51 Reviews for Melody Robbins Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

We used Melody for our daughters Oct. 29, 2016 Rustic Farm Wedding, and she was fantastic! I can't say enough great things about her! SHE WAS SUCH A PROFESSIONAL. We can't wait to see the pictures, we know they are going to be more than what we could ever imagine!. The Weaver family

Profile Picture terri, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody was great to work with and made it easy to have fun and look natural in our pictures. She let us have our moments and captured them.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I can't thank Melody enough for such great pictures! We decided to have a small brunch style wedding with close family and friends. Melody captured every moment, while adding so much fun to our pictures! She gave also us more than enough pictures to choose from on our special day. Melody also offered suggestions of sizes and types of pictures that would be best to purchase based on her expertise. Everything was so easy working with Melody. She's and expert photographer we really appreciate EVERYTHING she did to make sure our day and pictures so special.

Profile Picture Carla , 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Long after the wedding cake is eaten, the wedding photo albums and wedding video will be the way we revisit some of the best moments of our wedding day..... That's why we chose Melody Robbins Photography. While shopping for a photographer, I was given this photographer's website. Booking Ms. Robbins was probably the best wedding choice that I was able to make. The shots that she took were perfect, they captured exactly what my wife and I expected from our day. The edited pictures came back very quickly so we were able to share with family that was not able to make it to the wedding. I would definitely refer Melody Robbins Photography for any photography needs.

Profile Picture User6070976, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Melody Robbins with Memories by Melody photographed my daughter's wedding and she was awesome! When we first met with her, we knew that she was the right photographer for us. Not only is she sweet and easy going, but it's obvious that she loves what she does!
Melody was very flexible and customized a package for us that met our needs and was within our budget.
We met again at the venue a few weeks before the wedding in order to look at all of the locations for outdoor pictures. She had some great ideas and we were confidant that entire wedding day would be captured in a beautiful way.
We are thrilled with all of the beautiful pictures! In fact, the venue asked if they could use some of the images for their advertising!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melody was a phenomenal photographer. She has a great demeanor and works really well with everyone. Her pictures came out wonderfully. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody is very fun and creative. She has great ideas, is efficient at staging photos, and is very professional. She was even kind enough to take some impromptu photos of the groom's sister's family for them! Melody was a pleasure to work with and is a great photographer, we have the photos to prove it! I don't think we could have made a better choice.

Profile Picture Ben, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody was great! I was nervous about our pictures because we were the first wedding ever (well not ever, but modern wedding) at the venue, so we had no other picture to look at to get ideas or see how they might look. Only pictures of events there. All of our pictures turned out great! I'm only disappointed that my hair fell flat after the ceremony :)

Profile Picture Karen, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One of (if not) the most important decisions you will make for your wedding day is your photographer. If however, you don’t know a professional photographer, finding and trusting one with the memories of your special day can be a daunting task. Having found and used an exceptional photographer for our wedding, we can help ease that burden and highly recommend Memories by Melody for your special event.
Melody is a true artist and professional. She photographs all the “traditional” poses, but then goes above and beyond to capture moments in images that create memories for a lifetime. Additionally, because Melody has such a warm and friendly personality, you will feel like a good friend who has known you a long time is taking your pictures.

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody's work is awesome from beginning to end. We are so thankful we were able to get Melody on May 11, 2013 to shot our entire wedding and now we have our Memories by Melody too like so many others. Thank you Melody!

Profile Picture Charles and Judy, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody and her assistant captured numerous photos both planned and spontaneous that will be cherished forever! She is professional, attentive, flexible and takes the time to plan what the bride wants before the day arrives!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews

August 25, 2012

The day of our wedding was our very special day, we wanted everything to be perfect, so we chose www.memoriesbymelody.com and we were not disappointed in the pictures Melody took. In fact, they were all so good we difficult time picking which pictures to put in our album! We absolutely recommend Melody to everyone!

Look up Melody for yourself you will not be disappointed:

Melody Robbins P.O. Box 822 Earlysville, Virginia 22936 - Charlottesville, Virginia Area. Website: http://www.MemoriesByMelody.com Email: melody@memoriesbymelody.com Slide Show: http://www.memoriesbymelody.com/wedss.html Phone: (434) 214-0382

Thank you again Melody for all you have done for us. http://www.MemoriesByMelody.com

Sincerely yours,

Jerry and Susan

Profile Picture Jerry and Susan, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This was our very special day and we wanted everything to be perfect. We were not disappointed in the pictures Melody took. In fact, they were all so good we really had a hard time picking which pictures to put in our album! We would absolutely recommend Melody to everyone!

Profile Picture Ann, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody provided my husband and I with professional quality pictures for our
30th Wedding Anniversary. The clarity of the pictures and color was a very good quality. She included many different angles and include all the guests.
What a treasure for me, since my husband has now gone to be with the Lord.
Melody has help me remember the good times I had with my husband of 35 years. Melody came all the way to Westfield, Indiana to do this!
Thank you Melody for your diligence and quality work!!
Connie Myers

Profile Picture Connie, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is a thoughtful, engaging and professional. She makes people feel comfortable and her work speaks for itself!

Profile Picture MJ, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody, even though we have known you for years now, to this day you never cease to amaze us with your creative photographic workmanship. Now you have this wonderful website too http://www.memoriesbymelody.com that we can use every day if we wish, and we do thanks to you.

Melody Robbins has been such a blessing to our family through her imaginative photography over the years and we want everyone to know it. Because of her artistic photograps of our family, family portraits, our children’s graduations, their engagements, weddings, our grandchildren growing up, family reunions, and other special events, we now possess earthen treasures in heavenly vessels through Melody's God given photography talents that shall preserve our family members images and memories for lifetimes to come, from generation to generation, as we pass it on to our children’s children.

You too will find Melody to be very special.

Profile Picture Robin and Paul, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Melody just took pictures of our family gathering which was very special to us. The pictures were great. We had used Melody several years ago at our wedding and those pictures were fabulous, very creative. We will continue to use her whenever we have a special event as I think she is the best.

Profile Picture User3068178, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody is very special to us.

My husband and I are reminded of her quality work every time we go through our wedding album. Both of our family members feel she captured some of our very best moments on camera before, during and after our wedding.

We highly recommend Melody to everyone.

We will be calling on Melody to photograph our future family events as well.

We appreciate and thank you Melody for what you did for us.

Profile Picture User3068153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

June 23, 2012

We went looking for a photographer and we wanted what any newly married couple would want great pictures of our wedding and we got what we were looking for by using Memories by Melody. Melody was the very best we could have ever hope for! Her photos are all classics, they are unique, they are artistic, and they are crisp and clear. She uses her cameras in different ways, with different angles, vantage points, and the list goes on. We did not know much about photography, but we found out a lot by hiring Melody. We couldn't have envisioned better pictures than what she did for us! Every shot she took takes our breath away. We couldn't believe how well she captured our event and the people in it. You cannot put a price on these pictures. We feel like we should have paid far more than what we actually did. Melody is so easy going and friendly. She is easy to work with; her pictures are like something out of Cosmopolitan. We recommend Melody to everyone we know!

Thank you Melody for doing such a great job for us, Joseph and Rachel

Profile Picture Joseph and Rachel, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was professional and arrived on time on our wedding day. She was quick with her responses when we emailed her with questions. It was a great price for what we got. She gave us a CD of pictures so that we could do as we please with them.

Profile Picture User2589996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I actually scheduled our wedding to fit into Melody’s calendar. We wanted our photography to be the best, so we waited for Melody to be available. We were not disappointed and neither will anyone else be who hires her. We believe she is the best, her prices were reasonable too and she worked very well with us. Lots of fun too!

Profile Picture Judy, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melody did the photography for our wedding and her work turned out so beautiful it took our breath away. We recommend her to everyone we know because she is a true expert photographer in our eyes and she is a lot of fun too.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were concerned at first that Memories by Melody was in such great demand that we may not be able to get the best results from someone so busy, but we were found out Melody can handle it and boy did she. Our wedding pictures are out of this world as far as we are concerned. They take our breath away every time we look at them. WOW!

We sure do appreciate what you did for us Melody,

Albert and Cathy Lewis

Profile Picture Cathy and Albert, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Melody is so wonderful to work with. We used Melody as the photographer for our Engagement photos as well as for our Wedding Day. She is fun and was genuinely excited to be capturing all of the special moments that surround a Wedding. She made it easy to be comfortable around her as well as making it easy to have fun while we were taking pictures. I even had some special requests for pictures and she was excited by them and took care of making sure we captured those moments without me having to worry about it in all of the busy day that came with the Wedding. I think we could have taken pictures all night long! I would definitely recommend Melody for any photo experiences that you are looking for, and absolutely for a fun wedding photographer she is the way to go!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melody absolutely did a terrific job for us at our wedding and she has done friends of ours too. My wife Judy is a control nut on everything having to be perfect. To say the least I was shocked when Melody came in and she like instantly put Judy at total peace. I do not know exactly what Melody said to my wife to be at that point, but for the rest of the day Judy was so content. We ended up with the most spectacular photographs from our wedding that no words can do justice to explain them. We didn't have to worry for one second about what Melody was doing, she was on it. Also, the team she had with her to do a video for us came out perfect too.

We would recommend Melody to anyone, Judy and Charles