. Michele was very responsive to any questions, arrived right on time, and did a fantastic job. I would recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make-up services and look forward to working with her again in the future for any major events.

Camille · Married on 01/03/2013

Michele is exceptionally a true professional as well as a quality hair and makeup artist. Her team assisted my entire Bridal Party of 7 ladies, including me! The Bride! A huge thank you to Michele and her wonderful assistants on my wedding day. I was at ease from start to finish, superb Miss Bell! Prior to booking Michele to join my wedding party, I scoured the island for a hair stylist and makeup artist, thankfully, Michele responded accordingly and now a part of the family! Bravo Michele! She is worth EVERY penny! Never skimp on your beauty and photographer ladies, the cake, DJ and flowers are temporary. :) Cheers Camille J.

Sent on 03/26/2013

MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

hugs to you!!! thank you for your friendship :)

Alison · Married on 10/12/2012

We are from England so booked Michelle through website and email correspondence. I was quite nervous of how it would all turn out as we had no time for a consultation before the day.
    The responses to my emails and questions was phenomenal. The vale for money was second to none compared to others I had looked at.

Michelle put me at ease straight away. Her skills and experience are wonderful and her personality shines.

I would thoroughly recommend Michelle for your hair and make up for your special day. She made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day.
    Thank you Michelle.

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2012

I had met with Michele prior to my wedding during a visit in New York for a consultation. I was most comfortable in our initial meeting with Michele, she was extremely professional, highly experienced and most importantly for me is patience. She took the time to go over details of my desired hairstyles and her own suggested hair styles which in the end is what I choose to do because it is that I had so much confidence in Michele's experience and approach for my themed wedding. Michele joined our event in St.Barths and although the heat was a kicker, I looked exactly how I imagined and more. Memorable photos of the perfection of an artist, thank you Miss Michele My Bell.

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2012

Michele Bell is an outstanding hair and makeup vendor. Her amazing skills include: excellent communication, organization, research, product knowledge and time-management talent. She is extremely self-motivated and always willing to help.

• User3282061 · 2+ years ago

I can't thank you enough for coming through on my wedding, you truly saved the day! Without a consultation and less than 24 hours notice, you were professional, patient and most of all, you did an INCREDIBLE job! The girls and I all loved our hair and makeup - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 05/27/2013

MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

I can' thank you enough for your continued friendship!

Gloria · Married on 08/24/2011

I met Michelle at an event where she did hair and make up earlier this year 2012...I really liked her work and her personality. I called her recently (September 2012), 3 days before an event (frantic inside) to do my hair & make up (praying please please please). YAY!, she was able to squeeze me into her schedule (Thank God!). She came to me (on time & ready to make me look fabulous), I was sooooo happy. My hair & make up looked superb (I didn't doubt it would). I just knew when I met her that she would be professional, kind & reliable. Wish I knew back when I got married.
    Thanks Michelle! I will be calling you again ;)

Sent on 11/27/2012

MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Gloria! I always enjoy working with professionals! With a seasoned professional you are guaranteed PERFECTION!

Lynne · event on: 05/08/2012

I was lucky enough to find Michele just before CBS News was ready to shoot a feature about me and my business here at my home in Westchester. She came in, listened to me about what I wanted, and with a great deal of time and care to what needed to look like good everyday makeup, made me look my best. Plus she was a very calming force at a stressful time and so was nice to have around. When I see the video, I am extremely glad I found her.

Jason · event on: 05/05/2011

Michele is a creative genius whose makeup and hair artistry is a sight to behold! I've had the pleasure of working with Michele on the most important fashion event of my career - the launch of Forever21's Times Square flagship store. Michele was asked to lead an entire team of artists and produce 4 completely different looks on a dozen models... very little guidance, very little time allotted and, oh yes, she had to do EVERYTHING outdoors! She had to account for lighting, wind, and elements nobody could have anticipated. And the results were spectacular.

Michele clearly takes great pride in her work, and although her skills are immense, she's much more than a great artist. She is funny, personable, witty and above all professional.

Hiring Michele guarantees you two things - flawless results, and a fun and festive work experience!”

Sent on 05/21/2013

MICHELE BELL Destination Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to be a part of your amazing event!

Shawn · event on: 06/07/2010

I've had the pleasure to photograph Michele's hair and makeup artistry on two occasions. One time was at a Shigoto fashion show by the designer Japser Momma (Shigoto) in 2009; and the other was a fashion show for the label Forever 21 in 2010. On both occasions Michele saw to it that the models looked fresh, polished and beautiful for the runway. Michele brings friendship, gratitude, and a smile to her job, and I highly recommend doing business with her.

Love · event on: 06/01/2014

Excellent hands!!! My hair and make up was amazing! keep her number on speed dial!

Denise · event on: 07/26/2014

I could not have asked for a better person to have asked to do my hair and make up. It was my very first time having something like this done for me on a professional level, and I was skeptical due to my lack of
    confidence in myself, but Michelle made me look so beautiful and natural and comfortable. She is also very nice to talk with and has a great sense of humor. She is very prompt and reliable, and talented. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Sandra · event on: 06/20/2013

Michelle Bell is the best photographer. I love her work

Kayleen · event on: 10/26/2014

Was a vendor for Brides Against Breast Cancer this past October.
    Had amazing products and connected with many brides to be!

Cindy · event on: 01/15/2015

Michele Bell Hair &Mu is absolutely wonderful & does gorgeous Makeup.