Marry Me Bridal Reviews

24 | Los Angeles, CA

24 Reviews for Marry Me Bridal

Molly · Married on 06/27/2015

I would recommend Marry Me Bridal to any bride. The nicest consultants work there and it is a pressure-free salon. I had the pleasure of working with Sue, who's been in the industry for nearly 30 years. She was fantastic to work with, super helpful, genuine, and kind. When trying on dresses, I felt like I was spending time with an aunt. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and seemed to take a genuine interest in my love story.
    The seamstress was also wonderful and reasonably priced, too. She made my dress fit beautifully.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Got my Wedding dress here, it was beautiful and reasonably priced. Staff was very helpful and gave me my veil for free!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Ryan & Jen

Ryan & Jen · Married on 06/23/2012

I would highly recommend Marry Me Bridal to any bride! They had a great selection in all price ranges and the shop has such a nice, friendly, fun and relaxing atmosphere. Maria, my Bridal Consultant, was awesome! She was so sweet and really knew her stuff. After a quick conversation on my first visit to go over what I was looking for in a gown, she pulled nearly 10 dresses and I loved them all! She totally got me and it turned out, My Dress was the very first one I tried on!!

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • ASHLY

ASHLY · Married on 04/14/2012

I said YES to the dress, at Marry me bridal. I am the youngest out of a large family of girls. My older sister and cousin both purchased their wedding dresses at Marry me bridal. I had a feeling it was going to be here where I would find the dress. I schedule one appointment I fell in love with the store and the ladies working there. Jackie who was helping me, she actually picked the dress I chose, she thought it would look nice on me.. Well once I put on the sample... it fit and I loved it. Dress: Calista by Maggie Sottero <3 I had also found my wedding shoes here. Both were perfect and love them both, they also offered a discount because I order both at the same time. I would like to thank all the ladies for helping with all my fitting and alteration appointments. I would refer any bride here with there great customer service and alteration team. Thanks again ladies for making me feel special and having my dream wedding dress and shoes.

With love the now Mrs. Wright

Sent on 05/02/2012
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

I actually bought two dresses. The first place, I thought I really liked my dress, but when I got it home, it just didn't look the way I wanted to look. I went to Marry Me Bridal "just to see" if I wanted a second dress - and even without an appointment, the gal was SO nice, patient, and encouraged me to keep looking until I found something I was IN LOVE with. Based on my body type, and what I was telling her that I liked, she pulled dress after dress after dress - and I did find THE ONE.

Thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Travis · Married on 07/29/2011

Beautiful dress at a reasonable price. Easy to work with.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Chad · Married on 07/16/2011

AMAZING! thank you! You did everything I asked, and treated me like a princess! :)

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • Brittinee

Brittinee · Married on 06/25/2011

Marry Me Bridal has the best selection. Prices ranging from in the hundreds to thousands. The service was friendly and affordable. I am the 3rd person in my family to get a dress from this shop. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Kris · Married on 03/26/2011

I cannot recommend Marry Me enough! Great prices, cozy feelings, no pretentious attitudes or "working for commision" attitudes anywhere! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Jackie · Married on 10/01/2009

I got my bridal dress here. After trying on about 35 dresses in 5 different stores, I found my dream dress here. This was my last store so I knew roughly what type of dresses I liked and didn't like. The selection process was quick for me..I think I tried on about 6 dresses here. Sue was very nice and helpful. The prices were reasonable for dresses and average for alterations/pressing.

I ordered the Maggie dress in petite, got alterations with Edith, and dress pressed as well. Edith did a good job on my bodice. My upper body was too short for the bodice so the entire upper bodice had to be cut, shortened, and re-shape. Make sure you bring someone with you for alterations so they can give a second opinion in whether it needs to be taken in more/less during the first/second fittings.

I didn't have an problems with them. I ordered my dress 7 months before my wedding. It came after 4.5 months. Make sure you review the order/receipt carefully to ensure it is clear on what you ordered.

Sent on 04/10/2010

Corrin · Married on 06/01/2008

Great Customer Service, Never had any problems, prices were very reasonable. Would Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2008

Rosy · Married on 09/10/2006

They have a variety of gowns...vendor has alot of patient....you do have to have an appointment, though. And just across the door, you can also have your brides maid buy their gowns.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Renay · Married on 10/10/1998

Marry Me Bridal was an excellent bridal gown store. All the women there were very helpful and very patient with me trying on 100's of dresses. They were very resonable in their prices for their dresses and the service was awesome.

Sent on 11/12/2007

My wedding dress was so beautiful !!. it was exactly what I was looking for. My seamstress was great she fitted me just right and made me a great bustle. However one of my bustle's broke by the end of the night but it is probably because my guests kept stepping on my dress. Other than that I loved my dress , if you can schedule your consultation with susan she's great!.

Sent on 09/01/2012

Shelby · Married on 11/11/2011

The people who work at Marry Me Bridal were very friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. They had an excellent selection of dresses to choose from. I got my bridesmaids dresses from them and they made it very easy for me and my girls to get their measurements and fittings done. One of my girls is from San Diego and they were able to work with her over the phone so she didn't have to drive there too many times. I would recommend May Me Bridal to anyone in the area that needs a great place to get a dress for their wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Maribel · Married on 08/04/2012

I loved this shop! It was the third one I had been to. Dawn was very helpful and found the wedding dress of my dreams!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Andonia · Married on 03/19/2011

I only went to one bridal store, Marry Me Bridal, and after about 20 dresses found "the one!" The woman who helped me, Sharon, was great. She really listened to me when I told her what I was looking for, described the venue, discussed the "feel" of the wedding, etc. Every dress I tried on she asked me what I liked about it and what I didn't like. Knowing the inventory well, she was then able to bring me dresses to try on that worked well, and eventually I found the right one!
    I looked for wedding shoes here too, but if they don't have your size to try on, and you buy the shoes blindly, you can not return them. I didn't want to take the risk. Also, the seamstress isn't there on Wednesday nights or Saturdays, which was hard with my busy work schedule. But I found a way to make it work.
    Over all, their variety of styles and prices makes it easy to find a dress you love, in a price range you're comfortable with.

Sent on 04/11/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2012

3.5

Most Dress Compliments
    I tried a couple of dress shops before meeting a staff member from Marry Me Bridal at a wedding show. I made an appt after looking at dresses online. I am a plus size, so I worried about looking good. I made a weekend appt but Karen gave me all of her attention and time. My salesperson, Karen, pulled some dresses ahead of time, and ended up pulling a dress that I had actually fallen in love with online. It was the 2nd dress I tried on...I didn't try on anymore. I ordered the dress and it took awhile to come in, as expected. Be sure to call and make an alterations appt as soon as your dress comes in, they are difficult to get! However, it fit perfect and I loved it. I had two fittings and then left the dress to get pressed. I picked it up 3 days prior to the wedding.

Sent on 02/24/2013

I walked in with out an appointment, after a short wait they provided me with the best services out of several other places I had visited. I was able to narrow it down to two dresses but wanted to show all my friends over several trials. However, ater selecting my dress and having my fitting, they neglected to call me to pick it up which created a bit of a rush to get it cleaned and steamed before my wedding. But it all worked out and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Loved the ladies at Marry me bridal. They had a great selection of wedding dresses and helped me find exactly what i was looking for. I had my alterations done here as well and although a little pricey, they did a fantastic job.

Sent on 11/12/2012

S. · Married on 07/15/2006

Marry Me bridal had great staff that were extremely helpful in helping me pick out my wedding dress. They were patient, friendly, and worked with my budget. They did not mark up the dresses as much as I'd seen at other wedding dress boutiques.

Sent on 05/24/2008

Sonja · Married on 03/29/2008

3.4
      3.5
      3.0

Marry Me Bridal has a wonderful selection. We went there twice the first time the consultant kept putting me in these huge princess dresses and I looked like a giant marshmallow, I am only 5'3". She was not very helpful and actually kind of rude. We went there a second time to look at bridesmaid dresses and this is when I met Susan. Susan was great we did not have an appointment to try on wedding dresses but she was available. She pulled so many dresses and worked with my mom and I to find the perfect dress. My dress was everything I had imagined, a drop waist a-line with a chapel lenght train and I loved it. Be sure if you find someone you like to work with stick with them. Make sure they are there for every one of your appointments. The owners and Susan were truly the only articulate associates at this shop.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Briana · Married on 11/25/2007

1.5

While I loved my dress & veil, and was quite pleased with their alterations team, one of their bridal consultants was just awful. She was bossy and rude, and had the nerve to tell me I looked pregnant in a dress that I loved. For how important this moment should be in your life, please go somewhere else. I will never lose that memory, and I hope your experience of dress hunting to be filled with pleasant memories only.

Sent on 01/08/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2007

2.8
      2.0
      1.0

Although I absolutely LOVED my dress, I was NOT impressed by the service I received at all.
    The only person there I can say anything good about was the seamstress.

Sent on 01/10/2008